Freddy Gray: Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Kansas City is about to have its own Freddy Gray

kctv5.com/story/32189331/woman-dies-while-in-custody-of-platte-county-sheriffs-office

>A 50-year-old woman died while in custody of the Platte County Sheriff's Office.

>Found in medical distress in back of a transport van after a 5-minute transport.

>The sheriff's office says she died shortly after arriving at the office. She was under arrest for an undisclosed crime.

GIRD YOUR LOINS FELLAS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3v6BtJaBQmo
youtube.com/watch?v=UYpZA00_J3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's coming

Wait, have we passed Stage 3? Stage 2 is a constant.

You can thank BLM and Bama for that

Fuck I live near the White-Black divide

Why the fuck you live near Troost you fucking faggot?

Someone has to gentrify Midtown

Give it 1 month. It's summer break for all the nigglets. They will descend on the Plaza and Westport and start burning shit. Might even reach Brookside.

Just be glad it isn't Jackson County. The Plaza would be burning as we speak

Midtown is a shithole and you know it, it's just fags, gaybars, homeless people, and disabled middleaged autists. Enjoy your niggers too!

They gonna go to Weston and torch O'mallys

I hope they burn Kansas City, Columbia, and St. Louis to the ground.

coming soon

I'm completely OK with this.

BAMP

I am dumbfounded that this has never spread to my city, Memphis. I just do not understand; I am not mad in the slightest, but just confused...

BAMPO

More coal for the Trump Train, I can dig it

KCMO reporting in. I fucking hope they do. We're not afraid of niggers like they are in St. Louis. I'll be wearing my British-style pith helmet, waiting for them with a Mauser (yeah I know) plus bayonet in my hand.

It's time to move out of you parent's basement Steven

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I SWEAR TO GOD IF THE NIGS CHIMP OUT AGAIN AND I HAVE TO WORK AN EXTRA 20 HOURS AGAIN IM GOING TO BE PISSED.

My name isn't Steven but I'm sort of glad that there are like-minded individuals in my city. Sort of glad, anyway.

Don't worry, the Missouri National Guard is here to save you.

Prepare

Awaken your inner Brown and come to the light.

youtube.com/watch?v=3v6BtJaBQmo

Nice digits

Wrong side of the border m8. When the happening comes, the first thing I'm going to do is get a group of people and destroy Lawrence, KS for the third time.

Hory shet, 30% of the population? The second largest Sudanese and Somali populations in the United States?

I've heard more than enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYpZA00_J3g