Arabic

Anyone interested in learning Arabic?
I'm a fluent Arabic speaker (Iraqi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Definitely not. Don't like arabs or your shitty culture.

Rude

I actually like some parts of Arab culture (music,aesthethics) but Arabs themselves are absolutely repulsive creatures, there is nothing in the world i hate more

I wish I knew Arabic. Sadly I am a lazy shithead with classic anglophone levels of motivation for learning languages. Also the script looks hard

Rude, be nice to ladies

i am feminist i see all equally

People that learn have an easy time with learning to read and write but speaking is more difficult.

Are you Arab?
Can you work in the army as an interpreter?

Interesting. What dialect of Arabic is most often learned by non-native speakers?

I'm not OP but I don't imagine many Iraqis are interested in working for the military that destroyed their country in an unprovoked invasion.

Modern Standard Arabic (MSA)

I'm an Iraqi woman (so yeah I'm Arab) but no I would not work for the army.

>tfw had an Iraqi bf and still miss him

>USA
>Iraqi
Do you live in Michigan?

If I learn MSA can I read the original Quran

You would be able to understand some parts but you can read the Arabic commentary (which is in MSA).

No, New England.

Sounds like a strange love story.

Why did you break up?
أهلا، يا حبيبتي
ما اسمك؟

Ditto

>Also the script looks hard
Script is the easiest part btw. Understanding some fancy writing styles like thulth or diwani may be more tricky.

He has PTSD and decided he couldn't do a relationship right and broke up with me

I feel for you. I've also been dumped several times by guys I loved. :c

I don't have a name. Since you can read Arabic, did you see the pic I posted in my original post.

Yeah, kafir. What about it?

Was trying to be funny, didn't really work.

arabs are a frightfully loathsome parasites and a primitive feces-collecting shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency

Aren't Berbers just Arabs who live in France

Says the nigger from Tunisia

لا بأس
لماذا ليس لديك اسم؟

كنت أمزح اسمي شمس

lmao,berber are even worse, you stupid half nigger

Is it true that Arabs often feel they are superior to the rest of the Islamic peoples? (i.e. Pakis, Uzbeks, Sudanese, Tunisians, etc.)

t. curious and clueless kuffar

Arabs are the master race of the Middle East.

>kuffar
Its kafir, kufaar is plural

>شمس
هذا لطيف
عندي سؤالين
الاول: الى متى عاشت اسرتك في امريكا؟
الثاني: كيف وجدت فور تشان؟

Uhh mate Uzbekistan is not in the Middle East

I have been living in the US with my family for 9 years. I plan on going back to the Middle East sometime in the future (soonish I hope).
I found Sup Forums because I am into مذهب الفاشية , believe in سيادت الناس البيض, and not خلط العرق.

>I found Sup Forums because I am into مذهب الفاشية , believe in سيادت الناس البيض, and not خلط العرق.
إيدجي
Do you browse /mena/?

Put your name on faggot

I'm not the Uzbek from /MENA/. I am a wh*te

Yes I'm very edgy.
No, haven't seen much of /MENA/ I used to be on Sup Forums but they kept deleting my posts on there since they think I'm a troll.

Do you have/had a bf/gf?

Ok now you just made it obvious that you are that uzbek

>music
Arab music doesn't exist. They took it from other cultures.

I hate gays so no gf bs. I dated a few guys before like two, both white but I think I had enough of that I'm not race mixing again unless I develop autism.

>I hate gays
:c

easy there chimp

don't tell me you're of the homos

>chimp
kek

nothing wrong with being a homosexual.
in civilised countries we treat them the same as heterosexuals

can't agree with that

you are a precociously incorrigible fiend and a preposterous nostril-offending cesspool of putrid effluvium
you are a monstrously promiscuous scoundrel and a myopic toe-sucking shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency
you are a woefully grotesque simpleton and a reprehensible snake-eyed cesspool of sub-human filth

anik ek
anik emek
ari
arik
ana ismi
azrak
wallah

thats all the arab i learnt from this arab dude i knew

Uzbeks don't have blonde hair, green eyes, or red beards

He sounds gay
Is he from Levant?

>I fuck you
>I fuck your mom
>I see
>I see you
>my name is
>blue
>by God
Kinda strange set of words to pick up.

Sounds interesting. I'm learning german and Russian atm. I plan on Arabic next

I'd think I'd like to but I'm learning French at the moment. I think I've still got another year and a half before I can move on to another language. The next one I'm gonna learn after French is Russian. After that, maybe, who knows. It's apparently a bitch to fucking learn though. You have to learn the script, the standard language, and a pick a dialect. Fug, what a hassle. It's a nice language though.

don't cut yourself on those edges

Is iraqi culture any different from its neighbour's? Has it retained anything genuinely mesopotamian or is it fully arab at this point?

it's just another generic arab shithole

Nowadays, Sumero-Akkadian culture is pretty much completely gone, and ancient Assyrian culture only lives on a little bit through ethnic Assyrians, who are pretty much on their way to extinction.

lmao what

Doggy

ebin

Tfw no qt arab gf

How difficult is it to learn Arabic? I have to take a foreign language class and as an engineer it interests me but I don't want my GPA to tank. I only speak English.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8

if you only speak english then your probably best off learning a language that uses the same script

Why should I learn Arabic over Persian

It's piqued my interest at least.
Not sure if purse or washing cloth.

i will say this only once
you are no longer iraqi

>larger number of speakers
>can be a vert useful tool in Islamic nations
>literature tons of old and new literature that is worthy of it's time
plus Persian is a piece of cake once you've learned Arabic

>can be a vert useful tool in Islamic nations
Why would to visit a country that would execute me for saying bad things about the state?

would you rather be jailed for the rest of your life for criticizing israel in a "free" country?

The odds of generic Islamic terrorist group #32455 spawning tomorrow is much lower where I am now than where you live

im gonna learn arabic at uni after holidays

>3rd world shithole thinks it's superior to oither 3rd world shithole
Nothing is more amusing than watching the peasants of Sup Forums try to climb on each other like crabs in a bucket