Red pill me on black women

Red pill me on black women.

Not the ghetto kind who lives in the hood.

source?

They are usually quite traditional (if they are not ghetto or white washed half nigs) and make excellent wives for conservative men.

read the sticky. stop sliding articles

uglier and dumber than white women

lol

Be honesty Sup Forums. Would you? I would.

Am engaged to an African girl. She's very traditional but fairly sjw. Pro gay marriage. But prefers traditional gender roles. Refuses to watch slave themed movies because they'll make her cry.

They still have kenyan marathon runner feet tho. So there is nothing to be redpilled about. Case closed.

Aren't they still very loud? Won't they embarrass you if you try to take them to a nice restaurant?

no, the rare few good ones are very conscious about those things. they may let it slip in the bedroom but that's it

>for conservative men.

Personalities range from sensible and kind to haughty and naive. Mostly the last one.

they're called outliers and breeding with them will still fuck up your kids because of the regression to the mean

>black women
>posts a black woman with white features

>woman cry over her sensitive issues.

THIS is my fetish.

the ones from africa ? 99% have some sort of aids mutant virus

conservative black girls are pretty qt

Black She-nazi > Indian feminist

To me, the spirit of the person matters more than race.

Spirit > Race

It's annoying as fuck. She is too quiet and rarely has a strong opinion about anything. Getting sick of her being a pushover tbhfam

This.

An attractive black woman with good body ratios and facial aesthetic is a genetic anomaly.

If you have kids with one they will turn out just as fucked up and Orcish as every other halfbreed.

If you like asses then go ahead but if you don't like complete cunts then don't. Black women are some of the worst women aside from white women.

>attractiveness is a "white feature"

africa is a continent full of different types of niggers

does everyone in europe look the same? of course not

same with africa

many niggers are considered caucasian, the only non-white features they have are their dark skin and their lack of advancement due to being surrounded by niggers

white male-black female are the most stable marriages

Black women require a strong lead to make sure they have no real authority. If they get any power whatsoever they immediately turn sassy and are forever spoiled.

>black women
>not ghetto

Pick one. Remember the saying you can take the nigger out of the hood, but not the jood out of the nigger?

i feel like they prefer their men violent - thats why they tolerate if not encourage black men to hit them