Zootopia hate thread

I just watched this garbage for the first time, my roommate had it on bluray.

> the world is nothing but a giant shill for Globalism
All the different animals have set aside their differences. By the end of the movie everyone is peaceful, happy and loving due to excessive amounts of tolerance.

> liberal propaganda
Every character is racist. When data shows that one subset of animals are violent, it turns out that data is just wrong. Its literally just "Muh oppression" all along. Somehow every single character in the movie manages to be oppressed.

Between these two issues, there was no character development in the movie. The only character who had any semblance of a character arc was Hops and that one was the most predictable garbage Disney has ever crapped out.
> Be oppressed
> Oppress other people
> Realize everyone is racist
> Suddenly everything is perfect

The only saving grace of the movie was that the animation was carried by its insanely large budget, which the jews may as well have just funneled directly into Hillary's campaign. I guess the goyim need to have pretty effects to distract them from all the propaganda being shoved down their throats. If all the money spent on the animation for this movie, which was only ok by the way, was spent on medical research then cancer would be the new polio. Its a shame they didn't, because I'm going to need some chemo after watching Jason Bateman do his best to salvage god-awful one-liners and backstory for his character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hiu3qJi0aPY?t=41m14s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh and I forgot to mention that they managed to shill for furrys by sexualizing animals aggressively again. Thanks you fucking jews.

Zootopia = Reddit
Angry Birds = Sup Forums

S.A.G.E

>allegory for racism, bigotry and xenophobia being an irrational fear and misunderstanding of of each other
>main characters (fox and a rabbit) team up to show we can get past our fears and embrace our differences
>in reality a fox would kill and eat a rabbit
>the fear would be rational after all
>somehow this is lost on both Disney and the audiences

Angry birds produced by a Jew John Cohen.

delete your account

Why are u watching children movies in the first place. Go to work you slave

>hating a movie because it has talking animals it it

However if you see predators as white people and the prey animals as minorities (which actually makes more sense) you'll see it's a pretty redpilled movie.

Agreed.

I just couldn't go past the first 20 minutes. The moment the rabbit talks about something they can call each other but none of the other species can, i gave up. Then somewhere the rabbit says stuff like "I am just not a token officer Chief" or something like that, i walked out.

I sincerely saw Clinton behind this. SJW nonsense. Just cut up ideas into little characters and shove them into people's faces. FUCK YOU DISNEY. YOU ARE CINEMATIC PROSTITUTES

The only acceptable red pilled NON jew made movie

Good too see not everyone has fallen for this furfag bait. These fuckers are worse than the Frozen pedos on Sup Forums ever were

>>Clinton behind this
CEO of google is Indian.
Who's helping who?

Do you have the angry birds redpilled image?

it helped me discover a new fetish, so i've no problem with it really

bun buns?

fuck off

The Eternal Jew works his evil craft in many ways

Yiff in hell, furfag.

I bet you can find a money trail leading to the Clinton campaign if you "walked the cat back" as it were.

FUCK GOOGLE. India just rejected Google Street view proposal. Just can't trust the jews.

You are autistic, kill yourself.

I want to fuck that bunny

LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING WHORE, TAKE YOUR LIBERAL FILTH AND FUCK RIGHT OFF!

unrelated but does anyone have one of these where the angry poster encounters a washing machine?

Holy fucking shit my mind is full of fuck

All pigs must die.

>>India just rejected Google Street view proposal.
India just doesn't want to see how there pills are made.

The facilities are disgusting and poorly made.They call them chemist when they just hire cheap labor workers out of nowhere that don't know how to mix chemicals properly.And people end up with dangerous side effects from them.

Indian pharmaceutical companies are just like Jews.

youtu.be/Hiu3qJi0aPY?t=41m14s

>Even though I'm gay, I'm still a white male and have privilege
>It's not hard not being white, so I teach my children this and try to move forward anyways
Holy shit, fuck these guys.

That turned out to be blatantly false. Angry Birds is a pile of shit that preaches that colonialism and the white man is evil.

Anything to back that up?

The Angry Birds movie is way better.

Then that Jew is OK.

He's one of the really bad ones m8.
Cohens are one of the big bad families.
Producers don't actually do anything, and it probably slipped under his radar.

Watch the movie again. Look at the technological superiority that the pigs had. The pigs brought all sorts of stuff to the birds too like the slingshot and they even brought cars. The pigs even had an air force.

Oh OK. I looked up the directors and they're both about 20. Probably legit Sup Forumsacks, eh?

No. The movie had nothing to do with the refugee crisis.

not an argument

Aww, gypsy got btfo

it has everything to do with it you fucking muslim

kill yourself muslim shitskin fucktard

No it doesn't, the movie is about colonialism and the pigs are the whites.

