Do Indians REALLY just shit wherever they please?

Do Indians REALLY just shit wherever they please?

Other urls found in this thread:

sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-3892-zhffj6/exquisite-farm-house-in-chattarpur-new-delhi-dl-110074
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2855780/Indian-IS-recruit-goes-home-having-clean-toilets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

yes

They're free. We won't ever know what it's like.

No, they don't, they aren't animals.

They have designated streets for it user.

Source?

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS

They are like horses, they let it fall out whenever the need arises

designated road apples galore

Nope.

My friend just got back from India. He says shit is just a thing in Indian culture that you do communally, and you do it wherever. Even the most high profile Microsoft executives will drop their pants with a friend and just shit on the street together. They shit everywhere, on the street, on the beach, in the mangroves, by the train tracks... he says that everyone has their own water bottle they carry around to clean their curryhole with, and after a while it gets covered in shit and the water turns into shit water.

So your friend is faggot like you who likes to badmouth other countries without even visiting them?

yeah but only on reservations

We know it's true, Pajeet.

that pic is comfy as hell

this

If you have ever worked in as an high profile executive in a MNC you would have known that that can't be true. MNC's here make sure that there high profile executive have their living standards well upto the salary package they are giving them.

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $200,000 a year.

Can confirm that India is covered in shit. Them indian cooks brought some '''''brown spices'''''.

Yes they are retarded.

Not wherever you ignorant fuck, they have designated streets and beaches to shit in.

YESSS

Designated
Black bred
Germans sounds much better.

DELETE THIS

Ignore these depressed losers

Go on EA online support and ask them.

>Chef
>At wendy's

LOL stay triggered poojeet

No, my friend was an exchange student in Mumbai for a year. He just told me what he observed.

Why are currypoos so easy to enrage?
Even the slightest quip is enough to send them into rant about rapping your mother-uncle or something about fuck bitch mother fuck.

Looks like he spent his days being high to be that delusional.

Its not enraging. I replied his statement like you would have if someone had badmouthed your shitty prison island of a country.

At least anons friend can poo in the loo

Lol fuck India. Am I right guys?

If that's not photoshopped why I never saw a link to that one.
You delusional cunts think you are capable of having unbiased based political debates here on /pol but you are more susceptible to petty internet lies than an average iq person. Kek!

>i'm a lying nigger
india is covered in shit though, even if you dont count the human extrement

>0 toilets

no wonder there brown

says the sandnigger with a shit covered hand.

underrated post

Fuck off Porki.

We don't like you either.

Even your banter is shit.

Better to have a shitty banter than to live in a shitty "developed" "Permanent 5" nations who couldn't save itself from terrorist attacks.

sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-3892-zhffj6/exquisite-farm-house-in-chattarpur-new-delhi-dl-110074

now find me the amount of toilets, I'm lazy to read

Lurk more

Watch out Frenchy, Pajeet is getting personal now.

Lower casts - yes.

Casts, who can affort to know ingles, have water closets at home and learn to poo in loo since childhood.

terrorist wont bomb india, they'll just get themselves covered in shit

Yes

>6 full baths

Doesn't that imply toilets?

No where in the ad it says 0 toilet, because its abvious for a house to have a toilet. That's why apartments as shown as BHK (Bedroom hall kitchen) and not BHKT. Step up your real estate game.

They have attacked India but we are not cry babies like you.

Diapers!??? SERIOUSLY INDIA??? OMFG!!

Don't let him talk shit about your country, Pajeet. It's a crappy thing to do.

libertarian utopia for shitting

>we are not cry babies
>needs mandatory diapers

Well you guys sure are babies.

The fact is - higher casts are not interested to defend lower casts in the slightest. This way the banter goes. This way their reforms of public canalization goes.

SORETE EN EL RETRETE

>we are not cry babies like you

No shit. You just throw your deads in the river and move with your poo.

this thread is filled with poos
shoo shoo poo in loo

i'll just leaf this here

>because its abvious for a house to have a toilet

nearly every ad does have at least picture of toilet, this seems also missing, it's also obvious the house does have bedroom or bathroom yet it is specifically stated, call on that number and record call asking if there are toilets or designated shitting furrow

fuck off Osama

>indian space program

You don't want to get anywhere near their space station.

yes, so do americans btw

The Answer is yes
Went to my parent's house (they live in a little town in northern italy) and my father told me a funny story.
Near their home there's an elementary school. There are many indian childrens (their parents came by the '80-'90 tending cows and producing milk, hard workers all of them)
Well, probably Panjeet was trying to recreate the glories of mother India or probably he just cannot poo in the loo
But my father found a big curry-stinky human turd on the street and a brown skinned guy waiting nearby for her little turd daughter to come out of school.

