Does death metal have any redeeming qualities?

Does death metal have any redeeming qualities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1oR41T0BNbg
youtube.com/watch?v=b_ftK4J0sRI
youtu.be/Xkj-Ed9ZU5Q
youtu.be/1CG43jfO1kw
youtu.be/aqyQIVT6BxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

death metal is just gay metalcore lol

yes cunt

Cannibal Corpse fucking sucks, but there's some great death metal out there. Its just stupid, fun music. Anybody who takes metal seriously is an idiot.

Such a virile and breathtaking neck

Its better than black metal at least.

youtu.be/1oR41T0BNbg my boy

Death metal works best a genre to expand upon. Its trademark percussion and riffing style are a good base for more melodic and experimental takes on its original extreme sound.
The Tampa sound alone was borderline noise music and hit a creative dead end less than a decade after it debuted.

mad cool guy, met him once. his neck is massive in person

I really like this album, and mostly swedish shit. All the super br00tal CC ripoffs are fucking boring, especially since I've had to play a million shows with them.

Yes, soyboy, yes it has. Corpsegrinder has lots of testosterone and has fucked lots of chicks, unlike you, loser.

>has fucked lots of chicks
Death metal is a sausage fest. The concerts are populated 95% by pasty beer-gutted white men with dead eyes and cargo shorts in band shirts.

it has nice grooves

Been to some NYDM fests have ya?

The only thing death metal has going for it is the fact that its nigh impossible to fake
Anything that sounds like death metal and tries to be death metal is death metal and there are no poseurs
For all its nonsense its at least honest

I can vouch for this.

it has energy...that's what metal is about... & laughing at people who are offended/can't get past the satanic front...too bad that includes a lot of bands

It fucking rocks. If you don't like that KYS

Corpsegrinder's neck only looks like that because he's a fat fuck

Are you retarded? It's from banging nonstop

You seen his gut? It's from eating non stop.

Yes, and?

And he has a fat neck.

Corpsegrinder is a fucking bro. Coolest dude you could ever met, I'm sure he browses Sup Forums from times to times.

Death metal got interesting riffing style, collusion between seconds and thirds, with harmony and dissonance responding to each other, but it's supposed to be fun, not taken seriously unless you're a faggot

Said like a soyboy.

Cannibal Corpse can eat Seth Putnam’s dead putrid dick
Obituary for Obituary, boredom the cause of death
Best thing about death metal is it’s fuckin’ dead

Death metal is best when it is combined with black metal

IT MUST BE STRANGE TO NOT HAVE LIVED

who's listened to the new Spectral Voice record? ~very good shit~

Death metal is the best music ever. It's the equivalent of horror films in music. There is a shitton of it and mostly sucks, but if it's done good it's fucking awesome.

No that's when it is worst

probably not very breath taking

Omg why would you listen to music where the lead signer is growling and gurgling and burp sounds about blood and all kinds of edgy CRAP when u could have a real life and actually have friends you know normal people would not put up with that shit and would not want to be around you if they herd that crap where they are singing about murder in that stupid burping voice....

Black metal with good production sounds like death metal only better

youtube.com/watch?v=b_ftK4J0sRI

The last Cannibal Corpse show I went too actually had a fair amount of women, i'd say about 40% women and 60% men.

Nope. Nice try though.

Better than black metal desu

>40% women and 60% men.
Literally normie tier

Cannibal Corpse are the most normie death metal band there is.

> ugh, I know, right? it's like, SOOOOOOO problematic?
> why can't these people listen to Grimes, AnCo, and Frank Ocean like a civilized person
> anyway, I'm off to listen to Lil Pump...GUCCI GANG hahahaha XDDDD
> god I wish Future would fuck my girlfriend...

no, and need to look no further than

Demigod, Adramelech, Atheist, Morbid Angel, Sinister, etc for example

black metal when done right is good too

Immortal (1st and 2nd album), Ancient (first album), and Beherit's debut

>Cannibal Corpse fucking sucks

Poser detected

i wouldnt say they suck, i'd say they're boring

"has energy"
nah, what makes death metal so good is it "erodes the boundaries between society and the natural world of lawless and feral animal".

Humans are arrogant thinking they are above nature.

cannibal corpse sucks, listen to Deeds of Flesh or Drawn and Quartered. They do death metal akin to Cannibal Corpse better.
youtu.be/Xkj-Ed9ZU5Q
youtu.be/1CG43jfO1kw
youtu.be/aqyQIVT6BxA

that album had amazing lyrics

Cannibal Corpse are the most middle-of-the-road death metal band there is. They aren't bad, but they've never done anything exceptional. The Bleeding is their best album

accurate
they are what they are and thats it. just a very slightly more creative ac/dc

I went to a cattle Decap concert and everybody there was a middle aged greasy man

Altars of fucking Madness

eww i hate middle aged people

goat

>dresses like a 16 year old emo girl

Sup Forums sucks at metal, fuck you losers

this, they did it right

not sure if this is bait or not, but either way I'm pretty impressed you managed to come up with something this retarded

cannibal corpse is literal hot-topic core

good argument

good argument

I do that rather well.... don't you think?

*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

This comment just screams "I'm really young And i think I'm deep!"