EURO 2016

Romania vs France Today!

I'll root for Romania!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633958/England-fans-truly-arrived-France-Bare-chested-supporters-hit-beers-Marseille-ahead-opening-game-Russia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Allez les bleus!!!

Les Noir :D

>romania is whiter than france
hilarious

I am so eager to see the Romania - Albania game.

I wish you are aware that we are the whitest from the so-called Latin countries, excluding the minorities (gypsies here, Angolans in Portugal, Congolese in French etc.). We have always been whiter than the French and you.

Anyway, the Romanian player from the top left (13) is a Turk from Constanța.

France is a joke. Looks fucking blacker than our basketball teams.

>France is black
Fucking hell mom, stop smoking crack and get your shit together.

Stay safe

x0x0x

"Romanians" are not the same as "Romani people."

"Romanian" comes from "Roman" whereas "Romani" are actually Indians and apparently, in their gypsie language, "Romani" means a "A man." It's just the politically correct term that leads to a lot of confusion, I guess.

worst part is that niggers actually suck at soccer

Vive La Gypsania

I thought the huehue were good tho?

>"Romani" are actually Indians
Sadly yes

A third of our military cemeteries are muslim tombs.
Our colonial history cannot be denied.
A full-white French team wouldn't make much sense historically.
But don't worry some people here forget that too.

I'll be watching the match high and drunk out of my mind in remote french countryside.

Quick question Is England playing Russia first?

England is playing Russia tomorrowat 9 PM.
Or wait, 9 PM here is ... 8 PM for you.

Thank you Germabro.

Exactly. The French team would improve DRAMATICALLY if only White players were selected. White players in France constantly have to fuck off to Spain and other countries just to get into a youth team that won't bury them behind useless niggers on the depth chart.

>"Romanian" comes from "Roman"

This statement is as wrong as the Romanian comes from ”romani” one. Our country name's origin comes from the Nibelungenlied, named after a duke called Ramunch.
Anyway, we were named ”rumîni” for a while, then some pseudo-intellectuals from the 19th century have decided we stem from the Romans and have Latin heritage - so they have strived to latinize us (since our language was mostly Slavic), and they have partially succeeded.

> in remote french countryside.

Good to hear.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633958/England-fans-truly-arrived-France-Bare-chested-supporters-hit-beers-Marseille-ahead-opening-game-Russia.html

LOL.......

Oh. Okay then.

>A third of our military cemeteries are muslim tombs
No. They aren't "your military cemeteries". They are the Republic's. A filthy, worthless contrivance and an affront to nature.
>Our colonial history cannot be denied.
Niggers are just useless meat sacks squatting on top of timber and coffee farms.
>A full-white French team wouldn't make much sense historically.
Fuck off, cuck.
>I'll be high and drunk
Worthless degenerate.

>A third of our military cemeteries are muslim tombs.

You are already completely drunk

>Drunken England fans chanting 'ISIS, where are you?'

kek

Why do our fans just trash shit up?

How did france get so many niggers? Are they all from former african colonies or does france willfully import 3rd world trash?

>Romania is whiter than France
fooken
kek

Maybe you have been misinformed about our past as everyone is. The sad thing is that like three quarters of Romanians aren't aware of their Slavic heritage, and I find it baffling and dull. Even before I have become aware of the taxonomy and phenotypes, at 13 years old, I had been aware of the fact that we look REALLY different from the Italians, French and Spaniards. We look like a blend between the Balkans and the east Slavs.

And our language had been written with Cyrillic letters until 1862.

At least they were looking for them in the right spot

Friendly reminder that's it's LITERALLY Polen's year and that England won't even make it out of the group stage.

inb4 >it's coming home

We have always been.

>and that England won't even make it out of the group stage.
BREXIT all the way.

wait, does it mean india is a nation of gypsies? who's doing your gypsing, then? afro-indians???

>Are they all from former african colonies or does france willfully import 3rd world trash?
Both.
And it has been going on long before this rapefugee crisis

I'll watch the game, maybe both of them will lose

The Tamil I guess.

Doesnt matter, let them be prideful in something. Better than the guilt stricken fags that litter western europe.

Better than the Belgian security forces that's for sure.

>mfw we actually do play Russia

AYY

I bet the team of the Ivory COast was whiter, too.

Let's hope France will not choke

Brexit: yes. Englel advancing past the group stage: no.

>Maybe you have been misinformed about our past as everyone is.

Probably. Maybe it was also the Nazis who caused a lot of confusion - like with the way for example they saw Croatians not as Slavic but as Germanic. And maybe it was the same with Romanians they regarded to be "Latin", I think.

Niggers in my country are better than romanians

ISIS gonna win

Pretty sad that a former french colony protects its french culture more than france itself.

>Giroud makes a shitpost.jpg

Yes, I'd also say that. But it's phony to see some green eyed guy with round-shaped face explaining us how much of a Latin is he.

>guilt stricken fags
They have begun to appear here as well, mostly amongst our atheist youth.

