Why won't this insufferable cunt die already?

Why won't this insufferable cunt die already?

Why does she keep switching from "le badass" to pathetic mommy constantly?

Is this some comic trait, it's fucking boring.

She, like Rick are decent when they go badass/insane. Unfortunately the majority of the time they aren't.

You mean why does the abuse victim play possum? Golly idk. Or do you mean why does the crazy killer grow tired of killing 100s of people over a >6 month window?

HOW YOU GON SURVIVE CAROL?

crowd favourite

I think she's really cute

*sniffs*

IT AINT LIKE IT WAS BEFORE

as if you wouldnt love the character if she was male

LITTLE BASTARD SNUCK UP ON ME, CLOCKED ME IN THE FACE
*brushes tree bark off nose*

this
i get why they do it with carol but what made her good was that she went from battered housewife to the only bitch who gets shit done in this sadsack world

>tfw I say this at family gathering and get accused of having a granny fetish but unsure how to respond because I actually do

how did this accusation come up?

By saying I found Carol attractive

She's 51, so are the actors that play(ed) Abraham and Morgan
Not really old. Also she is cute.

51 qualifies as granny, doesn't it?

Shane was more interesting to watch than Negan. Bring back Shane!

She's one of the best characters, I'd give her a good rogering too and I'm only 19, do I have a problem?

>tfw Carol the qt is probably going to fuck Ezekiel

Rick and Michonne was a mistake

meow meow pleb filter coming through

>hottie
Yup.

You also have to factor in the fact that the women aren't allowed to wear much makeup on the show, since where would they get it from?

Plus they're usually functionally dressed too, with regular hair.

>Melissa McBride dolled up
Pic related. Hot.

she is a force of nature

it's been a while since I read but Carol died at the prison or around there I think.

>hot x2

>Sexy Carol disproves of your small penis

what anime is this

Her character is literally invincible. More plot armor than even Rick has

She's actually one of the better characters. Better than that faggot twink that Reedus plays.

Most boring character ever.

Also lol at the people who find her attractive.

This is what a real women looks like.

Looks like Maggie Gyllenhaal

Poor Maggie

>duckface

She's pretty, but has the body of a 14 years old.

She's the best female character. Fuck off

She is definitely up there on the scale of insufferability.

She was one note before when she was fucking ginge giant, but at this point she essentially stares off into space or gets sassy with the big green cuck

>walking around apocalypse dressed like this
>no based Abe to protect her
Future multiple rape victim detected

It's not granny, it's MILF. She's just really grey, something that we don't often see

>not battlecat

>closes her fucking eye when shooting
fucking dropped

There's no comparing Comic Carol to TV Carol.

Comic Carol was a pathetic housewife who had a mental breakdown especially after Tyrese cucked her.

That isn't a great achievement. All characters in TWD are terrible, but female characters are even worse.

(((AMC))) wants the soccer mom "go gurrrl xD" normalpleb fangirl facebook audience so she has the plot armour

dead wilted autism eggs all the same. she looks kawaii as fuck tho. i'd love to be her boytoy.

dropped when she killed Lizzie

I liked her character at the start of the show because she was one of the few side characters who got any development.

Sad thing is I hate how everyone they run into is a complete wimp and idiot. Its like the only people who were able to durvive were all the idiots and ricks group can overtake their nice establishment. Rick and maggie take over alexandria and hilltop, I mean seriously?

How are there people like negan/governor/alpha leading groups outside but ricks group keeps finding a bigger and more secure place thats just set up perfectly to take over until they run up against another big group. What next, the people eugene is talking with in ohio are going to gun for ricks group so he has to protect them or hes going to have his son take over the ohio group and run it. Then they will face off against a group from the south and west coast?

They blew their entire budget for the season on that lion

Negan has spidey senses for that shit. I wish she would get raped though. She is such a fucking bitch. Befriend Eugene you fucking whore.

