Religion of peace

Religion of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he ok?

"Peacefull Majority"

Medically speaking, what actually happened there to cause him to cough up blood?

>when that blunt hit you

major brain hemorrhage

These videos don't shock me as much as they once did, all I can think of is "SJWs would sooner support these guys than white males. Think about that"

They make it too easy to laugh at them when they literally use rocks as weapons, mudslimes need to up their PR game and start using more inventive methods tbqh.

Such as?

This sort of shit just makes me think we should genocide the lot of the cunts and be done with it

The guy stoned was probably Muslim too t b h

i seen better

Yeah, he doesn't feel any pain when that happens.

Biggest take away from this video is how much blood humans bleed. If I saw this in a movie I would say fake, blood is one of those things that the Hollyjew tones down to make it seem realistic.

we absolutely should

is there some way we can plug these kinds of videos into a 24/7 feed that shows on fb or something?

I KNOW they're suppressing this kind of shit, but this is gonna happen to US in 20 years.

if we don't genocide them this will continue forever

>Entry level circlejerk phrase

Kill yourself

>get captured by peaceful muslims
>get your head bashed in with a boulder
>somehow live long enough to bleed to death

how unlucky can a man be...

That's it?

I dunno man, he's famous on fb now. imagine how many likes he got for being tolerant

what?

Not really you lose 1 litre you go into shock
You lose 2 you're dead.
It's really amazing how quick a person can bleed out

isn't sandstone pretty light though? assuming that is what they dropped on him

You're not allowed to say that on Sup Forums

He didn't fight back which is the Camadian way

Did he died?

You drop a 100 kilo crate of fairy floss on your head it's going to fuck you up still.

Sandstone is still rock it's not granite but it's still dense and heavy- like the average Brit slag

I was referring more to area covered and the thickness of that blood

That's an actual boat filled with real people and not dummies exploding there, right guys?

Shame on everyone watching these disgusting videos. You're supporting moslem shitskin propaganda. As long as there are morbid degenerates such as yourselves, they will keep doing it.

I look at these videos to remind myself of the future that awaits us if we don't change the course.

Do ISIS just sit there and think up new ways to kill people to fun? Are they just psychopathic mass murderers sating their blood lust?

>implying sandniggers are people

His skull is squashed. The inside of his head is mush.

I always find amazing how many first worlders are so detached from this kind of situations and their only window to them are Hollywood and vidya they think they are fake.

Once I met an American who was arguing some narco execution was fake because blood is not shiny red. But in retrospective a life of ignorance in these matters is far better than a life near of them.

at least it was quick

If more people saw this we would be dragging shit skins out of their houses and putting two between their eyes. We need to genocide every one of them.
>inb4 then you turn into them.
Nope it's called damage control for all the fuck ups we've made in trying to integrate these savages into western society.

Who has that webm from the IS guys who just charged the Kurd lines in their shitty trucks and kept blaming abdul for their failures?

In the full version the Bulldozer himself is one of the executioners shown to be helping lift the rock up. This is right before his capture of course.

Would have been more badass if Bulldozer had lifted it all by himself but you know..

It's frustration. They regularly get their shit kicked in by fucking pre-iron age savages like the Kurds, and every time it looks like they might actually accomplish something a drone comes over and liquifies a hundred of them. The only way they can cope with this is to be brutal to prisoners. This is like some next level shit, it just demonstrates how tooth-grindingly pissed they must be with their situation.

My older bro is a paramedic
He says at car accidents and suicides from heights people literally explode and the area covered by our goop is really big. Like way more than the car scene in pulp fiction

>If more people saw this we would be dragging shit skins out of their houses and putting two between their eyes. We need to genocide every one of them.
You talk the talk, Ramirez, I know your kind very well. What a way to justify your morbid curiosity. You're no different than pedophiles.

This. His skull pierced his brain and your brain has a ridiculous amount of blood in it. Last signal his brain sent to his body was "need more blood now" so his heart is probably pounding, sending blood into his brain and by extent rocketing out his orifices.

>youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I

This?

Abu Hajjar is true American Hero

Why do you think they went out of their way to block Dale Earnhardt's death images?

What the fuck are you even saying?

i think he would have died instantly so he felt nothing
i think the coughing up blood is just a reaction, he's not alive coughing up blood.

kek

He is pissy because you want to remove kebab like a true red blooded American patriot.

