Visiting Spain help

Tourist in Madrid
what part of the city recommed me?

many mexicans ( i don't know if they were mexicans but brown as shit) and gay flags

Get the fuck out of madrid

>visiting madrid

you chose this fate

>Museo del Prado
>Museo Thyssen
they are some of the best museums in the world
also pay Parque del Retiro a visit.
and always have your luggage close to you...
theres no violent theft but if someone sees you are completely clueless they will take it while you dont look

tourists go home
refugees welcome

>many mexicans
They are sudacas. Don't come close to them

I will be there on monday. If you are not a nigger/Paki/muslim/sudaca/gypsie I could show you the city

>They are sudacas
what?
>>Museo del Prado
>>Museo Thyssen
where is that?

Tourists no welcomed here. Just reminding you. In case you get beaten up to death :)

Sudacas are beings from south america. They bite if you come to close to them

you have access to the internet, use google maps
they are pretty close to each other i think

>where is that?
Paseo del prado. Like the 3 biggest museums in Madrid are a footwalk from each other

checking in Google maps right now

They must be closing right now pal. The place is comfy though. Nice architectures+Cibeles+Neptuno and you are pretty close to el retiro which is pretty nice to make a walk. Don't come close to sudacas in el retiro. Like seriously they are dangerous

Is there lots of girls like Amarna Miller

Not really. Mostly sudacas. And they bite

>they bite
Can confirm

And don't come close to them

Because they bite

enjoy madrid being the gay capital of the world this weekend and get your ass fucked good.

Thyssen museum
Go to either palacio de Cibeles or Circulo de Bellas Artes rooftop
Royal palace
Go on some guided tour
Day trip to Segovia, Toledo or Avila (I recommend Avila)

Unless you planned on attending the gay pride you chose the worst week in years to visit Madrid

>Day trip to Segovia, Toledo or Avila (I recommend Avila)
This

>Mexicans
>in Spain

they are either too poor to visit or have no reason to visit. what you saw was the usual clusterfuck of arabs peddling their shit

>they are either too poor to visit or have no reason to visit. what you saw was the usual clusterfuck of arabs peddling their shit
No they are sudacas. And they bite. Don't come close to them

They were probably just Spaniards, I got confused the same way when I was in the south of Spain kek

Reminder that "sudacas" are better than Sp*niards in every conceivable way, and that Sp*niards barely even qualify as human.

No they are sudacas. They bite. Don't come close to them

Also restaurant recommendations: LaMucca (Spanish and international food), Goiko Grill (burgers), Paperboy (hotdogs), El restaurante vegetariano (vegetarian)

Do you bite?

even with a dutch mother he isnt white :(

I wouldn't bite you for fear of catching a disease.

>Not mentioning O'Pazo
Poor fuck or pleb

Sudacas bite everything. You must not be a sudaca then. Don't come close to them. They bite

I don't live there so I rarely go to restaurants there
Never heard of it

Madrid is comfy as fuck for a country capital
>going to madrid for restaurants
he will end up in an overpriced "Tapas Bar" for tourists if he does this, i bet

in madrid there are no spaniards, it got invaded a long time ago by south americans and romanians.

Really good fish and sea food,the best I have ever had. Quite expensive but worth it

que ganas tengo de ir a malasaña y ligarme con un tipo WUAPO que puede partirme el ano con su pene grande.

Algo tendrá que comer

>Goiko Grill

good taste

>Marcó Asensio Willemsen

Top kek conquistator genes stronk as fuck

True that, but some people rightfully confuse (myself included) people with the phenotype of Asensio and Morata with mestizos for obvious reasons

Asensio's dad is Basque. And mestizos look nothing like tanned Spaniards. Don't be silly user

suelen servir comida rica en los hoteles no?
por lo menos cuando fui de excursion era asi, dependera del plan que haya cojido de alojamiento

Yeah I know but there is Mexicans and Central Americans that look just like them (Morata, Asensio, Lucas Vásquez), so one tend to think that if they look like spics then they must be mestizos and not the other way around.

you're posting pics of people who only are there to "work", Madrid is a south american shithole as barcelona is a magreb shithole, if you want to see spaniards go anywhere else.

>Mexicans and Central Americans that look just like them (Morata, Asensio, Lucas Vásquez
Because they are Spanish by ancestry?

