/trans/ Bring Brendan Back to the BPL Edition

Paris St-Germain have offered Monaco a world record £119m for 18-year-old striker Kylian Mbappe. (Mirror)

>But Arsenal are preparing a new bid with Arsenal Wenger confident over a deal for the in-demand forward. (Metro)

And the highly-rated 18-year-old is open to the idea of moving to Arsenal. (Telegraph)

>Real Sociedad have agreed a £10m fee with Manchester United for 22-year-old Belgium winger Adnan Januzaj.(Daily Mail)

Manchester United's Italian full-back Matteo Darmian, 27, has phoned manager Jose Mourinho and asked him to push through his move to Juventus with a World Cup on the horizon. (Sun)

>Stoke chairman Peter Coates insists the club have "no plans to sell" 25-year-old winger Xherdan Shaqiri this summer.(TalkSport)

But their £12m bid for Middlesbrough defender Ben Gibson is likely to be rejected as Boro demand upwards of £20m for the 25-year-old. (Mirror)

>Tottenham have contacted Fiorentina regarding a move for their 25-year-old midfielder Matias Vecino.(TalkSport)

Spurs are also ready to make a £17.5m move for Germany and Schalke under-21 winger Max Meyer. (Sun)

>And the North London club are set to hand new five-year deal to England right-back Kieran Trippier. The 26-year-old still has three years left on his current contract. (Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/moise-kean-father-dad-tractors-juventus-chelsea-arsenal-transfer-news-a7802431.html
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4630452/Over-half-Premier-League-clubs-open-safe-standing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just want her back. Feel like pure shit

first for hot jazz

Liverpool have been told Borussia Dortmund forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 28, will cost £63m if they want to bring him to Anfield this summer.(Bild via Independent)

>And the Reds have rejected an £11m bid from Napoli for their 24-year-old left-back Alberto Moreno. (Telegraph)

John Terry is considering an offer from Championship side Aston Villa, but the 36-year-old expects rival interest from Premier League sides as he prepares to leave Chelsea. (Guardian)

>Antonio Conte has told Chelsea he wants Juventus' Leonardo Bonucci, 30, or Southampton's Virgil van Dijk, 25, to bolster his team's defence next season.(Guardian)

Burnley are hoping to ward off opposition from Premier League rivals West Brom to land Leeds United left-back Charlie Taylor, 23. (Burnley Express)

>Bayern Munich could be ready to loan out former Arsenal winger Serge Gnabry after signing him this summer as they remain in the hunt for a big-name attacker. (SportBild via Metro)

Lyon have agreed a £16.7m fee with Chelsea to sign their 21-year-old striker Bertrand Traore, with the deal set to be completed when he returns from holiday next week. (L'Equipe - in French)

>Inter Milan are considering rivalling Juventus' bid to sign Arsenal's 28-year-old goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny. (Evening Standard)

Any juicy rumours with good substance lads?

>Inter Milan are considering rivalling Juventus' bid to sign Arsenal's 28-year-old goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny
Who comes up with this shit? They alredy have Handanovic

Yes.

What's reddit like? Apparently you know

>Gf to user deal is stalling due to gf lack of faith in user FCs ability to bring home the silverware

Found this in my old folder guys.

>PEA
>Going to Liverpool

More likely Mbappe goes to Arse than PEA goes to Liverpool. It'd be a great buy and it's confusing me why Arse aren't trying for him.

There's an aria alexander scene where she tongues some bum?

>Wailing ensues

You seem mad at something user. Have some Papu

I'm off to bed. Hope I dream about trans lads

>swedish flag

yeah you will probably be dreaming about trannies

>£43m for an Egyptian Ashley Young

Were you born this much of a cunt or is it something you had to work on?

What's the definition of a ''meme player''?

Mario Balotelli

Someone who is good for a short period of time and vastly overrated because of it, e.g. Memebappe

>Were you born with a cunt?

Are you no longer interested in a girl if she responds with "Yes"?

