Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8c2Tbj2haM
youtube.com/watch?v=YR1fRtKJYPE
tetema.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's Montie when we need him?

listening to Oasis

Let's put a bunch of fart noises on top of Oasis songs

not a massive hack, but he's definitely run out of steam in the last decade. and there are no indications that's about to find new/interesting inspiration.

still, he could die tomorrow and he'd still have a very respectable catalog and a lasting impression on pop music.

i don't think anything he's done is better than anything he's influenced by

Met him.

He's an utter cunt.

To be completely fair, he was an absolute madman for 20 years straight and had an unmatched work ethic. He was bound to burn himself out at some point.

*holds up stolen T. Rex riff*

As a vocalist he had pretty great range in his prime to be honest.
As a songwriter he probably gets too much credit, his best works were obviously Angel Dust and California which had plenty of input from their respective band members

post yfw Oasis ripped off Bungle

>post yfw Oasis ripped off Bungle
sorry, proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=d8c2Tbj2haM
youtube.com/watch?v=YR1fRtKJYPE

don't have to tell me. i'm OG Patton. FNM in 1997 was my first rock show as a lad. The openers were a relatively unknown band of minstrels from Jacksonville named Limp Bizkit... if only we had known.

gb2leddit, Woflmother.

I'm actually a huge Patton (and Doseone) fan, but this album was a disaster. It's like instead of the three guys coming together to synthesize a new unique sound as other supergroups do, they just play their respective styles at once over each other. It's a mess.

From what I can tell they expected the album to be a success off the TV on the Radio and Patton fanbases. They booked a gig in my city's second biggest venue , where artists like St. Vincent, MGMT, and Run the Jewels played. Pretty interesting that right after the album released, they announced that the entire tour is cancelled. Seems like the album was such a commercial disaster that they pulled the plug on a tour.

Reminder that all Mike Patton haters are either hipster faggots who can't handle quirky music or normie RHCP fans

there's nothing worse than quirky music

I want him to shit whilst sitting on my mouth

Have you ever read the lyrics? There's a literal Christmas song about nuclear war?

no

FNM, Mr. Bungle and Fantomas are his best projects. The rest is pretty boring

even if you hate his music, you can't deny his vocal talent

didn't even know about this album, thanks user

Really? I thought he was very charming and polite. We talked about baseball and stravinsky

op here
i feel like he's a great singer with a very unique voice but he don't even use his range and instead he does some shitty quirky noises and shit

For some reason nobody knows about his best release since 2005
tetema.bandcamp.com/

>he hasn't heard the dillinger escape plan ep

listen to california and pic related

>first Kaada split
>Irony Is A Dead Scene
>tetema

There's nothing worse than RHCP
...except maybe Sublime

or this of you want something as straightforward as possible

peripherally related to this story, Crystal Fairy (the Omar Lopez Rodriguez + King Buzzo + Teri Gender Bender) was another supergroup this year where they really over-estimated people's interest and cancelled a tour the fuckin' moment the album came out to zero fanfare.

At least Doseone is getting all these video game paychecks and Go Dark is super fucking fun.

whhhAAAIIIII'M THE BEST YOU'LL EVER HAVE!

Met him and he was cool. Probably knew you frequent anonymous image boards telling falsehoods and decided to give you some material to work with.

LISTEN TO TETEMA YOU SICK FUCKS OR I WILL LITERALLY VISIT YOU RIGHT NOW TO FORCE YOU TO LISTEN TO IT

I agree, Wolfmother is better.

oh what the fuck this is actually alright. it's nothing new or revolutionary but it's just some enjoyable Patton collabo shit. good looking out, user.