Whisky makes up a large part of Scotland's exports

Whisky makes up a large part of Scotland's exports.

Do people drink it in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/whisky-wars-france-plans-to-usurp-scotland-as-the-home-of-the-worlds-best-whisky-a6935916.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I drink Canadian Club sometimes, because its actually a decent whisky that's cheap. But for liquor I'd normally go with a dark/black rum

Isn't Canadian whisky 90% corn?

>Canadian
>decent

Only one of these m80

People barely drink it here

Incorrect. At least in Scotland.

Scotch is getting pretty big here, it's pretty good m8

i drank a 35cl jack on the new year's night. my friends prefer raki to whiskey.

I thoughts you were more vodka

>People barely drink whisky

among young people, probably. they mix it in their drinks, but I mostly go to bars and I always see people drinking either whiskey or beer.

>Isn't Canadian whisky 90% corn?
Mostly rye
Not even bourbon is 90% corn

yeah, but obviously we drink more rum and "anís" that i don't know how to translate to english

I have to admit most of the time I buy whiskey it's Irish. For Christmas I have a tradition to buy a bit more expensive bottle of Scotch though.

Eh I'm mistaken they use mostly corn

Yes but it's mostly ours that we drink

>decent cheap

You have to understand my sentence in full. I don't want to spend a lot of money on liquor unless its a special occasion. So if I want a whisky, I'll take Canadian club, and its alright. I didn't say it was amazing

Irish whisky is harsh in a rubbish way

That's because its fucking garbage. Jack Daniels is puke tier

Isn't it the case that rich Americans absolutely love scotch?

>jack daniels
Please...

Harsh how?

All americans love scotch

God fucking damnit if I see any irish here, they already ruined a part of europe but now they are going to ruin whiskey too?

Why though? Is it muh heritage?

Irish whiskey is the worst trash on the market

Why do you hate Irish so much?

>tfw blissfully ignorant and can enjoy almost any whiskey

They are immoral sub-humans

What happened ?

proof muh heritage isn't just a meme

Yeah, lot's

people like the name

No, we just really like whiskey

Currently drinking this because Freedom m'fukka, and because of persistent sentimental reasons.

It's quite... syrupy.

The name? In the sense they associate good whisky with Scotland?

Whisky*

Burger whiskey tastes like corn and sugar. Horrible shit. No subtlety.

someone got you butthurt

Something like that
I don't think more people could tell you the difference between between whiskey and scotch, just that scotch is usually more expensive

most

To be fair prior here probably couldn't either. There's a lot of whisky drank here, but most of it is by people who know it. Plebs think of Jack Daniels when you say whiskey.

>no subtlety
Just like my obsessive infatuation with a certain guy who moved across the Atlantic. Serves me right to line by veins with this stuff, I guess.

Pretty much. Whisky is quite representative of the place it's made.

No, but I wan't to try it.

What's stopping you?

>You must be 21 to post here

Imagine having to wait to 21 to drink

It must cripple nightclubs in the US.

Please stop associating American bourbon whiskies with Jack Daniels and Jim Beam.

Those are the Captain Morgans of the whiskey world, meaning it's babby's first trash .

Jim Beam is good for its price range though. Wild Turkey would be the next tier up.

wow, you must be connoisseurs or something to have come up with that.
simple truth: don't like, don't drink.

scotland yes
among young people i think its a little bit of a meme though, and it's not like everyone drinks it at all
think I read somewhere that it's actually the French who drink the most whisky

Someone from Westminster sent an email to all Finns that said:
>Gas the Taigs.

We merely took heed.

>actually defending Jack
It's objective shit. It tastes and smells like glue. It's mass produced garbage.

Get some nice small batch stuff and tell me Jack still tastes good.

wasn't defending "jack"
your arrogant post was what caught my eye.
i shall reiterate, "don't like, don't drink".

Actually it's the US, then Germany.

Lol, fucking Serbs are not white.

They might just have no data.

Whisky is a waste of money

>According to a study by retail consultants Bonial, the French drink more whisky than any other country – an average of 2.15 litres a year, compared to 1.8 litres in second-placed Uruguay and the US in third on 1.4 litres, The Times reported.
independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/whisky-wars-france-plans-to-usurp-scotland-as-the-home-of-the-worlds-best-whisky-a6935916.html
Ouissqui has always been french anyway.

No.
Holding your vodka in an oak barrel for 20 years is an obstacle between you and getting drunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc

The flavour is worth it.

I like scottish Whisky, especially when it's salty and smokey. Irish whisky doesn't taste good.

I've always wondered why Irish whisky tastes like shit, I thought it would be the same as Scottish methods of production and ingredients.

Pretty sure Irish whisky is distilled less or something