Does pol like maga traps?

does pol like maga traps?

Other urls found in this thread:

chastepuppygirl.tumblr.com/tagged/me
youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she

Sup Forums likes everything related to Trump. It says a lot about the mentality of people here.

Going to need to see the penis before I believe that's a dude.

this

It's like a t-shit vs Abercrombie t-shirt
more faggots will buy the Abercrombie one

>'It's a He' meme

just because you got a boner for dickgirls doesn't mean we all do, Hans. Stop spreading
this cancer when it's pretty fucking obvious that she doesn't have a cock, especially with a body
such as that

ok look, if there's this many people doubting its gender then maybe it's really a trap. But you know what? even if it isn't, then she has manface, simple as that.

sure why not

no-dick crew reporting
yall faggots need to back the fuck off

What's with the obsession over Kayla anyway?

no. im not a (((trump))) supporter or a degenerative faggot.

she noticed us senpai

She's super cute

yes. any other answer is gay.

She Loves Trump

This thighs are ASKING for a good dicking

Post YouTube video.

pretending to support trump is the new method that women use to draw attention to themselves

>she
>her
>girl

Do all girls have dicks anymore Sup Forums is that all it is now where any moderately attractive conservative girl is a guy.

FUCK OFF FAGGOTS
Where are mods

Thank You.

I don't care

I don't give a fuck because everyone knows sex sells, and hot girls with MAGA hats is much better persuasion than the trigglypuffs of the left.

he has a cock
he had a cock
smae thing
there are too many hints pointing to the fact that 'she' was a man and made a hormone therapy when 'she' was a teen
-man hands
-the fact that 'she' pretended to be a man during long years on the internet
-'she' don't want to have sex cause not interested, or rather now 'she' is a e celeb 'she' doesn't want people to know that 'she' is a 'he'

face it : 'she' a man, and there nothing wrong about that, what's wrong is that he doesn't warn people about his past gender and that's being a fraud

Sauce? Or more?

chastepuppygirl.tumblr.com/tagged/me

There's pictures of her in a bikini; There is virtually no bulge

>Posts image of a girl and calls it a trap.
Im not falling for your Jewish tactics, OP.

he had it cut

>what is tucking

That just screams "give me white cock"

You clearly have shit wrong with your mind Op. You're a gay faggot pretending to be a woman, that grew really small flat tits, and is spamming his micropenis and man tits all over the internet. You are what's called a universal whore, or universal scum. No matter what gender you would be, you would still be trash. The only people who would care about you are superficial people as meaningless as yourself. What I give you is real, it is hate for your kind.

I'm new to Sup Forums, why are there so many libtard faggots that post chicks with dicks when the blond girl is obviously biologically-all-female

The fact that they even feel a desire to act like it's something special reveals regardless of what they are, they are trash. You want to call people hating you superficial, when you are the one propagating bullshit? Acting like a whore. I would love to hunt op down and use a hunting knife to cut his dick off, I'd hold him down by the throat and coke him with his own small dick until he bleeds to death from blood pressure drop.

Needs to be gassed

no you're not and kaymla is a boy
and trumpkins are fapping to a trap, are admiring a gigantic faggot faggot named Milo and reading alt right news websites owned by gay jews
LGTB succed into pushing its agenda among the republican/alt right/far right youth
There is nothing wrong about being gay, what wrong is going with guys or traps when you're an heterosexual

yeah, look in the face

thats a mans face that has undergone hormone treatment

look how tall she is too. look when she is standing by a counter, she has got to be atleast 5'11.

it's teasing and it works
we got some bikini pics out of her yesterday
and she gets her attentionwhore fix
win win for everyone.

Being gay should be shunned and treated with derision

you cant tell thats a dudes face?

HHNNNGGG

Fags should be treated as what they are: abominations totally unnecessary as human beings

unless he posts a non edited HD video of his non operated female genitals there will always be a doubt

she's one of us

>-'she' don't want to have sex cause not interested, or rather now 'she' is a e celeb 'she' doesn't want people to know that 'she' is a 'he'

>she won't have sex with me or send me nudes therefore she is a man

I love this picture with all my heart.

You're not even one of us you pathetic beta C U C K

What?

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>man's hand

Post YouTube video.

I'm saying you should be lynched.

Nice dude hand though

I want to rub my penis all over her thighs.

look at how tall she is in relation tot he other men

look at her hand

>"""""man"""""

>dude

ONE

Is she in this thread right now?

kayla post your cock

Lmao, she posted from work... at Subway.

I'd let you suck my dick as long as you kept your own hidden.

Looks pretty short to me family

I'd buy her worn unwashed spats for $100.

Thank you for the link.

>Do all girls have dicks anymore Sup Forums is that all it is now where any moderately attractive conservative girl is a guy.

It seems to be the trend here.

>Girl notices Sup Forums
>Threads for months about girl being a tranny.

>traps
No. The only people who genuinely do are gay.

We hate all traps.
Take that shit to the other #mentallyhill

>she
Kill yourselves for furthering degeneracy.

He, she, who gives a fuck.

She's hot, and she's putting her hat where her mouth is.

Far too many people puss out with wearing MAGA shit.

>We

This board isn't a hive mind

>Her
all of you need to die

BLACKED

I fucking hate the fact that I'm actually crushing on a girl over the internet. Pathetic.

Even if it werent a guy the sheer fact you are this pathetic over your attractions speaks volumes about you.

You're a beta, a lower form of life on par with niggers. You shouldn't breed and the biggest positive is that odds are incredibly low you will.

Is that one actually a trap or just a random MAGA girl?

>we hate

I don't give a fuck, and Trump doesn't either.

mans voice

listen to him say "ITS A MYTH"

you cant fully create a female voice if you are a man no matter what you do and its clear from listening to her

she also seemed to be getting pretty cozy with that brudda there for a while

Yes it is, fag shit belongs at the suicide den of /lgbt/

>girl

>"trap"

fuck off, jew

Trap or not, would fuck until my dick was raw.

She is not a trap. She is the queen of Sup Forums and you will bow down to her, faggots.

'girls' noses are different on those pics
WTF?

Seriously.

Trump raillies look fun in certain pics like these. No hordes of bern outs throwing eggs.

I wanna go to one and have a cookout and throw a football around

one of the right is def pre-op

Go eat a bullet