ITT: Black rappers with almost exclusively white fanbases

ITT: Black rappers with almost exclusively white fanbases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZBugYjaTtY
rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&genres=Hip Hop&include_child_genres=t&include=both&limit=none&countries=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most of the good ones

all of them

I'm pretty sure there are some trap rappers with a sizeable black fanbase as well

No white person has ever listened to this song
youtube.com/watch?v=JZBugYjaTtY

logic

he's biracial

i'm too fuckin lazy to google a pic of tyler

MF DOOM
killer mike
danny brown
open mike eagle
tyler the creator
jay electronica

Everyone with lil at the start of there name.

No black person has ever listened to Aesop Rock

aesop rock is not black

logic is a black rapper with a primarily white fanbase.

the fact that he's bi racial or whatever doesn't change the fact that he is a black rapper with a primarily white fanbase...

i just did

jay electronica and tyler the creator have helllllllla black fans... in fact most of the black muslims i know listen to jay electronica and no white ppl i know even heard of him

but he's biracial

nope

stop trying to start a race discussion. He's biracial

true, but aesop's jewish, not black

by the way, does the opposite even exist? like white rappers with exclussively (or almost exclussively) black audiences?

I don't like black/poor people. They always try to get free shit and don't want to pay up.

stop trying to start a race discussion

your moms bull

this was pretty much a race discussion right from the start though

Logic is a black rapper with a almost exclusively white fanbase.

Bizzy bone is about as light skin as as logic and his audience is much more black (still diverse and white but also way more black as far as the hood slaps his music)

Lonzo ball is about the same color as Logic...

these niggaz is all gettin fucked wit inna car full of blacks they going to jail and rocking with the blacks they grew up in black families they are black men

Logic is a black rapper with a primarily white fanbase.
bi racial tri racial or all racial does not make him any less of a black man with a white fanbase

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&genres=Hip Hop&include_child_genres=t&include=both&limit=none&countries=

BLACK

it obviously isn't the type of race discussion you're trying to start however, stop it

he's not black, he's actually biracial. But care to explain why you think he's more black than white or biracial? Over the majority of his genes are white

in jail bi racial = black
police bi racial = black
historically bi racial = get treated black labeled black or mulatto still not white treatment
in school family referred to as an african american family or black
grew up with crack house and dread heads in hood = black
bi racial = black
bi racial =black + white
black + white = black
im bi racial but aroundw hite ppl AND black ppl im always seen as black

YOU HAVE TO BE heLLA LIGHTSK IN WITH NO TRACE OF GHETTO TO NOT BE BLACK AND DAMN NEAR MARRY WHITE

black is a social status in america

Well I just did right now

black dad white mother?

you sound like a mess lmao

is she black white or bi racial

>black people don't listen to Kanye

not true at all moe

Here you go, user!

Kendrick Lamar

jay electronica

What the fuck? Since when do black people not listen to jay? I literally thought he had almost no white fans. Just because he isn't rapping about money, hoes and gangbanging doesn't mean black people aren't listening

ITT: White people who don't know anything about music black people like

Just because they have many white fans doesn't mean black people don't like them. Jay Electronica and Kanye West are easily the craziest posts in this thread.