s

>1 word essay due in 10 years, haven't started
music for this feel?

Lemme do it for ya
>nibba

>I wish I was Noam Chomsky

pleb babby feel
>haven't shown up to a single lecture or seminar in weeks
>probably missed a bunch of assignments that i don't even know about cause i was never told about them
>some of my lecturers don't even know who i am

>Palestines are still getting screwed regardless

>1 decade starts in 3 essays, due in 6 words
for music feels like this???????

600 words is nothing and you guys are pussies.

try doing a fortran compiler

too obvious user, try again

N E W

E

W

600 words is easy. You should go to bed now and wake up early tomorrow morning and start it then with a fresh mind.

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=7eRf__n7VPg

i thought feel threads were somehow legit again in this board

wow i actually got one

Ha jokes on you I have like two to three weeks worth of work due a week from tomorrow and I have no idea how I'm gonna even fucking dent it.

On the bright side it's analyzing music and listening quizzes and writing an essay I have to present and composing a piece. But I'm to far behind to get it done in time.

Fuck you faggot #worse at procrastinating

Heck Yes!

Wow let me get this straight. You have to write only SIX HUNDRED words. I mean that seems very improbable I hope this isn’t some sort of ruse. Simply put, the average amount of words you can fit on a page using size 12 font is about 500 (single spaced). You’re telling me you’re expected to develop a thesis and defend it with only that many words. Surely your instructor is mistaken, for they cannot expect their pupils to create anything worth evaluating in the first place with so few words. I now understand your stress, so many ideas, so many ways to connect and present them, but alas only 600 words. I am afraid that disappointment is inevitable, but still you must try your best. Such an exercise in brevity may have some merits, ah, yes this must be the intention of the instructor. A test of linguistic style and organization of thought disguised as a presentation of a thesis. With this epiphany this I know what you shall listen too for this feeling, the Ode to Joy by Ludwig Van Beethoven. The aural embodiment of man’s realization of life’s glory and the glory in all that man must do! Godspeed Anonymous, may your writing be fruitful.

faggot

that's a pretty short essay

>using hashtags on Sup Forums

the best writing is just longer formal logic. straightforward argument, fewer words

I literally write posts bigger than that lol

kek this is the best way to spot newfags

>600 word essay
>600
>essay

underage ban plz

same except im not retarded

Was it that hard to not take the obvious bait?

>10 word post
>due right now
just in time baby

>50 character post, due when i click submit
music f

really getting your money's worth champ