>real woman

>lion
American education ladies and gentlemen

>posts british man face

Was Carol the one in the comics who asked Lori if she could get married to her and Rick?

She was silly

Yeah, comic and show Carol are completely different. She kills herself by letting a walker eat her. She's also shown as a moderately young and attractive female in the comic, and very flirty, very different from the show. Also, as far as I'm aware Sophia is still alive in the comics.
>Reedus
>twink

Show your own body, fag. Reedus isn't McLargeStrong huge, but he's pretty built. I hate Daryl as a character, but come on bro, at least be more accurate with the insults.

just a spraypainted lion you cuck

So what's the problem?

fedora tipper detected

They don't have the balls to do something like that.
Things we'll never see on the show:
>women getting raped
>sex slave trades
>child molestation
>racial warfare

I feel like 80% of the characters on the show are insufferable at this point

>implying thats not the perfect bodytype
kys

>Carol thread
>No JSS
Sad!

I want her to rub vicks vaporub on my chest when I have a cold :3

When the only redeemable character trait is "she's purdy" then yes they deserve to be sexually hurt. Sorry that triggers you, Mr. Leave The Lady Be.

Fuck Carol I wanted to see Morgan unleash stick fury into that big guy.

Congratulations, you found the token spic, and she's a twofer.

>mfw Dwight keeps making fun of her name

>they deserve to be sexually hurt
I can tell you're a real dangerous alpha male who gets his dick wet constantly.

I can tell your wife said the reason she got fucked by 10 apes last month was because you don't do enough chores around the house... and you blamed yourself for it.

Jokes on you, bud. I ain't married!

>His wife convinced him being a cuck was his choice
It must be terrible being that weak willed.

I'm 6'1. I squat 315 and I bench 275. Reedus is a twink. His hair doesn't make your argument any stronger.

And right on cue, you go projecting your interracial cuck fetish.
Back to faggot

you know he wants that sweet succulent latinapussy

He doesn't race mix in the tv show.

They showed a guy attempting to rape Carl if that counts.

>le badass woman warrior who in reality would either be raped to death or forced to do logistics
The meme that any woman would be an ideal fighter over any male, especially a 50 year old one, is fucking stupid. Go to real post apocalyptic land in Africa and show me these strong women, oh wait they are all sex slaves while the men fight because they are too weak to defend themselves.

why does she leave the group every other season and then come back?

why has every season of this show been rinse and repeat since season 3?

Yeah.

lmao manlet fatty

It's not like they show her win fistfights with men or anything. In fact, the one time she tried to fight Morgan he kicked her ass.

African women are naturally religious and submissive though.

In the land of the free women are independent and would have access to guns. Quit that bullshit.

Rosita is WHITE

yeah Sophia is under the care of Maggie. I haven't read in a while. the last thing I remember reading is Carl getting laid.

>trusting women with firearms
This is how america will fall

To be fair, the show has been pretty clear that she just uses subterfuge to her advantage like using walker camo in a herd and ambushing people at Terminus (pretty much proto-Whisperer tactics) or stealing a masked Wolf's clothes. She went toe-to-toe with Morgan and he just fucking fireman carry slammed her and knocked her out cold, and he was doing everything he could to avoid hurting her.

xd maga rofl :))))
>>>/reddit/

It's the white boys that are doing the mass shootings though

Nope it's the black communities. Even black beasties shoot their own babies unprovoked. Doesn't make for a sexy national headline tho since it happens every fucking week.

>that pic

Ugh, why.

She's sexy and fierce, deal with it.

In the past year or so we had Umpqua, San Bernardino, Orlando, Paris, and Nice which were all non-white, the only white dude I can remember was the guy that attacked the abortion clinic and killed a few people. Even liberals have temporarily given up on the "white dude shooter" narrative to focus on gun reform and No Notoriety bullshit (so they can just assume/lie about shooters being white dudes).

>the only white dude I can remember was the guy that attacked the abortion clinic
how convenient