Thoughts on Arab women?

thoughts on Arab women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4)
japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're cute desu. I wonder if they would date a white Muslim convert

ugly af the cute ones are north africans
smelly hairy apes

I know some that do

Some women are sometimes on the rag but Arab women are always in the rag

The mixed ones over here are usually top tier alongside italian/easter europe ones

>thoughts on Arab women?
1) I want to do the sex with them
2) ???????
3) I have no other thoughts on Arab women

Diamond hard my cock was when I was spending time with a Muslim lady in 2010. She told me that anal sex is common with Muslim girls cause virginity is so crucial for Muslims. And she told me that BDSM is for some circumcised females only way to get pleasure in sex.

>Slavic women
>not whores

Oh my sweet summer child...
You know nothing of slavettes

weren't all women whores?
that picture only claims that they're at least good looking

Its not common, its only common with whores.

Circumcised females only exist in large amounts in North Africa (especially Egypt because of the Muslim Brotherhood). I would know about this since I grew up in the Middle East.

inbred ugly trash like all arabs

I only know sluts and whores.

>Circumcised females only exist in large amounts in North Africa (especially Egypt because of the Muslim Brotherhood)

Very sad desu. I mean male circumcision is also horrible but at least it doesn't remove all pleasurable sensation from sex

The only female Arab I know is my friend's little sister. She's blonde and cute af

it exists only in egypte soudan and black africa

>weren't all women whores?
kek MGTOW detected

Never seen an Arab woman, just guys.

I am a Arab woman myself I was just wondering what people from other parts of the world think of us.

Mutts.

>Muslim girls engage in anal sex
This is the biggest Sup Forums meme ive ever read

Disgusting whores that they plan its have the control of the relationship.
If you don't obey ,she can rebel of you and want to be better than the men.

t.mexican experience with mostly mexican women of arab desent

Lebanese Mexicans are usually only half Lebanese and completely assimilated into Mexican culture. They don't count

Isn't it hard to have a conversation with someone who has 95% of their face covered? You can't see any facial expressions

Araps are subhuman

They're always buttmad about the west and have screechy angry voices. Just like Muslim men but with higher pitched voices

Lebanese women are some of the most promiscuous out of all Arabs in general.

Muslim women wear a hijab usually which is a hair covering. Niqab is a face covering but its not very commonly worn.

Rude

I see the niqab every week. The hijab is fucking weird too, don't like it either

> I hate the West, so rude
> What???? You don't want us to live here and accept is and give us gibs and jobs?? Rude

Well I wear a hijab.
I plan to gtfo of the US soon. I know how refugees take advantage of the government. I don't hate the west, I just hate the west under kike rule. Infact, WN consider me a honorary kekistanti.

Mexicans in general have a large % of arab blood

Good. Bye and don't come back

Where are you going? Sweden? England? Germany? Netherlands? They have better gibs

The middle east you weeb

Sure, whatever. You'll probably come back to the west crying for gibs in less than 2 years

easy there Cleatus

>gibs
I wasn't even born in the west, no reason for me to come back

There was no reason for you to come in the first place. No one likes you and no one wants you

I came here because my family moved here not because I chose to.

>No one likes you and no one wants you
kek touché

why do they wear the burkas?

>burkas
kek I don't wear one actually, I wear a hijab.

infact a guarantee that i won't come back is that the middle east has no kikes and no fags. My parents are degenerate doesn't mean I am. I am under the age 20 right now so will probably get a chance to go back sometime in the next 2 years.

You're an actual hijabi?
Do you have lewd thoughts?
Would you have a secret relationship with a kaffir?
Do you masturbate?
And more importantly, do white guys get the best arab women when they convert?

Most of them are fat and scary as hell. But in the several generations of life in the industrial society everything is gonna be alright.
Wouldn't mind having a good-looking arab girl.

M-my waifus

No, we don't. Fuck off, stupid Mudslime.

Very hot.
Had sex with a Lebanese girl once

>You're an actual hijabi?
Yes
>Do you have lewd thoughts?
Haram
>Would you have a secret relationship with a kaffir?
Haram
Do you masturbate?
Haram
>And more importantly, do white guys get the best arab women when they convert?
Lots of times white guys get good looking Arab women from what I have seen but its not like that is happening frequently (as in white guys converting, there are more white women converting to Islam than white men).

I have nothing against islam or arabs, but I can tell from your posts you are way too westernized to live in a Arabic country.

If you don't have US citizenship, probably a good idea to not leave the US for the middle east at the moment.

Just food for thought. Its not all falafel and mint tea over there.

