Why do *they* have these types of names?

Why do *they* have these types of names?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2008/08/25/creative_black_names/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>single mother that never made it passed the 8th grade

Gee, I wonder.

but my name is Kenneth...

/thread

because they literally didn't even have equal protection under the law until 1965

new csgo map ?

I think it's a southern thing. Even southern white people have dumbass names.

bait
dont respond to it guys

Name one white name that sounds dumber than "De'Aaron"

>Barkevius Lingo

It's not bait. Patrice O'Neal explained why blacks do this kind of thing. Why they try to differentiate themselves as much as possible from whites. I literally fucking DESPISE nonwhites but you're an imbecile if you don't understand why african americans do this kind of shit.

Leif

what kind of name is Skylar?

rate

Literally this. It becomes worse when you realize that this is pretty much the make up of all the club chicks NBA players pick up today /were picking up in the 80s-00s, and these same guys come from the same situation. 6'5+ dudes banging dumb broads in the club that end up on Basketball Wives or whatever. Sometimes though you get pairs that actually like each other. Or a player that chose to go the eugenics route like Lavar.

he has a dad though and Tatum seems like a good guy despite having a single mom

lmao white people name their kids stupid ass shit too like destiny or hope

cuz you stole them from their land and therefore they have no culture to lean on for names so they invent retarded ass sounding names instead

you're not black, stop acting

what is bait? thats fact. look it up.

Black people in America have no culture of their own, so this is their attempt at creating one i guess

I'm not a Jew or Muslim or Britbong though

Pilot Inspektor
Birdy Joe
Apple
Kaitlin/Kaitlyn/Caitlin

white people name their kids scooter and apple though

Scooter
Buster
Jedediah
Blake
Kyle
Hunter
really any name thats a proper noun. blacks and whites do this

Cletus
Billy Bob
Heather-May
Tammy-Mae
Mary-Mae
Jimbo
Gus

And let's not get started on the new age stuff like
Superman
Sky
Purple Diamond

some crack head naming someone JerBryan isn't a concerted effort at culture, from a people who created Jazz and hip hop, it's just retards being retards

those are all fake names budro. i know what you're getting at but people make fun of those names anyways

i didn't say it was good, just an attempt. they are attempting to create uniquely african-american names. one of the effects of having no culture.

don't see why this is even a point of argument.

Stormy Knight is the trashiest name i've seen in person, and Wave Ryder

bart

Started under the rationale that classic English sounding names were direct descendants of slave owners, thereby making you an Uncle Tom. CassiusClayBecomesMuhammadAli.jpeg

Fast forward 150 years. Sprinkle in quad generational welfare dependency with the crack epidemic, marry the fiduciary duty of black fathers to the federal government, water down standardized testing standards because everyone is racist. Now you have two generations of Daqarius Jackson Flaxin Waxin.

Le-a

>fake names
I'm assuming you've never been to the rural south or in California as it concerns the new age names. These names aren't fake in the slightest. I personally know both a Cletus and Sky from college.

Oh for fucks sake just google this shit as opposed to making a thread where Sup Forums autists share moronic theories and such

salon.com/2008/08/25/creative_black_names/

They talked about it on Freakanomics I think

They wanted to change their names from what were considered traditional white names. I think they found that even comparing black people who started in similar situations that those with the "weirder" names had worser life outcomes in terms of education, wealth etc.

>worser
D'anquarius Carter pls go. Fucking niggers I swear

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Worser is a word, just generally deprecated in modern English usage

IT'S PRONOUNCED LEE-DASH-UH! PINKY

imagine being this dumb lads

His dad and mom are still together. His dads name is Aaron Fox.

Does anyone else accidentally spell Dwayne wrong sometimes because of Dwyane Wade.

those arent on birth certificates tho

His dad should've named him George Foreman Jr.

>passed

>Black people in America have no culture

>being black
For what purpose?

labor, mostly

Taylor Tyler Sklyar Jayden Brayden Cayden Chad Brad Thad

>chad brad

literally alpha names

>dad's name is Aaron
>'de' means 'of' or 'from'
>crackers are seriously too stupid to figure this out

>Any name with a "lee" in it (Kaylee, Jaycee etc)
>Any name with a "den" or a (Brayden, Aiden etc)
>Any name that suddenly became popular because it was the name of a character in a shit film (Katniss etc)
>Most name with an "er" (Tanner, Conner)
>Meghan (or any spelling variation)

I never thought about it like that.

Dammit.

You fuckin kiddin guy? Go to your nearest trailer trash park and you'll find dumbass names.

Such as?

>no redneck variation of Michaela
>Mikayla, Makayla, McKayla, Mickayla

West Virginia

>Jimbo Fisher is an American college football coach and former player. He is the head coach at Florida State University

South Carolina

>Dabo Swinney is an American college football coach. He is the head football coach at Clemson University

Mercedes
Cletus
Kassidy

Hyphen names. Jamie-Lynn and shit like that. Who the fuck ever thought that was a good idea?

