I am roman

I am Greek Anatolian loving in Moesia Superior

I am not Pontican Laz

busy fucking 3 chinese girls at once in my yurt

i lik hispeni

ooga booga where dem roman wimen at

uunga buunga rockstop

How do I get a qt germanic gf ?

Ahh my home in the large healthy temperate forests with the crystal clear waters of the Great Lakes and the mighty waterfalls of the Niagara river. I can rest comfortably knowing that there are no strange looking people from far away who will someday try to take this land from me and my people

That is if it weren't for those Mississauga fucks trying to take my shit!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaius_Appuleius_Diocles

TSVVVV

Tarraconensis BTFO

soon to be tamed

>Barbarians being able to do anything against the Roman Empire
Next you're gonna tell me the moors are next.

what in Saturn's name are they wearing on their legs?
fucking unwashed savages

you guys are alright, dont go to the teutoburg forest tomorrow

*gets killed for being Celtic*

saw the cutest thracian girl on my way to the thermae today

>tfw ywn be roman
if I was a girl I could at least give birth to some mediterranian masterace bastards

Watch out white bois. We are coming for u.

HEY, ROMANS

Fuck off, we're full.

Celts were pure americans. They came from flavor town.

No this is you

lmao those vikings sailed all the way from fucking iceland to come to this frozen shit hole. At least they're pretty chill and have hot women.

:^)

tribes of savages actin cocky

ave, fratris

You might have some Celtiberian or Visigothic ancestry, but not Roman ancestry.

>waaaaaaait for it.........

OOGA BOOGA *b-braaaaapft*
UH OH
POOPIES UUUUUUGGGGHHHHH

>Germanic invaders
Don't you mean culturally enrich the Empire? The Germanic refugees are just bringing their culture and way of life to the Romans while escaping wars in their homeland. Just because most of them are male initially isn't a problem, they find local wives and eventually bring their own women.
Those rapes and murders were isolated incidents not representative or German culture.
t. Iustitia Socii Milites

>be barbarian
>shart in the market

CONSTRUITE MURUM

Fuck Caesar
Who SQPR he-

I HATE Bactrians, they need to go back.

But Scythians are cool.

This,
Horsemen > Camel Jockies

hispeni a sit

SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS

Just go to the local slave market user

I sure wish romans don't invade my lands and destroy my culture and genocide my people for gold and salt.

>latins

O i am laffin

This is after the Romans left, now it's time for the Goths to genocide us.

The goths didn't want to genocide, they just wanted some land to plant their feet in and some trees to piss on. The huns and the avars, on the other hand...

Fucked my sister a week ago at Kupala night. Wonder if she gets pregnant again.

ooga booga where are the latin women?

You civitates have no idea what's it like to live next door to these red-haired savages. Thank Jupiter we at least have a fortified limes that keeps these animals in their place.

We should just raze their land and salt the earth tbqh familiae.

Fucking roman cowards sneaking into Carthage instead of fighting us head on like men

>watching Teutoburg Forest play in local amphikino
>Non Est Me is sung

We are fleeing from a common enemy, the Huns. Let us take refuge in your Empire with our entire tribes and we will claim to be Roman for the next 1500 year.

>non Lvsitanians
>good at chariot racing

TSVVVVV

*smokes salvia in tipi*

how can roman "men" even compete against the BGC?

This. After all it's the year 1017 AUC, I mean, come on, we need to broaden our minds and horizons. And not all Germanics are barbarians, look at this mosaic of a based blonde guy wearing a wreath.

Did you know that Germanics actually used to be koninge and actually built the pillars of Hercules? My wife's son is half Suevian stock and he's just as much a Roman as us! In fact he's joining the military soon.

I have been forced to say this because the Roman writers have no hesitation in saying that the Roman commonwealth had been ruined by moral degradation, and had in fact ceased to exist at all, long before the coming of our Lord Christ Jesus. They did not blame their own gods for this ruin; yet they blame our Lord for the transitory disasters, which cannot bring a good man to extinction, whether he lives or dies. Yet Christ’s teachings are full of instructions for the promotion of the highest morality and the reproof of wickedness, while those gods of theirs never took the trouble to impress such commands on their worshippers so as to save that commonwealth from utter ruin - in fact they were more concerned to ensure its ruin by corrupting morality through the baneful authority of their example. I do not suppose anyone will after this have the face to assert that the commonwealth perished because those gods ‘then deserted all the shrines and altars’ like friends of virtue, disgusted at the vices of men, since they used their efforts, by all those signs in the shape of entrails, auguries, and prophecies, to boast and commend themselves as foreseers of the future and assistants in battle, and thus are proved to have been present. If they had absented themselves, the Romans’ own ambitions would have fired them with less ardour for civil war than did the prompting of the gods.

Let me lay with your wife so her sons will at least be man.
Your entire defense against the Huns, Avars and all the other horse people from the east already relies on Germanic men. Doesn't matter if they are left or right of the Rhine. But let me be clear, should you not honor our pacts and try to wrong us, we will get revenge.