>Haram

I lived half my life in the middle east and almost half my life here so I will be just fine. There are countries like Bahrain, Qatar, or UAE that I can live in. I think you think (heh) that Arab countries are like Afghanistan or Pakistan, I came back to visit the country I was born in a few years back and it went well (except for the fact that people thought I was a foreigner, typical). Being redpilled on the reality of the world does not make me per-say "westernized."

I don't not mean to be insensitive, but I don't mean this.

These are Islamic countries. As you say, some countries honestly have a better standard of living (if you have the money). The problem is you are a woman, and if you are under 20 there are things you have yet to face in life that you will have a western concept off. For example buying and selling property. Ofc it is possible for a woman to do even in countries where laws forbid it, but its complicated.

By all means live your life, but I would highly suggest doing a working holiday before moving permanently to one of these countries. However, if you are doing it with marriage in mind, there is literally no issue and it is probably a good idea.

If you are not interested in marriage yet, making a life in a islamic country will be a far different experience to what you are use to as an adult in the west (keep in mind you would have been a child last time you were there).

Again, its all just banter. I am not trying to insult. I am just a simple kaffur. I like arab foods tho senpai

Oh I see what you mean now. All my extended family lives in the middle east except for my immediate family obviously. When I go back I will be living with them until I get married (my parents have enough money to spend it on me until I get married). I do plan on getting married early (I have been wanting to get married ever since I was 17 but I knew my parents are too liberal to let me get married really young, they want me to get married at 30 like they did -__- that would be 11 yrs of waiting but I can convince them that I'm mature enough now). I have been online enough to learn not to be too sensitive so no worries, you didn't insult me at all.
>I like arab food
Probably one of the main reasons i wanna go back, sensei

>Chadik

thats an aesthetic couple

Salam sister, I wish you well on all your future endeavors.

If this is mindset then it probably is a good idea for you. But yeah, it really is a whole different lifestyle. Your husband probably wont appreciate you spending time on Cantonese woodcarving forums.

All the power to you, good luck.

Both very attractive

Salam, thank you I appreciate it. I wish you luck too.

Yes I realize that things will be difficult at first but since I am conservative with my lifestyle I won't struggle too much.
>Cantonese woodcarving forums
kek I think he will be thankful for what he has, I'm not too bad looking, smart for a woman, a religious Muslim, and have remained chaste (and I have an American Citizenship, thats a huge plus there).

I want to violently rape a hijabi

They are all very stylish, at the least. Never seen one dressed like shit. Also want to fuck a niqabi.

They are very hot. Much hotter than European or American girls because they cover themselves in scarfs even though they live on the equator.

>ctrl + f
>no "bomb" joke
Whoa
h.....o
o.....h
aohW

>and I have an American Citizenship, thats a huge plus there

The USA is getting another pregnant welfare recipient and her 9 children in a few years

Merely a drop in an already overflowing bucket

Nothing other than pity.

It is true that in terms of average Arab women more beautiful than any other women??

underrated post and a great display of the Japanese wit

>they live on the equator.
Uh, no?

In all honesty, you sound like a typical teen who feels like they don't fit in and is fantasizing about running away to live a picture perfect traditional life. Things don't work out the way they do in your daydreams, and people tend to take freedoms and privileges for granted until they're taken from them. By moving back to the ME and chasing this dream, you'll likely be making a big mistake, but I suppose you'll have to figure that out the hard way.

U sure pic aint light skinned arab turk or persian?
Its a super rare thing desu. Very rare and more tribal. Im a mix of 711 n 911 fairly secular background a very mixed family but ill fil you in.

Being muslim barly gets foot in the door. They want same race and country for their daughters.
Like indians punjabis with punjabis tamil with tamil etc along with same relgion and caste.
Middle easterns are way more strict pashtun with pashtun kurd with kurd arab with arab dar with dari persiab with persian etc and relgion must match like sunni shia christian orthodox zoroastrian yazidi etc.
These alone just enough gets your foot in door. Being mixed its a big ass hurdle to jump through.
Worse if western born sincevwe have more liberal attutudes and behaviour so parents hesitate to even introduce us to their kids let alone dating them. Plus usually they are promised at a young age until adult.

So as a westerner no fucking way espuceally with the politics going on.

Best advice i can give you is avoid them cuz the trouble aint worth it. Not just family. Chances are if shes interested in you shes got some western habits that youll dislike like western girl 2.0. Already are mouthy hit tempered drama queens with princess complex even the fatties. Hot ones moreso. High maintaibce girls. And very materialistic like any eastern culture or srrange marriage dowry cukture. Worst of both.
Plus they are hairy an get fat fast.
May as well go latin cuz more curves less hair n attitude.

But if yoyre hell bent on arab girls. Goto south brazil. Christian lebanese brazilians are more open an relaxed. Theres like 7million of them mostly in cuties so easy to find like a morroccan in paris.