>replying to the wrong lad

Led.....

Prob shitposting Aussie. There are several flags to ignore here or just shrug at.

What happens if he turns out to be insanely good like Mane was?

Don't b sad m8

>the Reds have rejected an £11m bid from Napoli for their 24-year-old left-back Alberto Moreno
Why
>Bayern
>Gnabry
Why
>highly-rated 18-year-old is open to the idea of moving to Arsenal
Why
>Januzaj
>£10m
Why

I don't understand football anymore

Natural chemical reaction. You lost something. Animals feel like this when a favourite toy is moved or a favourite sleeping spot is gone. You'll feel like shit for a bit then get over it. If it didn't work it wasn't meant to be and it'd just happen at a later date. You've got further than 99% of this board.

Maybe Handanovic is leaving?

Traore, another Loan Army player bought to screw another team over and fuck their development. Also why do Chelsea need better defenders when they did pretty well? van Dijk will cost £60m+. I suspect Bonucci will be the same, especially since he was instrumental for Juventus last season. Aubameyang at Liverpool would be GOAT but I don't see it. Aguero + Aubameyang would be insane. Arsenal with Sanchez and Aubameyang would be GOAT. Shame the former is leaving.

Gnabry has huge potential. No idea why Arsenal sold him yet kept rubbish like Sanogo and Akpom

Lads what's the name of that meme which is a picture of a South American loli girl with red face paint over her eyes? She has 'scene hair'.

I think it was because Wenger wanted him to have first team football so he could challenge for NT.

Why not just loan him to a German club then? Evidently they would have started him

Wenger seems to have lost the plot when it comes to developing players

If he can't get in this Arsenal team at his age there's really no hope for him

Not at all, he develops them very well. He just doesn't do the right things with them. Chesney is being chased by Juventus as the eventual replacement to Buffon. Chesney is an Arsenal trainee.

Gnabry was sold like 3-4 years ago or something daft. He wasn't in because Walcott was in that position, Bellerin was fighting for it (though later dropped) and Oxlade Chamberlain and a few others, Ramsay and shit were playing there. He did the right thing and sold him on.

when i say right thing i mean right thing for the player.

He did and was impressive, then he got injured for a year.

>he develops them very well

Wilshere has the talent to be one of the best English midfielders ever, now he's 25 and on loan to Middlesbrough

*Bournemouth rather

Wilshere was also fucked over by, who was it, Shawcross? Who broke his leg? It then got broken again. He got fucked by Injuries. Just like Leonardo did for Brazil.

That was Ramsey and he recovered from it

I get he's injury prone, but he was overplayed as a teenager and is reckless. Wenger should have ironed that out of his game and taught him to evade/take challenges but clearly didn't

My mistake, he's had several breaks in his foot.

Ankle Surgery in 2011, 127 days injured, 25 games missed
Fatigue fracture in 2012, 104 days injured, 19 games missed.
Hairline crack in 2014, 57 days out, 11 games missed
Malleolar injury (ankle fracture I think) in 2014, 90 days out, 19 games missed
Malleolar injury in 2015, 36 days out, 7 games missed
Hairline crack in calfbone, 2015, 247 days out, 47 games missed

and to prove it's him not Wenger's fault

Knee injury, 2016 (on loan), 11 days out
Hairline crack in calfbone, April 2017, out for 68 days.

He is utterly fucked. He's just not built for sport it seems.

If we add up all his injuries, he has missed 154 games. I dunno if that includes Internationals. If we go on total days not training at all, 969 days. That's over 2 and a half years he has been injured.

He's gone.

Christ. Has he broken Diaby's record yet

Diaby has missed, in his entire career (so not just Arsenal), 326 games. Wilshere isn't even half way.

In total days injured, 1862 days. That's about 5 years of his life he has spent injured.

His Cruciate Ligament Rupture was his worst injury, 391 days out, 61 games missed. That was in 2014.

