youtube.com/watch?v=V4tpBWGI9NA
youtube.com/watch?v=FMeCJkLA_TI
youtube.com/watch?v=UOklhOuFHvw
youtube.com/watch?v=ECzdzkiib78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always wanted to be japanese

I'll also never be argentine.

What is paco and fernet?

>tfw you didn't grow up in Argentina singing cumbia villera songs in La Primaria

Fernet is like pisco in Argentina.

>I'll never be a stupid Spic who thinks he's Italian

Sounds good

Feels good
>Be chilean
>Cuck Argentina and little argentina aka uruguay
>drink pisco with coke in plastic bottles
>win libertadores
>beat up river and boca fans
>smoke paraguaya with friends
>party at baquedano because you just won the national league
>destroy messi dreams
>play dirty and put finger in the ass of your opponents

QUE BONITO ES SER CHILENOS SEÑORES

>I'll never be a virgin edgelord fedoratipper from Sounds good

t. diego contento

>>win libertadores
I haven't lived this yet.

>you will never be a villero with dirt roads and ride your bike in the sunset hanging out with other villeros listening to cumbia and smoking weed while going to the club later after midnight and fucking rochas when you are finished at 4:30 am
>you will never sneak back into the house and wake up at 10am for the sunday asado with the family, them not knowing how much rocha ass you ate just a few hours earlier

Better than being a Spic

t. Diego Ezequiel Vitali

t. Chicano

>ywn drink mate and eat pizza with the GOAT or Piguain
Why even live lads?

would rather be Japanese

Also argentine's economy is trash

>you will never fill a white italian-argentine middle class cheta with your creolle seed

it's a strange feeling

>you will never be invited to lionels dinner party in ibiza and order 27 pizzas to share with the lads

I prefer pisco, fernet's got too many gay spices in it

Man life must be so nice as a South American. Nice latinas, everyone speaks your native language, there are no muslims blowing up concerts and busses...there will never me mass migration. Everyone is Christian...sounds cool.

are you the latino living in Germany who constantly triggers other latinos with posts in spanish?

I don't get why pisco isn't as popular as vodka or rum internationally, desu. It's a top tier drink.

I'm ok as who I am, but do wish we had better sport programs.

I am no Latino Mehmet.

Do you like bullfighting? It's almost better than football, a very manly sport.

You're forgetting that when you're born latino there's a 3/4 chance you're born below 5'7

Yea, we're one of the few countries that likes bullfighting, Spain, France, Portugal and Colombia likes it too I think

Nah, don't have anything against it, tho. People from the capital seem to love it.

Tall people are disgusting anyway so fine with me. Men taller than 185cm are usually unattractive washing pole type of men and not very nice to look at.

You will eventualy, the best chances are with Catolica and I'm not memeing you

I want a chilean bf to cuck me

Catolica wont ever win shit.

>you will never see Higuain choke in a final
>you will never light a signal flare inside the stadium
>you will never see kun aguero returning to independiente

Yeah it tastes way better to me and it's less obnoxious when mixed.

I can see why that south american leaf drink isn't popular elsewhere but the alcohol really should have spread more

Thank god for that.

But we've partied at the obelisco a few times

The stock is limited, vodka and rum are made everywhere, pisco only in chile and peru, and peruvian pisco is shit tier
I woild destroy your boypussy
Colo Colo is dead as fuck, they just buyed Valdivia and he will get the Suazo treatment, U chile is still recovering from the Beccacece fiasco, they lost 30% of their capital in that shit. Catolica actually have the capital and a good young players

Is this /bundes/?

youtube.com/watch?v=fHjAN6v1qCA

Rate my argie gf lads

spotted the argie

No you wouldn't :3

>why don't u just celebrate a german team
>why don't you drink beer on a patio
>why don't you beat up an austrian or something
>why don't you watch Klitschko or Abraham box
>why don't you go eat strudel and schnitzel

germans are actually a meme

>be american
>access to guns at every corner
>4 major sports to choose from
>wide variety of burgers
>best music
>freedom
>triple bacon cheeseburgers and hot dogs to watch your local team
>burning down your giant city when you win

I'm perfectly fine

At least you'll always be white

youtube.com/watch?v=V4tpBWGI9NA

How can I find a cheta gf?

