FLORIDA THREAD

Alright you pieces of shit, put down your pubsubs and fucking get in here. Who /orlando/ here?

Aussies obviously welcome. Illegals get out.

>checked
MetroWest checking in

kissimmee here, embry riddle student, here serving at BJs for the summer.

Lovin' life

It's 1 AM and I have work in a few hours.

TRUMP RALLY IN TAMPA ON SATURDAY

Oi mate fuck that eye sore. See that shit from my house

Formerly of Deltona here. Fuck all that noise.

In Millenia Mall? I used to go there all the time.

good shit m8s

where you work family

fuck I'd go if I wasn't busy

Daily reminder that Florida belongs to us now.

nah there's one on international dr

/407/ here. South Orlando

Who's going? I kinda want to go

Naples reporting in

south orlando boys fuck yeah

tfw can't tell if hispanic neighbors are legal or not

PRs are pretty much relegated to serving us as our minimum wage slave class. They drive our taxis, bus our tables, and perform janitorial duties in our hotels.

you make time for the Donald you heathen

alright everyone, let's get the discussion going

puerto ricans vs cubans

Both are bro- tier, but i'll have to go with the American and legals one.

Dania Beach here, NEET thanks to dirty Haitians

gotta help oversee UCF drumline auditions senpaitachi

Cubanos

Puerto Ricans defiantly
[spoiler]im puertorican btw[/spoiler]

Osceola parkway niggas

What's the difference?

I always found it really strange that any joke prople made about niggers equally represents people from Florida.

Peurto Ricans not from kissimmee or new york are great

>Aryan dubs checked
Puerto Ricans and Cubans are like rats and cockroaches.

>Osceola parkway
BVL = ghetto spiggers
That whole section of Orlando should be sprayed down with DDT

/jacksonville/ jacking in

Pic related
>muh freedoms

friendly reminder to check your local bars for this sack of shit

also thanks for endorsing trump, knew you had it in you buddy

Who /941/ here?

Parrish > Bradenton

needs love bugs

>power outtages

The one thing i hate in Jax, if it rains the power always goes out a few seconds

DUVAL is now inside the house.

We're """""""whiter""""""""" and American Citize, apart from that we have alot of stuff in common, more so than with any other Latin American country.

WHO 772 IN THIS NIGGA??

ANYONE DOWN TO CHILL IM DOWN

DUVAL COUNTY IS BEST COUNTY NIGGER

Pay debnts.

Whaaa, Fuck dude, i'm over in East Orlando near UCF right off the Little Econ river (no I don't go there, my company just happens to be located nearby)

>implying
Manatee is better

please ignore the shithole that is north bradenton

>implying that hard

son..

needs lovebugs, publix chicken and zephyrhills

/capecoral/ here

Truly the Puerto Rican influence of trashed up neighborhoods and run down restaurants is a wonder to behold.

However I will admit your women have wonderful huge asses (I know this as I live around a bunch of Cubans and PRs in South Orlando)

good shit dude i'm east orlando too

haven't bothered to check my own neighborhood out but it's pretty much half white and half hispanic from what i can tell

That wood grip looks really dry.
> Doesn't wood just rot anyway?
> What do people do to mitigate this?

I kind of want to go too, but I have no friends family. Don't really want to go by myself.

Volusia county reporting
Who else is from the 386 in here?

We will now thanks to American-kun. US congress just approved Federal Control Board.

When will you pay yours though?

I used to be top of the list of Florida haters (originally from Boston) and now I live in /orlando/ and all I will say is I have repented from all that.

>brb sailing the Spanish Main while eating a Mahi-Mahi sandwiches and shooting guns off the bow all after a nice day of Disney World/other touristy stuff and then 'cultural' things.

The combination of things that people make fun of Orlando for (touristy stuff) plus all the hidden gem 'cultural' things makes for an epic mix of awesomeness for a non-cynical person.

Publix subs

OK damn...there are this many Sup Forumslacks in south Orlando on at 2am on a Friday morning...maybe i'm not as alone in the world as I thought.

Anyone else here sorely tempted to chalk a TRUMP 2016 over at UCF last month after the Mass Entriggering caused by Milo?

Palm Beach here.

Who is staying home all summer instead of going to the beach?

Nigga please.

>gates white communities
>number 8 and above schools
>mostly white areas
>Town Center
>costco
>10 or more Publix

How's the aquarium there shipmate? I want to go but my girlfriend keeps saying just to wait and we'll go to the Tampa aquarium.

tampa nigger here, anyone wanna buy/trade my seaworld, busch garden passes?