To prove he was broken and not Wonga's fault while playing for Olympicque Masilles, he was out for a "Training deficit" injury for 197 days, that's 35 games. In 2016 he is also injured for Ankle Surgery for 287 days. September 9th, so he's not back from that yet. Missed 40 games so far.

>Liverpool have been told Borussia Dortmund forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 28, will cost £63m if they want to bring him to Anfield this summer.(Bild via Independent)

Someone explain to me why Auba is going so cheap? Why isn't Manure rating him less than that Halal benchwarmer.

He is literally better than memandowski and a much more finished article than Mbappe. Why isnt he nearer €100m in todays hugely inflated market?

He's 28 and very reliant on his pace

>Borussia Dortmund have set their asking price for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - and a deadline for him to be sold.

>The Gabon ace is ready to leave Dortmund this summer and has courted interest from PSG, along with Premier League trio Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester City.

>BILD says BVB want a decision from Aubameyang before their preseason camp, which kicks off late July.

>BVB chief Hans-Joachim Watzke confirmed: "We are listening. When a club makes a big financial offer we will consider it."

>Should an interested club offer €70 million or more, BVB will sell. Otherwise, Aubameyang will stay, with his contract running to 2020.

>8 games in 4 years

still remember that game against liverpool, one of the best performances i've ever seen from an arsenal player

Probably because he is unproven at any other leagues than Germany and France and even AS Saint-Etienne performance wasn't great.

Pacey poachers are shit in the PL however good they are, see Falcao. Too many teams sit deep and defend all game for them to do anything.

Tell me about Daishawn Redan.

His first name seems very Basketball American.

Yeah but Spurs. Arse and Liverpool and even United could all do with one. Spurs a reliant on Kane, Sanchez is leaving Arse (and Ozil has an insane chance created rate, he needs somebody able to score) and Liverpool have no world class strikers. United... I dunno what's happening there.

He's Pacey Black Kid #204305 who's a 'prolific goal scorer' because he's stronger and faster than everybody else. Either Ajax realised that's what he was or they really did lose somebody great. But Chelsea buy every youth they can to rot in their system or go on loans until they're sold.

somewhat true, but really a good finisher with a great shooting too. With his african genes he may also still be fast into his early 30s.

First time I heard Arsenal actually linked to Auba by a newspaper.

I thought he would be a natural fit for the Arse, since Dortmund has a somewhat similar playing style and Özil truly needs a fast striker, that is good at finishing, especially if Sanchez leaves, but could also play with him on the left.

Falcao was never that fast in the prem. but fair point about many teams sitting deep all game.

This. Ozil has performed so much better with Sanchez to pass too, because he can run onto it. He also played way better when Walcott was playing for same reason. Though Ozil has records with Giroud (most assists to a player in a row, most assists resulting in a header and most assists in a row) he's just nor suited to having it in the air. I don't even know if Ozil takes corners actually, he should do.

Cech
Bellerin-Holding/Mustafi-Kosc-Kolsanic
Carzola-Ozil-Xhaka
Walcott-Aubameyang-Sanchez

Can swap Walcott out and put in Coqulien or whatever as a DM and have both Auba and Sanchez as CF's.

But it won't happen. PEA will go to Liverpool, if any, of the clubs in PL. I seriously doubt Arsenal will sign anybody this window for a substantial price. It'll be, at best, youth signings.

Kek

Still trash and you aren't getting aubameyang

Arsenal won't, Liverpool will. That's literally what I read. Learn to read. I was discussing football with the Nip who is right about Arse. But he's a better fit for Liverpool because we have no proper strikers.

>I thought he would be a natural fit for the Arse

He's probably least suited to them in the league. Arsenal will play their aggressive possession game against anyone, even Bayern which was a disaster.

That's why Giroud is pretty effective, good at keeping the ball while the team play around him.

