How comes Americans dont care about their German heritage?

How comes Americans dont care about their German heritage?

Because the government discouraged all things German during WW1

More Ameriguns are German than English

all white americans became assimilated under the same american culture and now that culture and the black one are also merging.

The Sup Forumstard Naziboos do.

All white americans just see themselves as "white" unless they're irish because irish are niggers

because I'm not a "Muh heritage" fag.

That's false. That statistic is just based of US census answers, but genetic research has shown that there are probably more people with dominant British ancestry than German in the US. It's just a lot of people especially in the South aren't aware of their ancestry.

German heritage is something most rational people are ashamed of.

I am not g*rm I am swedish

germans have commited terrible crimes against your people
your hatred is understandable

wtf i love Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Maine now!

It could happen to be part of the fact that this is my country.

Why do you not care about your Carolingian heritage?

I AM GREEK

They didn't form slums in the big cities on the east coast like the Irish and Italians did, that's why you don't hear about them as much. There's German festivals in Wisconsin and Minnesota where I'm from.

>It's another Germans desperately trying to glory hound episode

I'm from Northern Minnesota, there are no German festivals

although my town did commemorate Norwegian constitution day on the calendar

I hate Germany for more than just that.

I'm from St. Paul. New Ulm has a big German theme going on for instance. Mostly Wisconsin is associated with Germans though which is why I mentioned it first.

British, English specifically, is vastly underreported because white americans usually identify with their most recent immigrant ancestor

What German heritage?

>Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Maine

We are the best region, after all

>tfw no german bf to shoot his heritage in me

My great grandfather was from Germany but my family and friends hate the Germans. Basically you only like Germany if your a white nationalist.

Because germans are usually self-righteous and smug af so we'd rather not identify with them

trust me we do

that's bait

*you're

Because like English ancestry, it's ubiquitous

This is laughably false. Do you people actually believe that most White Americans aren't British-descended? Did the original inhabitants of the USA commit mass suicide when the first Kraut stepped on Ellis Island? Use your damn head

It's probably more like this really minus trace elements

Someone post that video of dna/ancestry test company where the burger though he was german but he was something else.