Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Rj16PH6HRA
freshonthenet.co.uk/the-manual-by-the-klf/
thewoodquarter.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF I love KLF now

they're cute

More punk than rock could ever dream of being

>The KLF staged a little 'happening' in Dalston last week to get a bit of press for their latest audiobook, but despite getting 99 people to set off a ton of smoke grenades in Gillett Square it appears to have had absolutely no coverage.
>That might change if the footage of the performers popping into the nearby McDonald's ever gets out. One of the McDonald's security people seemed to take particular objection to one of the party, grabbing them by the throat and slamming them up against a wall with their arm behind their back, shouting "Don't disrespect the brand! Don't disrespect the brand!"
>It wasn't part of the performance.

ROCK 'N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

the brought us the orb so they're alright

essential, along with all the other projects the guys got involved with

The White Room > the cow album

I don't like them as much as I used to because I clicked on this thread and saw the person wearing their merch.

>saw the person wearing their merch.
it's your nemesis. she's better than fka twigs and that random crap you spam these days.

KLF
UH HUH UH
UH HUH UH

great tune

>grimesfag sighted
Spam? I'm simply posting the most revolutionary artist of our time repetitively.

Notice that if you press play, you'll find out that Grimes isn't good after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Rj16PH6HRA

sorry dude, but you posted some complete trash. at least post some decent music, not even better music than grimes. is it too much to ask?

Who's the samefag shitposting this same post over and over again?

I'm from the future bitch.

Is that Nic Cage

Is that willy wonka?

This is their true masterpiece

This

I have both Doctorin' the Tardis and Justified and Ancient on 12". Good, fun stuff.

I got their new book a while back and I keep forgetting to start it, I really ought to get on that

actuallygrimes:
>freshonthenet.co.uk/the-manual-by-the-klf/
>remember the klf? they’re some crazy experimental musicians who became super famous in the UK and then burnt a million pounds that they got in their record deal
their main number one hit is about doctor who and their other hit is insane and is sung by tammy wynette or some other country star
>any way, im reading their manual right now since james said it was useful. and i have to say, IT IS USEFUL. Like, if you can get past all the crazyness at the beginning, it definitely tells you how to make a fantastic pop song. its so much stuff that like, ive subconsciously internalized or like, had heard a million times in great songs but never tried. all kinds of other tips (like, did u know basslines are in the public domain? what??)
>in any case, i dunno, if u are interested in making “number one pop songs” haha, i dont even know if i am. but im trying to make a hit song about sherlock that becomes so successful that cumberbatch sees it. hence the reading of the KLF manual.
any way, its entertaining and very well written regardless of whether or not you are trying to make music.
>**additional ideas:
>thewoodquarter.tumblr.com/ says:
>I remember that money burning stunt, even as a child it made me angry.
>Thats the line between artistic integrity and pseudo-philosophical bourgeois bullshit, when your art directly impedes or denies the need of others.
>thoughts: this is an interesting take on the money burning thing. I’m torn between thinking its cool and like… entitled. i do believe the KLF are very smart and i have a real respect for people who are able to make really experimental art and still garner mainstream success. but yeah, i might have to agree with your thoughts on the burning… its not something you would do if you had ever experienced poverty.
>** that said: the manual is very good, their music is also excellent.

you should be killed

just