>Trump in Redding, CA 6/4/16
youtube.com/watch?v=GSjLHsiP9mo

INTERVIEWS
>Roger Stone on Breitbart 6/8/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VCWotYlMwKM
>Trump on Hannity 6/8/16
youtube.com/watch?v=9rIwfFcFoIw

ENTERTAINMENT
>Clinton Declares Victory over Sanders, but is she ready for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEt6Pbdoqgc
>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY
>FLASHBACK: Obama – “Hillary is a Liar”
youtube.com/watch?v=UTtizmetQMY
>Violence Against Trump Supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=DSVtE82Bkm0
>SLEAZY Tom Llamas leaves out HALF of Trump’s tweet
youtube.com/watch?v=SSvtyvD-MTQ
>YOKO: Trump is Front-Page News in Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=0d9Pz57jM6s
>GLOBALISTS UNITE: Lame Duck Obama Endorses Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=S9W0F2mz1jc
>2006 Hillary saying basically: "Fuck Mexicans"
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
>You Can't Trust Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiQOyndzxQ
>YCSTT XXVI (America First)
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important updates

PREV:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M
msn.com/en-us/music/news/queens-brian-may-wants-donald-trump-to-stop-using-we-are-the-champions-at-events/
youtu.be/ozD32RG-N0w
youtube.com/watch?v=q82MI2M60hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

She's a cute!
CUTE!!

Kek'd!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOVEMENT!!!

MAGA
A
G
A WOOOOOOOOO

PREVIOUS THREAD FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES:

>Google is ACTIVELY helping Hillary Win
That is fantastic news.

The Hillary character is scary stuff.

can everyone in these threads stop being so racist and stuff I dont want to be in trouble with the new eu laws or get \poll/ banned from europe

thanks, you can still support trumpo and stuff just dont give them an excuse to get rid of me please

How did George W. Bush get so many votes in 2000?

I never get this early in trumpgen

IF IF IF IF IF IF

>youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M

ABOOOOOOOOO :DD

GIVE ME SOME FUCKING (YOU)S GODDAMNIT OR I WILL VOTE FOR TED CRUZ

>.>76702773
Please go back to re.ddit.

the shilling is getting painfully obvious

>that Nixon turnout
what the fuck happened?

I'm Trump.

Thank you for all the support and hard work, Sup Forums!

Let's make America great again!

Let's not get outta hand here.

13th for Night's King

Got proof?

Need nudes/swimwear/pantie pics to verify.

next opponents, obama, elizabeth warren, joe biden, koch brothers, mitt romney, nevertrump people like lindsey graham, maybe paul ryan. the mexican judge, the media.

more to come

It's almost like the (((media))) is an arm of the (((government)))

Yes, I will post a Tweet.

Can I get some (yutes) to show saggy titty appreciation?

>attention whore
>cute

nope.

Queen's Brian May Wants Donald Trump to Stop Using "We Are the Champions" at Events.

He wasn't kidding about the Letters page, either, as it contained a number of notes from miffed Queen fans on the topic. "I find it hard to believe that Trump and his organization have been given permission to use this song for his 'identity,'" wrote one fan, who took issue with the use of the song. "This man has done everything he can to insult or dismiss Muslims, Mexicans, women, war heroes, opponents, news media and a long list of specific individuals in our society. His approach has basically been as a bully. I cannot see any correlation between the music Queen produced supporting a man who has turned our country upside down. I wouldn't mind if he were concerned about the American people, or those of the world, but his 'Championship' is about himself. Period."

May responded, "we certainly have not approved this use of WATC - I will make sure we take what steps we can to dissociate ourselves from Donald Trump's unsavoury campaign."

BTFO

HAHA

msn.com/en-us/music/news/queens-brian-may-wants-donald-trump-to-stop-using-we-are-the-champions-at-events/

guys... I have some bad news...

After yesterday's twitter flamewar between Trump and Shillary, I'm beginning to think Hillary's memetics department is much sharper than we once thought...

I mean.. look at how many rts and likes she has compared to trump... all my irl friends tell me how Hillary stumped trump.. I dont think we can stop her...
I don't want to believe it though...

I-i g..guess im r-r-ready f...for h...hilary...

Associating Hillary with 'Delete'... I dunno, but these people are no experts in memetics.

What kind of tweet?

I love the awoos. Much more high energy than the end of the last thread that seemed to be filled with boring people trying to dilute the meme magic with discussion of forced meme creation.

well fucc

youtu.be/ozD32RG-N0w

Rate my video, is it good enough to be in the OP

Herro. My name is President Hirary Dong. I am here to ship more of your jobs over to China.

Technically he was shamed for throwing a complete bitchfit about the size of his hands, especially his fingers

Mate, the triad has been pretty damn good for a while now.
Catawba County reporting in. I love it every time I visit the area!

MOVEMENT
O
V
E
M
E
N
T

Oh also, saw this on twitter earlier, thought you guys would like it.

Gonna be a long summer.

I HAVE A DREAM

A DREAM OF

GIANT AMERICAN FLAGS

AT EVERY TRUMP RALLY

LETS BUY GIAGANTIC FLAGS AND USE THEM TO RALLY TOGETHER FOR PROTECTION AND PATRIOTISM

what we need to defeat those little plastic mexican flags is-

THE GREAT AMERICAN FLAG

min 4x6ft to play kids

laugh now

laugh again when you see me on tv with a GIANT AMERICAN FLAG at a trump rally

so much liberal mad

who knew that these rockstars were such cucks

I hope you're all ready for Trump's Hillary speech on Monday.
Because the rumor is going around town that Trump is actually going to name Vince Foster.
He's going to literally accuse Hillary Clinton of being a murderer, to an audience of millions.

