What's the best movie/kino of a liberal slowly realizing the reality of life?

What's the best movie/kino of a liberal slowly realizing the reality of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Supper_(1995_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Last Supper

XD

American History X

The 2016 Election.

Falling Down

sounds legit

They live

You don't know what liberal means

death wish

Truman Show

the man in the high castle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Supper_(1995_film)

Has anyone else here thought that the guy in OP's pic is the guy who plays Richard Hendricks in Silicon Valley?

>open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.
>"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"

First result on Google.

Sicario

Grizzly Man
Blackfish
Synecdoche, New York
Schindler's List

The Seventh Seal

Falling Down

yes.

and what is the reality of life?

Black people are scary.

The Last Temptation of Christ

Dragon Ball Z.

Sicario
The Ides of March
First couple of seasons of Oz

YES , god that movie was brilliant.

The people who came before you are probably right.

The system only allows controlled progress and only in the senses that suits the establishment. It is an illusion of progress. They keep us divided between left and right when in fact we all want to go forward.

Why liberals look so greasy?

>tfw same physique

with regards to coming of age and "getting it" with women, Blue Valentine is great

literally the opposite, of course.

kek, my aunt is still buttmad and sending off screeds to relatives who will read them.

Not a movie but Dostoevsky's literature gives a clear fictional representation of the author's gradual movement away from radical ideas (if we equate these nineteenth century versions with a certain leftism, or "liberalism" in the American sense, which is obviously what OP is referring to) toward a religious and more conservative understanding of the world. So look up adaptations of Dostoevsky I guess.

The word liberal is not coterminously confined with its classical sense, and you know it. Pretending that it is does not make you smart. Liberalism in its commonly used American sense does also connote either political leftism, or center-leftism.

I've never really wished death on a random person before.

Denim Dan: Anorexic Edition

What is the "truth" about women?

You're probably way too smart for them, that's why you don't get laid

Jews

Haha, good point.

I'm telling you..

Women don't know what they really want, act like a jerk and they'll let you fuck them raw so you can "accidentally" cum inside of them, act like a gentleman, eat her pussy and help raise your wife's son and all she'll do is loathe and resent you

jesus christ look at that fucking honker

I was asking because I was curious as to what kind of bile this guy was gonna come up with. I'm not a stud but I'm not some hapless virgin either. I'm not looking for advice

Is this from personal experience or did you read it on a pickup artist website