Ok I bough a microphone but very confused what to buy next to be able to play live shows with this

Ok I bough a microphone but very confused what to buy next to be able to play live shows with this

All I have is the microphone what cables do I buy? Do I buy an Amp ? I’m confused

Other urls found in this thread:

musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/yorkville-100kw-12-2-channel-wedge-keyboard-amp
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please!!!! All I could find are these cables but how would you plug the other ends into an amp!! Or is it something else you plug it into?

- Sup Forums 2017

this should be Fine

is this a troll?
i'm gonna need more information monsieur. are you just gonna sing?
well for starters you're gonna need an XLR cable to plug that in.
you're gonna need a pre-amp for the mic. i recommend the DBX 286s, i use it with the shure sm58 (the one you got there) and it's got some nice bits and pieces to get you a solid sound.

you're gonna need an amp as well. i hope you don't expect the mic to amplify the sound by itself. you're gonna need a cable to connect the out from the pre-amp to the amplifier.

if this is a troll 9/10 i'm really not super sure what's going on.

complete and uttar bs

Male to Female XLR cable for plugging into a PA (public address) System. House generally had their own PA. For practice with your mates Guitar Center has a 60watt 2x10 Harbinger for $130

>get soldering iron
>get copper wire
>on the bottom of the mic there are 3 pins
>solder a piece of copper wire on each pin
>stick the wire from the bottom left pin in your left ear
>stick the wire from the bottom right pin in your right ear
>stick the wire from the top pin into your anus
>you should be able to record sound now

so much fake focking news

My post was legitimate; the one about the cheap GC PA...

Yes it is for vocals

Also what do you recommend I use as an AMP ?

Fender frontman 212

As if my actually knows anything about actually playing music

But that’s a guitar amp aren’t there amps specifically for vocals?????!!!!

Would this be good??? For vocals I mean

Bruh... a P A System (public announcement ), it's a gadam "amp for vocals ", faggit. Plug fucking mic into it with XLR cable.

Ya know, pretending to be retarded isn't trolling, it's being stupid. "Stupid is as stupid does".

the saying is "monkey see monkey do"

Fuck you

You need a xlr cable and a pa or keyboard amp. The yorkville keyboard amp is great for this. It's fucking loud, very clear and you can plug anything into it.

musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/yorkville-100kw-12-2-channel-wedge-keyboard-amp

That needs an amplifier or you need a powered speaker. One should just be fine for rehearsal.

>buying cables for microphone
>not getting a wireless system

Sheesh... no wonder music is going down the tubes.

Sage

Put me in the screencap