Panjeet, you splendid shitting machine
Why can't you poo in the loo? Why?

We never invented adult diapers oh wait, it was your fat lazy nation who thought that they need to invent adult diapers for themselves.

Its a farmhouse, it is clearly mentioned there. Farm houses have emphasis on natural scenic beauty instead. Do you even own a bloody house?

>Designated street shitter
>and a muslim

Worst possible combi. When I eat curry I only want to worry about poo in it, not losing my head.

DESIGNATED ABORTION HOG

>tfw when I don't even have to post the webm

>Go to India
>Need to train myself to only breathe through my mouth
No thanks fampai

Genuine answer to your question, Yes.

But there are other factors to consider.
Shitting is a basic and necessary biological function. Indian culture understands and respects that. We are raised to know that shit should be shit out, not kept in your body.
An important factor here is modesty factors and infrastructural issues.
>Do Indians REALLY just shit wherever they please?
Indians try to shit wherever they can when they have to shit. (They prefer it to shitting their pants)
But the most important factor is, if an Indian is forced to shit in a place that is not a designated shitting area will it be more culturally acceptable that they find a corner / spot / behind a bush area / a designated meme street etc they can shit in and then clean themselves up rather than shit their pants and stay shitty?
Yes
Will they be punished for it, forced to go to prison, lose respect of their society because they really had to shit.
No. There may be a fine though. But we are humans about it.

ISIS knows how to deal with them

>'There was no holy war': A picture purporting to show Indian jihadist Areeb Majeed fled his home to join ISIS in Iraq, only to return because the terror group forced him to clean toilets instead of fighting

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2855780/Indian-IS-recruit-goes-home-having-clean-toilets.html

>going to India for what ever reason

Go to Sri Lanka instead. Everywhere smell like tea leaves instead of smelling like faeces, rotting carcass or sewage.

>but we are humans about it

Been around in Indiana few times, both north and south, there are "problem areas", and areas that are 'as clean' as other modern towns.
But yes, you'll see people shitting in the streets in bombay, delhi and calcutta, but kot so much in goa. Also up north (in the mountains etc) they have 'wc areas'.
The poorer the place, the bigger chance you see humans shit on the streets.

Still prefer India before most African countried i've visited, but then again niggers aren't humans.

>Poo in Loo
>No, we just use street corner. We're humans about it.

Can't make that motherfucking shit up.

*India
*not

No one cares what you degenerate scum think paco

osama is dead
osama is dead
shot twice in the head
and thrown on seabed

>Street shitting in delhi

Criminals behead other criminals, but they are humans about it.

Exactly the answer I did expect, but maybe not from a street-shitter.

Fuck off goat fucker before i verbally assault you while you are starving to please a pedophile

I honestly have not laughed that hard in a long time Sup Forums.

I'm off for the week.That caved my sides right in.

HAHAHA why are Pajeets so easy to trigger, jesus christ

Go back to feeding your five sisters and four brothers hermanos

user, are you genuinely being triggered by these flags or are you just using this thread to use up images from your 9gag meme folder?

>cleaning toilets
At least we have that job option.

>9gag folder
Off you go now southie manlet

You are the same human filth ,yet you get to be even worse than Indians. How do you do it ?

Not for long el cuckano, not for long.

>Curry trying to start shit
Wrong street mate

Brought to you by UNICEF, not meant to be satire but instead instructional

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Shut up Hiroshima.

even your shitposts are shit

Japanese has the best bantz, I'm certain of this

yes, yes they do. my whole office building is full of h1b serfs...

many tenant notices about feces and urine on the floor...I will note all the instances are in the men's room. Indian women are far more intelligent but their men run everything and treat them like shit, but don't intervene the women are insanely egotistical too. It's funny. They all smoke like chimneys. Last week someone peed in the atrium.

>Off you go now southie manlet
nah, nah, this is really interesting.
why would you call me southie? do you assume a north, east, central or west Indian cannot be articulate?
Because I pointed out you are acting like a fucking immature child, do you want to call me a 'southie' because you are a north Indian and would rather it be a 'southie' who pointed this out?

Seriously how are you not the best shitposters?

yes. i saw it on a documentary on youtube.