If this is truly the case, it will be thermonuclear. The media will explode and Trump will face attacks that will make everything previous look like nothing.

What a time to be alive.

We already saw it, plenty.

It's so obvious they're bots.

Can we have one thread without trap posting? I seriously expected better out of Sup Forums, this is a Sup Forums tier amount of homo love.

Oy vey, why are song writers always triggered whenever someone uses a song that they decided to make public in the first place?

Bunch of pretencious cunts, I hope Trump uses their songs as long as possible

I remember that shit. i saw it live

youtube.com/watch?v=q82MI2M60hg

AHAHAHAHHA I'M CRYING

Delete your Sup Forums

my mind is ready, my body is not

the (((media))) shares a consensus with the (((establishment))) that is unheard of outside of communist dictatorships, and they're the only line of work fully protected by the constitution they shit on

meanwhile, people here(probably from leddit) are concerned what this (((media))) is going to say about them, despite the fact they quite literally make shit up if they don't have anything

All right. I'm not going to say anything more about trade. I made the suggestion. Do whatever the fuck you want with it.

[deleting intensifies]

T-t-hanks Bing....

I doubt he would do that without incontrovertible proof.

>Shillary tweet
>Tens of thousands of likes in seconds

It was ridiculous.

>she

>Not enough awoo

the hillbots are real

who knows what percentage of the likes/rts are real?

who the fuck are your IRL friends? if you're a middle class teen/20something from a blue state urban/suburban area then of course your friends are pro-shillary - they're probably pro-democrat in general and will conform to their tribalist ideal of fashion

you're not trump's main demographic

I saw on tv today that the Trump campaign asked that lady in San Jose that got egged whether she would go on stage with Trump and she said yes.

The war is over if we lose this fight.

>Democraps will always get a free pass

They should probably get the guy that was hit with a bag of rocks too.

i like this awoo doggy

This is missing The Pope attacks

Bc Dubya was based

Can we get some Creepy Hillary memes going? The ones we were starting to pump out about Ted in the end were getting dark as fuck... It was getting so good

That's a good move. Emotional stories like that are great for the masses.

will it happen soon?

She loves things that delete themselves. No surprise. I can't tell if she's stupid for continuing the delete meme or just trying to use jokes to laugh it off.

>That Obama endorsement
Jesus fuck, what a load of shit. Does he honestly think anyone will believe him when he calls her "compassionate" and "full of heart?" Not even her supporters think that. It just makes the whole thing sound like bullshit. Which it is, obviously, but he could at least have made it PLAUSIBLE bullshit.

not trump related, but I haven't got any matches on Tinder yet... what the fuck is wrong with women?

I'm fucking dropdead gorgeous. I have a nice car, nice face.
I think it's because I'm skinny, but are women really that shallow that they see a skinny guy and swipe left?

what the fuck is wrong with harpies

I would rather he didn't. Mainstream Republican shit like this is worthless. They threw it at Bill Clinton, and he got elected twice. The Benghazi shit was supposed to keep Obama from getting reelected in 2012. It failed. All that normal Republican shit is shit. It doesn't work.

The stuff that works is the stuff Republicans don't want Trump to say. The old-school Republican shit has been proven a failure.

chill, bro, that's a inside-joke copypasta

>emotional
>hit by egg
>egg

Who gives a fuck about an egg?

Too bad it wasn't a brick

He already said that while suspicious, he won't proceed any further with that.

oh shit

they are going to ruin twitter just like they ruined Sup Forums

except the people there are so much dumber they won't even know what's happenning until after they are boiled alive

we should take some refugees and convert them into worshipers of kek

HISSSSSSSSSSS

It's hilarious watching the shill media deliberately avoid mentioning Trump's reply. It's an obvious question that everyone would ask and look up on their own if they could. It's like they don't even care if they have no credibility.

Trump has rallies upcoming so expect to see her on stage with him some time.

How could one europoor acquire an authentic MAGA™ hat ?

Trump against the world

Spics liked him

cruz

cuhruzz

not 'cruise'

>wake up again
>still painfully aware of how gayed up everything around me is because of liberal media
Trump will fix this, right?

i have an entire "Evil Hillary" folder.

>tfw Brian didn't even write that

Freddie would've been straight up MAGA

More like this.

buy it on amazon or ebay through a third party

>anaheim

What a shithole city to match your shitty choice of political affiliation...

King Nigger is a fucking scumbag, so of course he'd insist that she's a 'real' person.

I like Trump

i hope to see this guy again in the general election

Literally no sitting president ever has endorsed somebody while they're still in office. You just don't fucking do it. It goes against the decorum of the office.

But of course, our magic negro doesn't care about any of that bullshit.
>surrounded by screaming hordes of muds who are throwing shit at you
>you're a woman
pretty emotional bro.

>are women really that shallow that they see a skinny guy and swipe left?

Yes. If you aren't an 11/10 Chad, they immediately swipe left without hesitation.
Sorry to break reality to you.

Also, start working out.

IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO...

if-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF....

OKIE DOKE

Also, nice dubs

Does Gohan fit into all this?
The ss2 transformation was the height of the DBZ series and Gohan goes like UWOOOOOOOOO
Like in all the mangas and it's kinda like AWOO
plus Gohan is Aryan in this gif and a perfect representation of Sup Forums

When the hell did FOX put an accent on Jackie ibanez's name?