>>LIBERAL FILTH
TOP KEK

no, the pigs are fucking muslim shitskins like yourself that bring death and destruction like all muslims world wide

James you fucking furfag

Muslims don't have such a huge technological and wealth advantage compared to us.

The colonialist (pigs) had that advantage over the natives (birds).

muslim filth confirmed

It doesnt line up though..
The pigs are technologically advanced and they come to steal and leave...
If anything they seem to be closer to the US...

>I got btfo so I'll just make dumb assumptions now.

i will show this movie to my young brothers to teach them of the horrors of the muslim people

Exactly, although the pigs are more like colonialists searching for spices which in the movie turned out to be eggs.

what are you a muslim posting from a palestinian tunnel? fuck you MIDF

Mainly due to the game's story. The pigs are contructors and shit.
But all the rest of the movie screams current refugee crisis.
There's a lot of references actual themes like the coexist e amnesty thing.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. The Gazelle was way hotter than the rabbit.

ALSO, the US is already represented in the movie, so your shit holds no water

Yeah, but the sheep-Jew man. It was the always persecuted sheep-Jew that pushed diversity quotas for rabbits and was inciting violence to set the population against its natural enemies and secure its power and existence.

How can it scream refugee crisis when the pigs pack up and leave once they get the eggs? The eggs are supposed to represent spices.
Maybe so but in case you didn't watch the movie the eagle turned out to be an old dumb fuck with a hyperinflated ego. Not a very good image at all.

the only thing getting BTFO are your muslim shitskin brothers in syria by the russian airforce, eat shit and die

Damnit just think of all the street shitting we're missing out on

There are many interpretations you can make for the movie.

For example, you could construe it as an apocalyptic future where Caucasians make up only 10% of the animal population, as the prey breeds quickly. The Paul Ryan Lion attempts to hide the fact that the predators are reverting back to their crusader ideologies, and the globalist ewe is behind everything, pulling the strings.

10/10 good movie.

Is your worldview really this fragile that you have to stick to ad hominem attacks?

As a interesting side note, I was among the few who recently called in a VKS airstrike on some rebels too.

The 10% predators population actually reflects biology and wasn't meant to be interpreted as anything to do with race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_law

>the eagle turned out to be an old dumb fuck with a hyperinflated ego. Not a very good image at all.
but that IS america

>Literally ignore the explicitly explained story point that they've grown past primal instincts
>Believing a children's cartoon has to be a 1:1 representation of reality

If I wanted to see a fox kill a rabbit I'd watch a nature documentary

Love that movie, already bought it.

THIS
H
I
S

You think he comes to her at night?

>Carrot phone

XD

>seLFIE xD

>haha wow somebody's got some nice glasses

>wow cool starbucks cup super relate-able #caffeine hounddd XP

why.ipt

Zootopia=plebbit
Angry Birds= Sup Forums
Warcraft=patricians

Defo globalist shilling that whole movie.

Cohen is a commen jewish name. Is he one of the cohens your thinking of?

Who exactly they were trying to portray with the American bald eagle puzzles me. From a sjw producer/animator perspective, I guess they were trying to nail the baby boomer republicans living in the glories of the old days. But I can't say for sure.

holy shit I hate this generation

Hate it all you want, makes me only love this movie more.

Faggot

Who the fuck watches this shit besides kids and mentally ill zoophiles?

You suck at movies user. No wonder you are team trump.

>beta zootopia had a jewish sounding big-nosed animal

It still does.

>veal is the symbol of sacrifice for jews
>the sheep is portrayed as the most weak and oppressed animal in the chain
>it's actually responsible of pulling the strings behind the curtains
>gets power with dirty tricks
>spreads propaganda with media and police

>DISNEY IS ACTUALLY REDPILLED AND TRYING TO WARN US ABOUT JEWS

DELETE THIS

>ewe
top kek, I didn't know this word.
I've watched it with family in Russian, I guess I should probably rewatch in English.

How long you been saving that insult? Lol

People that like a good, well written, animated movie?

Name a movie that isn't. At least it has an anti-immigrant theme.

I watched this movie for the first time the other week with some friends. Fucking hell. All of my mates are blue-pilled lefties, and I was hoping the ridiculousness of this movie would bring some sense to them but instead they were actively agreeing with this shit.

Literally every other line is some preachy shit along the lines of "ugh just because she's an x doesn't mean she can't do y". I didn't think it was possible to physically cringe so hard and so consistently over the space of a couple of hours.

To be fair, though, Hops is a prime qt (even if she is a "strong independent wymyn"). And the sloth scene actually had me in tears (I was drunk enough for anything to be funny at this point).

Fucking furies,

DO THE BIRDS DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM THE MUSLIM MENACE IN THE END?

>Hops is a prime qt (even if she is a "strong independent wymyn")

Not so much, she is forced to use her inate traits (jumpy, speedy, intelligence) to balance her severe disadvantages.