>But Scythians are cool

>drug-addled pillaging horse archer nomads
>cool

nice try, Donka

you need to go back to the steppes of Asia now

germanics are cumskin subhumans

I am a roman

Daci na vrbi

Trajan literally did nothing wrong. Ave!

I wish Decebal decapitated this spanish manlet when he had the chance

This
I propose that all emperors from here on out be from Hispania

One day we'll have an Empire better than this. You'll see!

>retires to mud hut and paints self blue

Can I join, brother?

no g**ls allowed

All larp'ing aside I blame the Jews and the Gnostics for this. Gnostics because some sects were really completely degenerate, claiming to base theirselves on the Bible when they promoted orgies by deliberately corrupting the line "and they held everything in common". Look up the Carpocratians for example, these held that every carnal debauchery should be tasted in order for man to obtain secret knowledge and become divine. The thing is, all these sects insisted on calling themselves Christians.

They were Satan's first attempt at corrupting the teachings of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Second there were the Jews. Kikes were kikes throughout the ages, it suffices to read Tacitus on them, written in the mid-2nd century AD.

The Christians were the only religion persecuted in Rome (next to earlier the Celtic druids, but that was because of their utterly revolting savage practices), because they refused to accept the divinity of the caesar. The Jews being true to their name jewed their way out of this by performing the Roman pagan sacrifices in name of the caesar in Rome. And proceeded to rat out Christians as was to be expected. Tacitus notes their increasing wealth, vast nepotism and powers of infiltration already.

livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/

I'm half gaul half briton :^(

Romanes eunt domus

Your empire is in a constant state of war and you rely heavily on personal power for your emperors. You should elect generals. Maximinus Thrax seems like a good candidate. What could go wrong? It's not like a century-long crisis will result from this.

I am Greek.

I am a Pannonian Celt

This will never happen, Britons are far too effeminate for this. We get a lot of travelling trademen here and they tell us that Britonic boyfelix literally offer themselves to the first foreigner they meet (true story).

Face it, you'll never stand a chance. You've got too drunk on wine and luxury for generations, it made your testicles whither away. The only change you've would have is if Germanic barbarians were to settle amongst you as noblemen but we all know that is a fantastical notion, why on earth would they come there, I mean their gruel is divine ambrosia next to the feces you call food.

Sorry bud, looks like you'll remain Rome's toyboys for all eternity.

Pannonianon !

Shit map

This was meant for you

Ah, the Pannonian Celts, and their leader Bolgios! Another proof that Caesar was right in stating that the Belgae were the bravest of all Gauls.

>be roman
>get raped by barbarians

>be me, proud legionary of the XIV
>killing Druid savages like a good Roman
>we get news from back east
>while we were out in Wales a full blown race war started
>entire cumskin population rose up and started killing all Romans
>fugg
>we get forced marched east to get to Londinium before the savage horde
>get there and realize we have nowhere near enough men to stop the bar bars
>force marched back west running away with all the Londoners who didn't stay behind to get raped and murdered by the roaming horde of snowniggers
>our commander finally decides to stop being a pussy and makes a stand
>we're outnumbered 20 to 1
>still win

>Briton "tactics"
the cumskins are disgusting savages, they even let women lead armies! (This actually explains their brilliant tactics lmoa)
coexistence was a mistake, we should have just started crucifing all these pale snow monkeys when we arrived in this Gods forsaken island

*is impaled by pilum*

uuuuuhhhhhh

I am a proud Mediterranean

ROMANS OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Galiziako zeltiberiarrok harro egongo gara

What do you think is beyond Scythia and the Pontus Euxinus?

I hear tales of yellow skinned people. But I also hear of dog-sized ants that dig for gold, so both are probably bullshit.

(The Romans knew of the han empire)

ooga booga mämmi sauna

NOS FUIMUS REGES ET STERCORE

>trusting what Romans say

They are a noble people, for sure, but they are not to be trusted, unlike us Greeks.

(Ye I know I just wanted to see if anyone brought it up. Quite fascinating.)

I am celto-Iberia Callaecii , you should have noticed this when I applied horse piss to my wound

(Also you ever read up on how the EMPORER of the han at the time declared rome to be a lost branch of his family, it was the only reason he could see for rome to be so successful)

ooga booga chief red bear is here

underrated post

I also remember the Romans laughed at the Gauls when they saw them brushing their teeth with their own urine.

>at the Gauls
The Celtiberians*

I am Greek

Well today we know that the first piss of the day is actually very clean and has anti septic properties.

I mean I'd never want to piss in my mouth to wash it, but I've had to piss on my own arm after getting stung by a jelly fish.

Don't knock it until you try it. It really helped with the pain and killed the swelling

Ooga booga! Puellas pulchas amo! Feminae Romanae ubi sunt?

I am not Hittite I am %100 Greek we are a Hellenic nation panhelenism when +++ Πηγαίνετε στην Ελλάδα +++

Fucking christians i hate them, really!

WE