Can confirm deltona is complete shit hole

I don't know if I can get there early enough ;~;

Me probably because even though I've been lifting I have a succubus gf I hate

The most relevant part of the state, /Miami/, reporting in. Fuck everything north of West Palm Beach

If someone snags me from SRQ, I'll participate.

- not planning on voting, persuade me politicfags?

Kissimmee here!

I'll be in Virginia that Sat. damn

How is this even a question? Half the Puerto Ricans I know act like animals and have fucking retarded haircuts.
Cubans are almost always bros.

My boat is currently at a marina in Daytona so I spend weekends there while I refit some things, also not a great place. No relation except for similar sounding names though, haha. But even so, we find cool hidden things. One of the best donut shops I've ever been to is there, for instance.

I think they've managed to somehow improve the power grid, when I was a kid the power would often be out for an hour during the afternoon thunderstorms, I live on the other side of town but same general area. Sometimes rolling brownouts but haven't totally lost power in a couple years. Rather impressed by Public Works TBQH

saw a few near memory mall and the math building back in the spring

didn't see people get triggered but it did get a few looks from crowds

they expire on like June 15, so itll have to be right away... ill sell it for a cheap price of 40 bucks each.... they retail at 79 dollars each and they are valid for 3 parks here in FL.

Dude just read Sup Forums and if after a few days you don't want to vote trump from the shit you see here, you're just beyond redemption

Also

>openly supporting DT is encouraged

Adventure Island or Aquatica?

941 here

Alright it's time:

Unabashed, unrepentant, theme-park Annual-Pass-holders report in.

Universal and Disneyworld here.

Do you think Milo will ever come to UCF?
I don't even like him that much but I love the fact that he triggers SJWs.

Dude save up and do Discovery Cove. Not that I have done so myself yet but it seems AMAZING if you are the oceanic type.

I'd say Blizzard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon are the best water parks in Orlando, but besides that I'd give Aquatica a go.

I just want CA to be the Florida of the west, bros. All the racial conditions are here, what went wrong?

You aren't voting in a swing state? Can you just please do it for me? I could do with a few million fewer mexicans.

>tfw had to move to a hillbilly shithole town in Florida
>tfw stuck here for another year
>tfw starting to miss Daytona, Vero Beach, and Hollywood FL

Adventure Island, Busch Gardens, and SeaWorld.

Which city my negro?

>it has been refinished since the pic
>wood doesn't rot unless you neglect it

Coral Gables here

Daytona is the definition of a shithole though user. New Smyrna is infinitely superior and only 10 minutes away.

Englewood reporting in. Don't live at home anymore though

Never been to typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach, although it looks fun as fuck. Want to try that huge slide in BB

>Avondale/Riverside
>8/10's all day long

>dat ID

Also its the hand guard not a grip eurocuck

I just realized I am off Monday... so if 3 other anons can roger up, I will hook you up with free Busch Gardens or Seaworld passes and we can troll there on Monday. I live in Tampa

I agree with this user, will be moving the boat there soon. Probably will just skip it and go to Cape Canaveral though to be honest.

Those are what we call "Cacos" (Wiggers). they are worst than niggers.

It was shit and the cops were massive assholes but I could actually meet cool people in Daytona unlike this place. Nothing but hicks and trailers all around me.

I've lived here my whole life and everyone always talks about improvements in the works that never seem to become a reality, such as the shopping center to go with the epic movie theater, its still just surrounded by cow fields lol

T H R E E O H F I V E

Mine is like 2/3rd Cuban, a couple asian families, and some white families. No black's thank god, they live over in the apartment complex across the street but because my neighborhood dead ends onto one of the dividing walls of the 417 nobody has much of a reason to come into the neighborhood so it's actually pretty quiet.

My Cuban next door neighbor is actually pretty cool, Mr. Gonzalez, he can hook me up with cheap tree service whenever those damn Queen Palms get too shaggy. Much as I would prefer an America with a mostly homogenous dominant culture i'll admit the Cubans seem to be mostly decent people.

st augustine reporting

shut up newfag, your dick-riding festival means shit to me.
you started your sentence with "dude"
fuck a sheep currynigger, your type of cancer can only be found at the bottom of an ocean of jizz
faggot
beyond redemption? you seem to be little mind-slave, scramble back off to your Dorito patch; Daddy gotta fuck a replacement child into her old dumpster twat.

She can go back too.

Thank god Trump haters are a minority here.

I hope they go violent on a state like FL.

Stand your ground FTW

Used to wonder why Trump supporters have never been assaulted in FL.

Then I remember Zimmerman.

Damn it feels good to be a Floridian.

South west florida here, Who else is enjoying the start of mushroom season!

Ayyyyyyy

>i have land there.