Watching the Ash vs Evil Dead marathon it's actually kind of jarring how quickly everyone makes friends with Ruby

Watching the Ash vs Evil Dead marathon it's actually kind of jarring how quickly everyone makes friends with Ruby

Pablo even seems to be the first one to forgive her in spite of being the one that got fucked up the worst by her

What's up with that?

Sidekicks are shit, Lucy Lawless should wear shoes that show her feet. What are they called? Sandals.

Sidekicks are shit, Lucy Lawless should wear clothing that shows her entire body. What are they called? Clear plastic raincoats.

Sidekicks are shit, Lucy Lawless should wear white stuff all over her face. What is it called? Semen.

Get the fuck out of my thread

This is one of many reasons I am 4 or 6 episodes behind. The show is TOO fucking stupid. They're going to drag out Ash being a dumb faggot who makes lazy fart jokes while his 2 friends waste screen time for 8 seasons just you watch.

Well Pablo is dead, Kelly will probably die in the next two episodes, so you'll be satisfied in season 3.

They're going back in time to save Pablo

Is there like some way to watch this show with cable?

It's on DirecTv for free right now

Was there a new episode tonight? I totally fucking missed it if so.

No. This marathon is in lieu of a new episode, final two are on the 4th and the 11th

Oh thank god. That puts my mind at ease user, thanks for the info.

>I'M GONNA MAKE LIKE A TREE AND FUCK YOU
They actually brought back the actress 30 years later for that line. Fucking incredible show.

Post yfw when Pablo became kill

>30 year old make-up that Raimi did in 5mins isn't that far away from the 2016 make-up

neat

See They're literally doing a time travel episode

Huh

I just realized Army of Darkness was basically a time travel story too. I guess I never thought of it that way because it had zero "the past impacts the future" elements, it was basically just Ash going to a medieval theme park

Pablo died, though. That cannot ever be undone.

Watch the show.

>S02E10 "The Second Coming"

>download.jpg
I don't get it.

I like the show