>Paris St-Germain have offered Monaco a world record £119m for 18-year-old striker Kylian Mbappe. (Mirror)
so, they are paying 120 for him and 200 for ronaldo?

where the fuck do they get so much money

They play like that cause they have to. Sanchez played as a CF is superior to when Giroud is played. So if we assume Aubameyang is put as the FW with Sanchez supporting, then it won't need the work of Giroud holding up the ball. Ozil prefers passing rather than crossing. Or are you saying they should get Ibrahimovich since he's a tall guy?

funded by the richest country in the world

Because Sanchez fits that system too. His touch and technique is among the best in the world so he can play just fine in a congested final third without the physicality, you rarely ever see him break like an actual striker would.

Arsenal's style is why Walcott has been bang average his whole career, he's fast and accurate but easily taken out of the game by defenders.

Walcott has like 100 goals for Arse or something, I googled this a few days ago. Maybe you're right, but I would just like to see Ozil and Sanchez feeding Aubameyang since Sanchez gets loads of assists and Ozil is a great instigator of chances. I've always thought Arse's problem, after not performing like they can and or should, is no top quality striker who can win games on his own.

Welbeck is a great work horse but he's unable to score regularly and is just too old now for excuses.

This is all academical anyway, Arse won't sign shit. Though their new LB(?) is apparently OK. Though he has the fastest Own Goal in World Cup history iirc.

GF due to visit user FC's training grounds tomorrow. Deal looks to be done

>paying 35 million euros for this

Manure never stops huh

>Walcott has like 100 goals for Arse or something

For a decade that's a woeful output desu.

Wenger's teams have always had technically strong centre forwards, even Giroud who gets shat on constantly has great close control. I'm not sure if Aubameyang is that kind of forward.

Nice cherry picking, I see you forgot these scores.

Not for a pacey black winger with fuck loads of injuries. Also I was wrong, it was 65 in 260.

First of all I didn't make that pic. Second, none of those are relevant for a CB. Possession really

More tackles
More interceptions
More aerial duels
More clearances

Just admit that Manure keeps buying overpriced players that are not that good.

Yeah but Walcott wasn't just fast, he was Owen-tier fast. Bet if he had played in a counter attacking side he'd have at least double his numbers despite injuries.

Total Score literally is more important. Possession is important because if you give the ball away, you put your team under pressure. Coates also literally has Error's leading to goals, Lindelof doesn't. Being ABU and trying to meme magic a player to be shit isn't going to work. He was a good price for a good player.

Maybe. But it's a case of 'we shall never know'. As is, Arse are gonna have to make do with what they got because Wenger is too loyal to his players and he won't get the board to buy what he needs. Or perhaps there is shit going behind the scenes we don't know about. This Mbappe meme is terrible, though. I'd like PEA to come to PL so I'd take him at United. Hell, even City just to see Aguero + PEA. Liverpool will probably get him if anybody since he'll have zero striker competition plus 'muh Klopp'. Hopefully he flops and RAWK dies.

This /trans/ season is the worst since 20 years or so.

>dani alves out
>Alex sandro out
>bonuci out
>marhicisio next

Why? It's ConFed cup, so nobody is wanting to buy because they might get injured; people don't want to spend cash in case they need to buy a replacement to a injured guy. Some clubs have transfer bans. People are wanting £50m+ for mediocre players and £100m+ for ''''potential'''' players, meaning only a few can buy and they're going to check their options. On top of Domino Effect; if X goes to Y then Z will go to W.

why is nobody in for zlatan

17 pl goals shows he can still play at the top level and no transfer fee. waste if he goes to the mls

exploding knees

$1,000,000 a minute salary

>Falcao
>Pacy

Falcao is slow as shit you fucking retard.That's the whole reason he flopped in the epl.

Shocking post.

>perisic
>good

when did this meme start?

S I T U A T I O N

Absolute bollocks. His sheer acceleration beats any defender and he hasn't lost that as evident by scoring more than ever now at Monaco.

At United there is no defender or offside trap to beat, just nine blokes behind their own 19 yard line.

He flopped in the PL because his knee was crippled

>His sheer acceleration beats any defender
Haha mate...
It was good enough to get past manlet spics in the Spain and Portugal.

