Why is california so homophobic?

youtube.com/watch?v=rCCdtf9zKbk

because they are human.

It's the culture. Cali was staunch conservative for a long while, only the recent immigration and population booms have flipped it

Plus, despite usually voting democrat, hispanics are still as a whole pretty anti-gay

hispanics vote democrat but are homophobic religion believers

does this actually mean shit?
it's highly unlikely to me that they will ban faggotism in the mecca of faggots, pedos and degeneracy

Yeah, your profet can fuck with goats and 3 year old girls, but I can't marry my boyfriend.

you can't find turkish muslim in Sup Forums hispachan

>muh catholicism
>muh adam and eve, not adam and steve
>praise jesus yall, dog bless the land of the free

This was like a fucking million years ago

that's when numa numa was still a thing?

The Bay Area and LA are hyper liberal but there are plenty of other places in the state that are either conservative or just lean left.

Prop 8 is outdated as fuck and it doesn't cause any controversy anymore.

I would vote yes on that.

Fuck normalization and public endorsement of mental illness

Because they're sane

You literally just legalized same-sex marriage yesterday while it's been legal in the US for years and our current Republican president is more sympathetic towards LGBT than Merkel is.

Why do you think you can mock us on this?

Homophobic? Surely, they don't fear faggots

>Fuck normalization and public endorsement of mental illness
you made trump literally the president

>our current Republican president is more sympathetic towards LGBT than Merkel is
what the fuck even is this timeline

>USA
>Catholic

?????

not even going to lie, a solid portion of that vote was people who thought saying Yes would allow gay marraige.

Advertisements for the proposition were very poorly worded on both ends, and people thought Yes meant Yes it should be allowed.

if only people would ignore ads and actually read the damn ballots.

>timeline poster
Stop it now

>>praise jesus yall, dog bless the land of the free
wrong stereotype, you're thinking of dixie w/ that one

hispanics, irish descendants, and some german descendants are generally catholic

there are plenty of Catholics here
especially in places with a lot of Mexicans

50.1% of LA voted against gay marriage in that referendum

Why did so many Americans suddenly change their mind on gay marriage?

oh and the italian descendants

forgot to mention them too

Mormons swarmed in here to help vote for that.

Media. Whole bunch of people also came out gay and appeared on the national stage around the mid-2000's and onwards. There was also Glee and Modern family, both of which highlighted homophobic bullying.

Interior California is conservative like most of the country. I understand LA area voting yes becuase of Hispanics, but what is going on with those counties near Nevada? I would've expected Nevada or maybe Placer Counties, but Alpine and Mono? Granted I don't know anything about Alpine and Mono but I thought they'd be like the counties nearby, if not more conservative because they are away from Tahoe and I-80. Anyone from there?