>a Ramirez el Burger can't comprehend simple sentences

Why am I not surprised?

Reminder that ISIS attacks our asf more than assad, doesn't attack hezbollah, and is sided with russia.

I grew up in American military family. Traveled all over the world, lived across the USA.
South Koreans nearly killed my brother and I as children. Smashed his toddler skull. Broke all the baby teeth out of my skull at a pre school picnic.
After the mini race riot America military verse Koreans, we survived.

In Tennessee we were jumped and attacked mercilessly by dindus nearly every day. We grew stronger, I guess we call it iron pill these days.
In high school on border of Mexico we are nearly murdered by vicious violent multiple time. Jumped, knife fights. Shot at four times.

Yeah, I agree because my fellow whites called my brother and I racists for fighting and surviving all these attacks. Normies are shit.

Come on down leaf. There's plenty of freedom for all us civilized folk.

>Either way he dies

May as well ventilate some crackers.

>These videos don't shock me as much as they once did, all I can think of is "SJWs would sooner support these guys than white males. Think about that"

Me either.

Its also what ANGERS me about the modern world that is censoring this bullshit. Meanwhile MILLIONS of these men are pouring into Europe.

All these people supporting mass immigration of Arabs into Europe have never once seen the barbarity that is going on in those countries.

Islam will fail and selfdestruct , screenshot this if you must.

i am here for your future.
leave the past behind and embrace the present.

if you are upset do something about it.
your words are meaningless on this site , you are a comedy of mankind.
you talk talk talk and type but little do you know you could accomplish so much more if you went outside.

be it imprisonment be it suicide , be it wounds or socially desentized.

you must act.

your words are of no use to us.

prove your worth to the light by binding darkness wherever you come across of it.

prove your worth by teaching the light to others without letting hatred blind you.

prove yourself by lending a hand to those that are lost.

do not let anger and prejudice consume you but be wary of those that portray themselves as saviours for they are nothing else but the minions of the fallen one.

amen

>Do ISIS just sit there and think up new ways to kill people to fun? Are they just psychopathic mass murderers sating their blood lust?

Everywhere they have taken over are now bombed out ruins with sporadic days of power and water being turned off and on.

They're bored and they are taking it out on civilians and finding new ways to terrify the cucks of Europe into letting more in.

>Islam will fail and selfdestruct
>been around for a thousand years and controlled half of the known world
>d-dont worry guys it'll self destruct

Genocide is the only answer
Genocide or mass reform, which means more war

>I always find amazing how many first worlders are so detached from this kind of situation

Really Paco?

Does it amaze you that there's millions of human beings that live in societies that are relatively peaceful? Where they don't murder each other over stupid shit, and where those that do are looked at as the fucking morons they are?

What a dumb ass fucking post.....

>Bosnia herdurkadurkastan

He's mad because the Serbs did, what you just described doing, to him.

I'd rather just genocide them and get it over with.

the liberals will pay the price with death

we need to kill muslims and kill anyone who supports them, including white liberals. we need to kill the judges helping them, we nee to kill the cps who defend arabs, and we need to kill the families of judges and cops who support those judges and cops.

because if we don't, that wife will allow a judge to let an arab kill you and your family.

it's TOTAL war. there are no innocents in this.

>are looked at as the fucking morons they are?

Except they aren't.
The most coddled are the ones who apologize for them. Are you retarded? Who do you think it is that wants to bring those people here?

Funny how a third world countryman's insult toward an american is one that makes fun of the copious amounts of food that we have available to ourselves due to a far superior economic model.

he's dumb, but he has a point.

americans don't live a real life anymore. not that real life should invlve narco killings

but we spend 5 hours a day ON AVERAGE watching tv and another 5 on social media. we are fucking stupid.

Easy cleanup.

Nah, it takes a few minutes for your brain to stop working because of blood loss.

In pic related you see the superficial vasculature of the head, harming those in the red circle is enougth to lose a fair share of blood.

When they dropped the stone not only fucked the main vasculature but also broke the skull squeezing the big sponge our brain is, the throat was quickly filed with blood which activated his gag reflex.

Probably it took him a few minutes to die for good.

They did a really shitty job of that.

