Any good "childlike" albums like pic related?

Any good "childlike" albums like pic related?
>draws off emotions of nostalgia and innocence
>warm, (not necessarily) lo-fi vocals

Piper At the Gates of Dawn
Magical Mystery Tour

Shame they took a massive jump back with their new album.

This by far. I loved this album so much. It reminds me of being a kid lost inside an abandoned thrift store, discovering its mysteries, magic, secrets, you name it. The first four songs precisely. If you're interested, I made a dream about Seven using only chopped up phrases and words to depict the imagery. Want to see?

Cap'n Jazz - Burritos... e.t.c
Joan of Arc - A Portable Model Of

Go on then lad

the boy least likely to

So much early AnCo, really. Sung Tongs and Here Comes the Indian are happier albums though.

Here you go, and if you could, please play it with the song while listening to it.

Seven. Kid. Lost and confused. Abandoned. Depressed. Wanders in a mysterious shop. Bookshelf. Book. Wall slot. Climb up on top of shelf to reach it. Turning with book inside a secret passage. Land on a floating book ride. Go across room. Guitar shreds with book returning to rail. Enter another room. Maze. Labyrinth. Lost. Fall through the maze to darkness. 4 enchanted books. Crystal of shields. Crash through window. Back to the beginning. Library. Ladder. Climb back to Crystal. Move. Fly to maze up. Skydive to the true way out. Door again. Stairs. Climb up them. Light. A new face. A soul reborn. You will taste it. I taste it. Pillar of an artifact. Touch it. Transport out. Realize there's no place to go. Stay for a couple of days.

Are you the guy who just posted about "Jesus Christ" in the Brand New thread? This is cringe-worthy.

wew

Cherry Peel - Of Montreal

Like your entire existence in and of itself isn't cringe-worthy. And yes, I was.

Filtered.

Faggot.

>tripfag filters me

STOP CALLING ME THAT!

The olden haters. :)

Post the hottest frontmen desu

Kek wrong thread xd

Kek.

Piper at the Gates of Dawn by Pink Floyd
Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles

BOTH MUST BE IN MONO!

Also Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles to a lesser extent.

ITT pedophiles

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Early Animal Collective is all based around that 'child like nostalgia' stuff

ONLY RIGHT ANSWER COMING THROUGH