>>you will never be argentine
Thanks
>>you will never go to the cancha on a warm saturday afternoon
Evening is better, clean air, stars, football. The summer cups are great friendlies and you can keep having fun directly after that, eating asado and drinking beer in summer nights is just honestly amazing.
>>you will never drink fernet out of cut open 2 liter coke plastic bottles
Wine in box is better/more practical, you need to buy Coke for Fernet
>>you will never smoke paco with your mates
That's stupidly dangerous
>>you will never win a libertadores
Already did
>>you will never beat up a fan of your rival team
Already did
>>you will never party at the obelisco because you just won the national league
We've won a lot of cups at their home, kek. No nationals though
>>you will never see the next messi play
I don't have time for european chokers
>>you will never see true football
Murderball is the best. Argies know that too, whenever the joga bonito bullshit doesn't work they start doing it and joga bonito never works against good teams

Uruguay is to Argentina what Austria is to us. You just base your whole identity on being not-Argentina. How sad. Just accept it that you are nothing more than a province and beach country.

>Murrilards

Work in television

Woah you sure taught me mehmet

>you will never call the other team's fans "bolivianos" with your friend, who was born in bolivia
>you will never draw homer simpson wearing an aldosivi shirt on the front of an abandoned building
>you will never show up to the game with your bros and a huge banner that says callejeros are innocent

All this is bavarian, real Germans don't have a culture. For example take Schalke fans, they work 8-5 in some industrial line making pens, get off of work, walk to the public transport. Weave past around 20 turks smoking cigarettes outside of the bahn, stand there for 10 minutes silent, get on the transport, sit or stand silently while a pack of arab teens in the back listen to music and laugh (think to yourself fucking shitskins), wait 20 minutes until your stop, get off the tram, it's a dead silent walk to your home and a bit chilly outside, get to your apartment after checking your little mailbox (your surname is probably something like Stahl and every day you have to glance at the names Socienski and Turkuglu next to yours), take the steps to your apartment and see your neighbors left their muddy boots in the hall, open your door with a musky smell coming out, do your daily routine, put on your shalke scarf and it's a repeat trip to the stadium, except this time there are a couple Germans wearing scarfs on the train holding 3 beers talking quietly in a circle with each other. Then you all respectfully walk to the stadium and sing 7 nation army if your team just happens to score, if you win then people are slightly happy and laughing a bit on the way home, if you lose then people are still slightly laughing and casually talking on the way home, because such is life in Germany, it's just normal, no highs, no lows. It's just there and tomorrow is another day.

>Uruguay is to Argentina what Austria is to Germany
Deepest lore.

Hacele una tirita para que se note que el escudo es un parche

youtube.com/watch?v=FMeCJkLA_TI

How common are women like this?

No one does anything fun, there is no exorbitant feeling, no feeling of "high", no feeling that people get when they are fingering a girl on Barceloneta beach in the summer just an hour after meeting her, no feeling of seeing your best friend coming home from Padova to Roma and wrapping your arm around his neck like he's your long lost brother and being 2 months away from the gang has been far too long. No exaliftin feeling like hundreds of thousands of people crying because they won an international tournament in the sport of their choice, no feeling like sometimes life can be so shit that highs are really just that fucking good. It's just so peacefully okay in Germany. It's just fine...

You forgot fucking slutty underage rochas, but I'm glad Europeans can appreciate our glorious nation.

WHOA STOP THE BULLYING WITH THE LITTLE PROVINCIA REBEL

Hacesela vos chori, yo no se como se hacen esas cosas.
Solamente me la robe a la pic.

Woah

Looks like a typical white girl in Buenos Aires
youtube.com/watch?v=UOklhOuFHvw

>Guido Kazcka

there's no way you aren't argentine

How do we get women to wear those shoes worldwide? It would be the death for all manlets

I just laughed for 3 straight minutes.

Thanks Ur gay.

THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=ECzdzkiib78

why the FUCK are Argentine men so good looking

I hate watching youtube videos about them, every person gets more and more beautiful by the second.

Soy de parientes Argentinos/Finlandes y labure en Alemania, se de todo .

Fernet sucks

Italian + Spanish + French + Central European is a good combination

Put in a drop of Indian blood

Perfect

You can't it's not in German culture. There are smaller heels in the Netherlands but if you want those big platform boots the only northern country that wears them is Sweden

Your nono must be very dissapointed of you Gianfranco.

>win Libertadores

>"Man life must be so nice as a high class South American."
FTFY

>You will never die on the Belgrano

No I'm talking about middle class. By the way there are more poor people in Germany than in Argentina. Pretty interesting.

We are at 33% of poverty, how about germany?

*reported poverty

It would be higher if the people in charge of the census had a real definition of poverty, but surprise! They don't.

>ywb a qt 2d girl

feels bad man, i'm going to the stadium and stab someone else for no reason to compensate this bad feeling

Dont take any 2015 or earlier data serious. That goverment manipulated census to lure corporations, investors and voters.