What did this guy apparently do anyway? Sex out of wedlock? Unapproved boy love? Using a mobile phone?

i have an idea who's behind the idea that islam is the enemy
>hint: he loves global commerce

>400 article a day on the evil dangers of white men after some kid fingerbangs a drunk chick behind a dumpster and goes to jail

>Only articles about this are "we need to bring more of them to the west to diversify our culture with the religion of peace"

>not a shark attack

Disappoint.

>tfw no crusade

I've started to think while Islam is a problem in incentivizing barbarism, there is just something intrinsically fucked up with near-east semites. It's in their blood or their genes as much as it is with niggers or Central Americans. If I want to be generous then I'll say it's cultural rather than genetic. But fuck the damn minute the Jews settle in the mid east they go from oy vey don't hurt me liberal limp wrist intellectuals in Europe and America to old school old testament "smash their enemies babies heads on a rock" motherfuckers.

You have terrorism and barbary with other Muslims but except for Chechens they are milquetoast compared to Arab Sunni Muslims. The fucking Taliban just captures and holds a US soldier for a few years while if they so much as get their hands on any kind of Westerner the Iraqi or Arab Muslims will be whipping out the butcher's knife in five seconds. You get captured by Hezbollah or SE-Asian Muslim jihadists and it's usual hostage taking and you might end up dead you might not. You get captured by Arab Sunnis and GG no RE you are fucked.

And that's not even addressing the absolute scheming evilness of the Sunni Arabs of the Arabian Peninsula. Excluding the heretical Omanis and too poor to do anything Yemeni there is nothing redeemable about Saudis/Bahrainis/Kuwaitis/Emiratis.

This is more pathetic than I could have imagined.

After watching far too many execution videos, I'd say it's really unpleasant how long it takes to bleed out.

Do muslims think that releasing these videos is doing anything other than making millions of what would have been sheltered pansy ass white kids actually want to go hunt them down and kill them with our bare fucking hands?

Why do they do this?

Why do they make such a show of violence, when the only way they could ever win is by birth rates

They're just shooting themselves in the foot with this shit

Here is a way to deal with the "religion of peace"

I've always wondered what happens to your perception and senses for the little time remaining you live when this happens.

who knows. some half of muslims think it's okay to have sex with a young boy if you're unmarried. they want to kill the other half which thinks that sex with camels is the best thing to do if you're unmarried. they each have a different permutation of things that get you killed, and want to kill everyone else that doesn't have their exact permutation of laws.

Nigger, please....

Just because the limp-wristed faggots on the left are trying to import more niggers for votes doesn't mean the normal people agree with their dumb asses.

why does the camera always cut away, like why is the footage always edited before the "kill shot"??

>americans don't live a real life anymor

No, Americans DO live a "real" life, and that real life is of a human being that has the intelligence to realize that killing each other like animals is NOT the fucking way human beings are supposed to live.

that was a big rock

now this is just silly

>Smart and good Arab sees through their shit
>They kill him
This pisses me off.

look at global iq and murder rate maps. there's aradial pattern. the closer to africa you get, the lower the iq gets, and the higher the violence gets. it's almost certainly a genetic quality.

on the asian side, there's a very large center of population in china, and the further away you get (mostly south) the lower the iq gets and the more violent they get literally BY LATITUDE, with a sharp decrease of about 16 points between the china/thai/vietnamese border, and a drop of about 5 iq points with every nation south you go.

it's fucking uncanny. it is almost certainly genetics. culture NEVER has such a slow and steady gradient.

Fuggin Abu

I'm not saying mexicans live a real life. but if you think life inside your pleasure box and work box is a real life you're brainwashed.

Because it's fake.

Islam is a religion of peace, remember? They'd never drop a giant rock on someone's head.

>It's in their blood or their genes as much as it is with niggers or Central Americans.

Niggers are worse

There is genocide happening all across africa, with much less religious justification, if any.

Brown people generally have much lower IQ and higher testosterone, making them much more prone to violence

You are damn right about that!

>>Smart and good Arab sees through their shit

How do you know he's smart and good?

Leftists don't need them to agree, they just have to tolerate it.

ATTENTION Sup Forumslaks, new powerful meme magic emerging from the past: The Indian Genocide.

>According to historian Will Durant, "The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history". By the estimate of Koenraad Elst the population of Indian subcontinent reduced by almost 80 million between 1000 and 1525.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent

Do muslims deny the Indian Genocide? May Kek witness this post.