Still remember from that book the worst name to give your kid as a white person was Chastity. It was the only name for whites where on average the person didn't graduate high school.

Aidan (with -an), Conor and Megan are legit Irish names tbf

the worst American habit is putting surnames as first names e.g. Rooney Mara...wtf

Hunter

What are some of the worst names from your country?

For me, I am italian and the southern trash religious names are the worst

>Benedetto
>Rosario
>Addolorata
>Fortunato

My favourite naming trend is by the Puritans back in the 16/17th century.

You literally had names like

Praise-God Barebone
Fear-God
Fight-the-good-fight-of-faith
Fear-not Helly
If-Christ-had-not-died-for-thee-thou-hadst-been-damned (He was the son of Praise-God Barebone)

Barron

You can't name everyone John. What's wrong with unique names?

De is like the black version of Jr
If you're white and your dad is called Aaron and you get named after him, you're Aaron Jr but if you're black you're DeAaron

patrice o'neal was a textbook pseudo intellectual.

>implying anyone knows who the father is

What do those roughly translate? Besides Fortunato

this isnt true but i kind of wish it was because at least it'd make sense (but how would you do this since they don't know their father's name?)

yes who could forget the great DeMartin Luther King. fuck off.

>Blake
>Kyle
?

Dakota, Hope, Justin

It's a millennial trend you dumbfuck. Name someone with De in their name that was born more than 40 years ago

In some ways. He was usually spot on when it came to race dynamics and women though.

Danny DeVito

Names that comes from other languages, especially american TV movies/series who were popular in the late 80s/90s

>Kevin
>Cindy
>Marvin
>Bryan
>Jennifer
>Lorenzo

kek

Blessed
That necklace thing with tiny spheres and a cross that catholics use to pray
a female feeling sorrow
Other shitty names are
Assunta (Hired)
Salvatore (saviour)
Immacolata (literally spotless, figuratively pure)
fucking terroni i swear

I know a guy named Dylan (unironically because of Beverly Hills 90210)
Also a guy called Maicol, wich is Michael but written as how we pronounce it.

White Americans giving their kids surnames as first names is more retarded.

Cooper, Hunter, Parker, Dawson, Carter, Anderson, Fletcher, Archer, Jackson, Mason, Logan, Connor, Landon, Grayson, Tyler, Chase, Blake, Hudson, Brandon, Carson etc.

All shitty, terrible names. Then you have your Chads and such.

My favorites:

Harrell Montrezl
DeMar DeRozan

>Names that comes from other languages, especially american TV movies/series who were popular in the late 80s/90s
Exactly this

Also, Dear Pierre, wannabe French names like all the Ossis have

>Chantal
>Jacqueline
>Yves

Kevin nowadays became known as an archetypical name of the lowest social class.

Kevin is the name that all the gook international students here choose to use.

these names are terribly common among uneducated terroni here.

Mc Kenzie or however it's written is the worst name i ever heard for a white person

All the white trash names here are typically irish.

>Ossi names are common to the Irish and Terroni

Buster

There's some awful names here

>Cindy
>Priscilla
>Kimberley
>Jeffrey
>Giovanni
>Roberto
>Jimmy
>Sjon(nie)
>Ricardo
>Kevin
>Donnie
>Collin
>Tonnie
>Djordie
>Tanita

Anything that ends in -ie or -tje basically

Instant trash if you have one of these names

>Kevin nowadays became known as an archetypical name of the lowest social class.
Kek same here.
Thats one word we use to call a teenager stupid. Besides the minority names, those english names are the ones who achieve the worst at the high-school exam

We dont have many germanic name here.

kek same here

kev is the ultimate chav poverty name

>mfw france, germany, holland and england all have kevin as its pleb name

where did it even start out?

apparently it became popular in germany at the end of the 80s/beginning of the 90s because of kevin costner and the film "home alone" (which was released as "kevin - allein zu haus" in germany)

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-bop-bop

Black people from former french colony used to have old french names not even used anymore because they used the saints of the calendar to name the kids, so at least they could blend "properly" within french society. Now there's more and more going back to "proper" african names that don't even mean anything, much like your african-americans have names "inspired" by creole, which was itself a new language inspired by french.

That's also why some were named "Toussaint" or "Fetnat": kids born he 1st of November or the 14th of July had uneducated parents that would simply name them after what was written on the calendar, not knowing Toussaint is All Saints' Day and Fetnat a contraction of FĂȘte Nationale (National Day)

Dylan came from Beverly Hills, Kevin apparently is both Home Alone & Backstreet Boys.

Some sociologist measured that with the same resume, you had a 30% less chance of getting an answer if you were named Kevin.