Muslim Gang Clobbers Young Danish Couple for Eating Ham Pizza

>Muslim Gang Clobbers Young Danish Couple for Eating Ham Pizza

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3827/danish-couple-attacked-over-ham-pizza.html

lol

DEUS VULT when??

now Ich wants his ham and ananas pizza

meanwhile in spain the police arrested a syrian with danish passport suspect of fighting for DAESH

I guess the muslishit with danish flag that always posts against israel will never return to Sup Forums again

to be fair, it is pretty disrespectful to eat pork next to a muslim

And because of that they are entitled to beat other people?

Yes.

If you disagree, you're a fascist Islamophobe.

If it wasn't offered to them they shouldn't have given a single fuck.
But that's talking as if muslims obeyed common sense and didn't actually feel the need to be offended because of their huge victim complex.

I don't support violence, but that couple really should've been more sensitive to the sensibilities of the growing muslim community. I bet the woman wasn't even covering herself either.

>
"Suddenly a young man of other ethnic origin rushed towards the young woman and hit her in the head, so that she has subsequently lost the hearing on one ear. Right now we do not know whether it is a permanent hearing damage! He then takes a stranglehold on her and shouting that she sure as hell should not eat pork on her pizza,
>Of other ethnic origin

Hmm, what could that other ethnic origin be? Norwegian?

eating port and no hijab in multiculti country

Is she stupid?

GUYS QUICK WHAT DIRECTION IS MECCA, I'M BEHIND 3 PRAYERS

It's pretty disrespectful to be a muslim near normal people 2bh

is there anything more pathetic than the north european countries?

can't wait for the new reconquista to begin again

It's pretty disrespectful to beat someone for eating pork, Mahmood

yes. There's a limit to confronting people with your bigotry and disrespect.

I see nothing about this in the national news

you know if i was muslim i'd just go up to her and engage in a discussion on whether eating pork is right or wrong. i just cant wrap my head around going medieval on strangers over a simple disagreement in some arbitary values.

>i just cant wrap my head around going medieval on strangers
Well that's why you aren't muslim.

lol

>you know if i was muslim i'd just go up to her and engage in a discussion on whether eating pork is right or wrong
That's also pretty obnoxious, jehovah witnesses do this very same thing.
The correct course of action is to simple not bother other people, specially with religious crap, it's way to personal

This desu

it's as obnoxious as to having someone disrespect your faith though. not saying I'd do that in this specific case but if i was in a position where i was driven into taking action i would rather have a discussion than start throwing punches.