I wonder what they were saying about Bulgarians. Balkano-turkic proud warriors of the steppe?

Memes aside, the nazi regime was as bad as communism, those crooked leaders fed up their countrymen with lies.

By saying this you are supporting the French in some way, and how can you do that? Anyway, I can't watch it since it starts at 22 o clock when I usually go to bed.

Non-whites vs non-whites. The Jews have already won.

That's true, romanians in France are absolutely trash. Worst than both niggers and arabs, they can argue that they're white but they're still literally niggers with white skin.

>And it has been going on long before this rapefugee crisis

This is what many people here don't get, therefore they believe that everything was pretty fine and dandy before Merkel came along...

We only have a non-white in our team, that Turk with the number 13 on him, and maybe number 17 has some gypsy/Turk heritage as well.

So where is the 2nd non-white team?

They're definitely not Tamil. The whole clue that lead to the conclusion that they come from India is their Indo-Aryan language. It seems they are mostly related to the Meghal, whose flag incidentally is similar to Romania's. You can't make this shit up. :p

Romanians, Georgians, Serbs...

Is France a nigger country? How hasn't it fallen yet

I believe you, and I'm sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation, you'll win at least 3-0 today. No worries.

Come on, you lads

I was answering to the "who's doing your gypsing?" question.

And yes, I'm waHrQkGB, but I'm posting from my phone now.

Yeah, I know, but it's simply not true. Gypsies' homeland is in North India, and closer to today's Pakistan. Meghwals in Pakistan apparently moved to India when Pakistan became a thing though, since they didn't want to convert to Islam.

Look how African countries perform at the world cup.

Individually black ppl can be good players, but they lack leadership.
Can you name a single black guy that is a true captain like Gerrard, Totti, Terry, Maldini, Beckenbouer, Cruyff or at lower lvl Guardado.

Individually you can have 11 great black players, but put them all together and you got a team with zero structure

>Anyway, the Romanian player from the top left (13) is a Turk from Constanța.

What the fuck are you smoking?
Keseru's from Oradea.

Don't know too much about him, but guessed he is from Dobrogea because he has a Turkish name

Yes

Just hand >us the trophy already

""""""""""France""""""""""""

No to racism lads

>brazil whiter than france

Top cheeky banter

At least they're not beating the shit out of people, smashing up pubs and setting stuff on fire these days.

>smashing up pubs and setting stuff on fire these days.
You seen the video?

lel

Fucking French faggots that's embarrassing

>not using hair dye

>gypsies vs mudslime niggers
yaaay

Oh dear. kek

Yo Pierre put the wine down

>Can you name a single black guy that is a true captain

>I'll be watching the match high and drunk out of my mind in remote french countryside.

Sounds comfy af

>mfw Romanian with green eyes
Was I a Slav this whole time?

France, you alright?
what happened?
it wasn't that bad 4 years ago

It's what the future will come down to

The last of the western, northern euros will become underground, troglodyte, mole people and build their cities beneath the surface.

The bad ones stand out obviously while the good ones blend in. Also it's pretty good some of our trash leaves for western Europe :^)

What happened to Ronaldinho?

The Latin thing is the language (it's the same thing with slavs btw, we're not slavs, neither are the hungarians even though we're obviously much closer genetically to them than to the french and italians).

"France"

When it starts to get really bad in W Eur I can imagine Putin opening up his "free land in the east" program to (mostly) whites fleeing the mess the neo-lib/con faggots in the US and their Israeli masters have got us into.

We could literally build glorious Caucasistan out of a slice of eastern USSR

I'll root for ISIS.

I hope we hear lines like "Romania steals the ball again" and "France retreats behind the middle line".

>USSR

oops.. genX giveaway there.

France is white, Paris is not. Paris is dead

If Romania had any money to attract foreigners, there would be blacks in their team too. Blacks are more likely to take sport seriously and this has over time led to to become, on average, better at athletic pursuits. Why is it a point to mock someone having blacks in their team? Notice that the person arguing usually comes from a shit country with no money, hence nobody wants to migrate there.
All I can conclude from this pic is that the standard of living is higher in France than in gypsy Romania. I don't like white countries being filled with foreigners, but in the context of sport I do not see the purpose of mocking someone.

INB4 Allah Akbar

T. Muhhhamad al Britani, the Butcher of Britain

Blacks are too dumb and too lazy to do anything besides sports you mean.

Underrated

>FRANCE IS WHIIITE

Now i know why these insecure frogs call us gypsies.

Its gonna be me and about 50+ chill, white people.
Camping in a field for three days.

English, motherfucker

>Why is it a point to mock someone having blacks in their team?

because it's the national team, it either means you're a nation of niggers or you're like those Arab fucks who buy African and South American players and have them play with Qatari citizenship.

I don't actually believe in that but Sup Forums is for satire

god damn i love being white

Is this real or just cherry picked? I can't believe that germany is even more blacked then france or italy, I just don't. You didn't even have colonial immigration.

Nigga I learned more about being a man with an Algerian bro than with all of the white guys I ever met.