HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DELETE THIS

Feels bad man

Wait, does this mean I can just move to canda and be 21 percent richer?

Or is this like that wage gap thing? Do we have to give canadians affirmative action now?

Quit allowing canadian nickels to be used as american nickels and maybe your currency wouldn't be so bad

Canadians make 79 cents for every dollar an American makes. How is that fair?

#endinequality

Soon we'll have hoards of Canadians, politely crossing the border in a line, working jobs for below minimum wage tapping maple trees, and making our donuts.

No gold.

>tfw the Japanese make 107 currency for every 1 currency I make

"I used to be a manager at the largest Tim Horton's in Toronto, eh. But now I just make the donuts at Winchell's."

>printing money creates wealth!

Whate the eh did you just say to me? I'll have you know I've tapped over 300 confirmed maples

When I worked for a company that serviced all of North America, pretty much every Canadian I talked prices with brought up how fucking strong their dollars were compared to ours. Like literally 95 percent of them. This was about 5 or so years ago.

They had to pay about 10 percent more due to the Queen's taxes and they all freaked the fuck out about it because their dollar was a few cents stronger at the time.

Even though no one in the US cares about this, it must be very difficult pill for the Canadians to swallow because they want sooo bad to feel superior to the US

JUST

Idk about them, I'm just salty because most of my big ticket purchases are from the states, and the weakening CAD limits my choices.

Oh, it's getting better? It was .74 last I checked

JUST

We actually like you guys though.

haha little cuck countries getting btfo'd

suck america's big fat cut dick

At least its not the ruble.

It hasn't even begun