I know muslim women but none of them are arabs so no thoughts basically.

They're very beautiful bombshells

they are not

As a girl shell be fine esp barbary coast n turkey.
Hard for a guy though cuz hell be seen more as outsider an use to doin what he wabts then being really attentive at home. Shell find many nice thurdty local guys.
Many euro women mary guys from morocco turkey egypt among others an done well.
Vice versa not really since they see western man as doormat thanx to tv n cukture

>be CHI
>take DNA test 4 % Arab
I thought the Spanish moor genes was a meme.

>german humour

>Names races and ethnicity for all others
>Western Women
Just go and say it, no one wants white women.,

>get ancestry results, hispanic
>10% North African / Middle Eastern
Wew

Post pic pls

subhuman just like every other mudslime
never met a non-muslim arab so i have no idea how they are or how they act.

Only seen few where I live so I have no real experience of them.

My parents are well off. Wouldn't need any welfare from the US and 9 kids sounds like too much children maybe 5 or 6 kids.
Many degenerates abuse the system I see it all the time.
Like I said I'm very conservative. I'm very much into fascism with not a lot of appreciation for American freedom and lifestyle. Again I don't like kikes or gays and would much rather have kids in the middle east so they don't grow with polluted minds. Trying to discourage me from coming back to my homeland just sounds cuck-like since the west has a giant refugee problem (I came to the US as a refugee with my family) so you should be encouraging me to go back.
Arabs don't care about race mixing but I am against it. I know an afghan girl that married a white convert they dated for something like 4 years and been married for something close to 4 months (I will attach a pic of them).
>U sure pic ain't light skinned arab turk or persian?
I'm full arab and I'm even lighter skinned than her. Arabs have a variety of skin colors it really depends.
>some western habits you will dislike
You're right most middle eastern women (in the west) I know are libtards and degenerates which is why I do not interact with them much (they cannot even form a sentence let alone engage in discussion).
I'm not posting pics but I'm willing to prove my identity to Sup Forums. I know I get banned on Sup Forums all the time because they think I'm a troll. My skype username is [email protected]. If you send anything lewd or weird you're instantly blocked. I'm even willing to engage in discussion on about Islam or the middle east. I also knew Devon Arthurs (not closely but still knew) so if you want to discuss him I can do that. If you're gonna do something stupid like try to spam my skype, its not my private account so you will be the one looking foolish.
>subhuman
touché

I heard about middle eastern women being the most desirable on dating sites (cringe buzzfeed showing dating preferences: youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4) and such but in my opinion there are some horrid looking ones out there with egyptian pharaoh makeup looks.

>Circumcised females only exist in large amounts in North Africa (especially Egypt because of the Muslim Brotherhood). I would know about this since I grew up in the Middle East.

No, female circumcision is also very common among Muslims in Southeast Asia too. But they don't cut as extremely and they normally have it done in a hospital or clinic.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/

what a random question. Who actually goes around thinking "oh, guess what I'll think about today? I know! Arab women! Time to think about Arab women!"

what attracted you to fascism?
and get over your inferiority complex if you actually think of yourself as subhuman then just kys
you sound like you spent so much time on pol you started to think they actually know what their talking about desu
im not tryna insult you btw

that hasnt been my experience desu iv met many mixed race Muslims from conservative families, maybe it is more important for south Asians?

>what attracted you to fascism?
>Islamofascism
Freedom/democracy creates degeneracy. Fascism secures national identity and pride in one's culture. Fascism has strict rules a lot like sharia that will in turn decrease crime rates.
I do believe in a racial hierarchy. If you don't then you're just a libtard normie. I don't spend that much time on Sup Forums but I do know a lot of WN.

btw which country are you from and when was the last time you were there.
And what made you believe in racial heirarchy?

Extremely qt. Qtest women on the planet imo

She's *raqi.

I'm Iraqi. Most Arabs believe in a racial hierarchy as in the lighter your skin and closer your features to white features, the more attractive you are.
Anyway my DNA results kinda proves that Arabs raped almost everyone and commonly race mix.

Underrated

you didnt answer my question, if you havent been to Iraq anytime recently then i suggest you try stay there temporarily before deciding to live there, i was there last year and unless you are well off life is difficult

what about yourself?

I went back about 3 years ago for two weeks. I can afford living there.

living in a country like that is a very different experience to visiting for 2 weeks, i reckon if you have family/friends there that you trust then you should be ok

I would be living with my grandparents.

Arab and Turk are the filth of the middle east

>Arab and Turk are the filth of the middle east
Turks are degenerate

Is this pic meant to convince anyone that leb girls are better?

Its 90% true. I meant it as Arab women in general. Kikes and feminism ruined white women, otherwise, of course white women would be better.