work in two days

best edition all week

*comes in like a wrecking ball*

correct

sue

the houses in liverpool look just like that

haha

so many hot chicks at the mall jdimsa

Mimi has some great tits and body, but has an odd face and will act like a dead women and stare at the ceiling while you shag her.

best town for banter?

>anime? not a fan

used to have a millionaire friend in London as a kid

genuinely just a really pleasant life

anime

a-arbeit macht f-frei....

are those the ones in mary poppins

Why are the couples in adverts always interracial?

anime

but i am the chosen one

where are you from?

this was the most kino thing I've seen all year. reviewbrah chilling and listening to shortwave by the pool

10/10 would watch again

Be quiet goy racist

Hehehe...

*winks and wags tail*

Cynical PR move, the big companies don't actually care

going to sell precious stones to some jewish jeweler very soon

useless snow

you have a fetish and you see it more often

beats me haha

excellent post

rich cunt

(((golders green)))

Lovely day for it

hate gentiles simple as

thank

there's absolutely no proofs of a jewish plot to control the world
the only arguments tinfoils have is that a few people who did something in history were jews

you are unironically the WORST poster in /brit/

YES, YOU!

I claim the girl in glasses

looks lik pure shit

>most of the thames is artificial

hmm fascinating

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE NEW ZEALAND NOW

not even

>70% white as long as you avoid the segregated ghettos

fuck off

Just appearing on Loose Women

youtube.com/watch?v=t4hCcdv21ns

Why is Cheshire so obsessed with white nationalism, hatred of Islam and white supremacy if he's not even white himself?

Why do that?

i forgive you. but delete this

wow

bully!

Round the 'arents and we're watching the voice kids

How can normoids put up with this boring shite day in day out

gooning at this

he's probably the only white in cheshire so he's trying to fit in

youtube.com/watch?v=VvGjVpeL3zI

saw 2 wasps building a nest right above my apartment door

haha enjoy freezing to death

what is the mechanism behind this?

>95% white in the centre

>they should get a prison sentence
>CLAPPING

big countries for big people

>Money is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts in a particular country or socio-economic context.[1][2][3] The main functions of money are distinguished as: a medium of exchange; a unit of account; a store of value; and, sometimes, a standard of deferred payment.[4][5] Any item or verifiable record that fulfills these functions can be considered as money.

Fucking love Loose Women. An hour of middle aged mums talking about how "the world has gone mad" and how we need to create laws to stop X

aesthetic

True Gamer Love

*'no proof' encased in literally inconceivable amounts of opening and closing brackets*

need a big slice of lemon meringue pie

chaika is unironically one of the best animes i have watched

Had her perform ow on me and surprisingly it was really good. She really knows how to suck. Then again, i never met a single girl that could make me cum with a bj. Can anyone reccommend someone with natural boobs with sure to cum bj skills? Asked her to go on top for cg and her effort was meh. Took over to change the speed and apparently it was too fast for her and she was like 'do you wana try other position?' Zzz.

Went to mish and again she closed her eyes while i fcked the soul out of her. By that im not implying that im rough or anything. Just fast paced? Those boobs are so beautiful in this position shame that she doesnt like this job. Her moaning is pretty responsive so thats good which is pretty natural in my non punting experience. Im pretty sure that i fcked her good but she just doesnt wana show it on her face. Another thing that bothers me is her hand on her pussy when im fucking her. Pretty sure that its to limit the penetration. Maybe my length was too much for her? But it puts me off. Tried to gently push it away but it will always come back to her pussy.

Correct!

need to cease objectifying women, me

>kaliningrad
hmm

is it illegal to poop in the thames?

For them!

ohh no the jews are doing everything to destroy europe where most of them live and where they obtain all their money ohh noo!!!

What would Peep Show US be like?

chaikaposting makes me really uncomfortable
imagine a grown man typing like that. im sure its actually 12 or 13 year olds.

eating a big slice of lemon meringue pie lads. don't really want it desu. might bin it

ludovico technique at the end lmao

the same as the british one because it's american tier humour

at this point it's a productive day if I do play video games

jews suckered you in nicely lad

>(((ohh no the jews are doing everything to destroy europe where most of them live and where they obtain all their money ohh noo!!!)))

This is now a chaika thread

>ohh no the jews are doing everything to destroy europe where most of them live and where they obtain all their money ohh noo!!!

>Character A: "Dude, I totally did this social faux-pa last night"
>Character B: "Omg you did WHAT social faux-pa??"
>Laugh track

shit

generic flicktier crap

strawman

>tfw keep getting memories of things that i'm not sure actually happened or if i dreamt them
i vividly remember freaking out because i remembered the times i climbed onto the roof and nearly slipped. i now know that not only did i never climb on the roof, but the vivid memory i have of remembering the roof climb also never happened.
this has been happening more and more frequently, am i going mental?

your posts reek arrogant student

it exists