Madrid is 88% Spaniard. The levant,Catalonia and the Basque country are much worse in terms of inmigration

That's my point, one never thinks about the fact that Mexicans/Central Americans can sometimes look just like Spaniards, so when you go to Spain and see all this Native Spaniards looking just like your Mexican neighbors then you get confused, "oh shit so that dude didn't look mestizo after all, he looked just like a Spaniard"

If I saw those three players on the streets of my cunt I would definitively think they're mestizo because of this.

Triste ir a un sitio extranjero y comer en el mismo sitio todos los días
Además en algunos hoteles la comida es basura

>lying in the internet

What the hell are you doing in that shithole? There a lot better countries in EU.

And no, those are not Mexicans, just average spaniards. We preffer to travel to better places than Spain.

These two could pass as locals lmao, and obviously not the white ones.

oh... yeees, the eternal butthurt amerindian.

la costa este es realmente asquerosa

>estadounidense
I guess I can blame Spain for all our corrupt presidents now, since most of them are completely of Spanish descent.

he's right anyway
the only reason why someone should ever visit Spain is if you're an alcoholic from a nordic country who's going crazy over the lack of warmth during winter

El butthurt es de proporciones catastróficas

Not even the guy you are responding, but replying with a cropped pic of an American doing some shit in Spain isn't really helping your case. I obviously don't blame Spain for our ethnic Spanish presidents as that would be really stupid.

>an American
LMAO

Eso es lo que dice la noticia. Supongo que ahora debo odiar a los escoceses en lugar de a los gringos gracias a James. K. Polk.

Thank you SpenAnon, i gonna visit Paperboy with my gf.

your guys are white but you have got many mexican inmigrants , not problem with that.

Those are not Mexicans. You really think that if a Mexican handle to get the money to go to Europe, Spain will be their first choise? LOLOL!

En serio ese es local? Parece un gitano.

No son mejicanos pero son sudacas, la misma cosa. Nadie puede notar la diferencia.

Ya entiendo, algo así como los Españoles y los Moros?

Para nosotros son la misma cosa.

100% sangre mora
no olvides tus raices

>Los mejicanos son morindios
>Los moros conquistaron America
MIS ANCESTROS LLORAN DE ORGUIO

Sorry if I Hit a Nerve!

che habla bien

que raro es el español mexicano parece otro idioma

That moment when you realize, that you are too stupid to learn a second language.

que dises killo xd

te das cuenta que no sabe ni palabra de castellano verdad?

o es un gringo mamando pollas por 2 dolares en mexico o un proxy.

pero que lindo es ganar..... jaja!

Asumes que no hablo castellano por experiencia propia?

Se que es difícil de comprender, para alguien con IQ abajo de 100 (como Todos Los Moros de España) que alguien tenga la capacidad de hablar y/o escribir en 2 o 3 idiomas.

WHAT BEAUTY IS TO WIN
TO WIN... IS BEAUTY HAHAHAHAHHAGSHAVGSHABAGSJAB

>relame y rechupa la polla anglo continuamente, destacando su sindrome de inferioridad frente a sus vecinos del norte
>"Se que es difícil de comprender, para alguien con IQ abajo de 100"
¿tambien hablas ingles con tu mama y le dices esas cosas?

Ya solo te queda aprender cuándo usar mayúsculas y cuándo no.

El galle es macho y con aguante por naturaleza.
El mejicano es puto afeminado e inferior.

>castellano

>Blue : ignorant fucks
>Red: educated fucks

>DATS RIGHT WE AINT MESTIZO WE IZ DARK SPANIARD AND SHIET

El castellano pasó a ser español en el momento en que se convirtió en la lengua oficial del imperio español.
>p-p-pero en españa se hablan otras lenguas
Irrelevante.

>amerishit education appears
There are a LOT of changing students in university ,dirty nigger.
Inorically wikipedia says that in Europe the most visited countries by a mexican are spain,france or germany.

I've been to Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France and Ireland.

But never to Spain, because it's a shithole, worse than Italy and France.

So No, not all Mexicans go to Spain.

>grey: soup chefs

(en cualquier momento le ofrece 10 euros al jani)

>Typed Paco Gimenez with tears in his dark brown eyes

still asshurt about the gold and raping thing after so many years?

nooooooo no seas malo ajshajhzjajshajjZhajJajajzhjaj

>muh tenochtitlan butthurt

¿como es que le dicen Inglés al "Reinounidense" entonces? ¿O como lo llamarías tu? ¿El idioma "británico"

I don't know what you are fighting but thats the true