Lets set some things straight.

1. He is not tall
2. He is not strong
3. He is not faster then average epl defenders
4. He probably lost some pace from his injuries.

He was Soldado 2.0 in the premier league. Too small to win headers, too slow to get in behind, to weak to hold the ball up.

Destined for being EXPOSED in the premier league where everyone is a 6'4 based black man.

I bet you are an unathletic manlet. I notice a lot of them have trouble judging the pace and height of athletes.

For example a lot of customers think mahrez is fast...He's not.

Likewise thinking 6 foot tall is tall. lel. It's not

I'm 6'4 and very fast(for a white guy). It makes me a harsher judge on players like falcao who are slower and smaller then me.

There's no way Arsenal could outbid PSG, innit.
>£10m for 22 yo Januzaj
Why would they sell him?
>Boro demand upwards of £20m
English clubs are too rich.

>>Inter Milan are considering rivalling Juventus' bid to sign Arsenal's 28-year-old goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny. (Evening Standard)
Juve's still interested?

Oil.
i
l.

>Carzola
M F W

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/moise-kean-father-dad-tractors-juventus-chelsea-arsenal-transfer-news-a7802431.html

What the fuck is that. Literally FC Tractor.

>Buying commodities, of any sort, from a Country which had a helping hand for ISIS
Liverpool are scum

>mfw stupid slovakian ABU managed to convince everyone that squawka stats mean anything like it's a professional scouting tool and not vgchartz for football.

>wearing no. 77
>7/7
fucking despicable cunt. KICK HIM OUT

>had a helping hand for ISIS
Are they buying israeli/american now? I thought it was common knowledge, where ISIS comes from.

>inb4 back to Sup Forums

>Arsenal
? ? ?
And, frankly, City looks wrong too.

>Zlatan released
>cucked by Griezmann
>Lukaku off to Chelsea
>Kane practically not available
>Belotti is an overpriced Little Pea
>Morata is an £80m Welbeck
Growing some hate for Ed Woodward now.

Any updates on the Mbappe to Arsenal situation?

>$11mil for Moreno
people are right, these transfer prices are getting out of hand

>I hate ed woodward because newspapers are selling newspapers
Never change, ABUs.

how am I an ABU? Im just annoyed at the whole striker situation. Letting Ibrahimovic go, being good guys to Atletico not taking their striker (for 90m) because they have a ban, and getting ripped off by Real for a bang average striker who couldn't cut it in Serie A

>annoyed in fucking june
Go support Liverpoo m8.

You underrate Morata desu

what has months go to do with it? Im happy being patient for the right striker but Morata isn't going to be anywhere near as good as Ibrahimovic. I just think it isn't the right move. Should just tell Atletico the ban is their problem and pay them for Griezmann.
I just dont think he's good enough

>letting Ibrahimovic go
>he's crocked until January
>LOL LETS GIVE HIM A CONTRACT ANYWAY IT'S ONLY 300k per week
>Annoyed at Griezmann deal because it's his fault he got a ban
>Real Mashit trying to recoup their Ronaldo transfer fee.

Literally not a single one of these transfers has happened anywhere except on twitter or fucking newspapers.
The same newspapers that will link and unlink United to players on slow news days.
>Past week
>Fabinho on
>Fabinho off
>Fabinho on again
>Another literal who gets linked
>United snubbed by literally who
>rinse repeat everyday and get 1 billion hits

Thoughts on Salah to Liverpool lads ?

It has everything to do with it, the transfer window has 2 months to go and all the world class players are with their national teams.

there are worse ways to spend 300k/week i.e. Rooney

>Rooney
Thanks moyes

Fergie literally wanted to get rid of him just before he retired.

>Liverpool
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4630452/Over-half-Premier-League-clubs-open-safe-standing.html

>tfw inter customer and we have super icardi as a striker and no cf troubles in 4 trans windows

he is gonna esplode

>muh hillsbreh we'll crush our own fans