Man, such a great and intense episode!

Man, such a great and intense episode!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iw60Y5D01rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meh, I enjoyed it. Developed a character. At least I'll care about her when she dies.

would you guys fuck that 65 year old

First episode I haven't watched live. Might just skip and watch trevs review. Maybe it will sway me to not put it off until the next time I can get wasted.

No but tara's fat white thighs

but her teeth tho

Back to earlier seasons with walker dangers if you're tired of walled cities and Negan-threat.

theyll be covered in semen though. ive fucked a hot tiny 65yo that had teeth like elvira and i pulled out of her pussy and sprayed her mouth full of cum

Unironically this.

The pool of characters to care about when they die has been expanded from like 6 to 7 now.

PACKED EPISODE

>All the guests are bashing men and bragging about strong women
Good fucking God. Did Paul Feig take charge of the show?

Take solace in the fact that men tuned out as soon as they heard those men hating cunts prattle. AMC will take notice.

youtube.com/watch?v=iw60Y5D01rA Just Survive 7 Days Somehow

>men
>watching Talking Dead

Huh? I bonered at what were unfortunately unrealized developments.

Will The Walking Dead finally compel Hardwick to relapse into alcoholism?

44 Fucking Commercials in only 70 minutes.

That has to be a record. Home they're saving their profits. This train is leaving the station. Ratings are already down 40% this season.

i can only hope

Does his contract require him to only say good things? How are they supposed to have a real discussion on the show when no one is allowed to criticize it?

It's not even 4 now

Negan should have killed everyone but Rick and Carl desu

>tfw you're the only one on this board that really liked the episode
maybe it was because I actually really like Tara and got nervous she'd die throughout the episode

Getting sick of this shit. I had to go punch a wall when I heard those cunts and faggots going off.

STACKED EPISODE

>How are they supposed to have a real discussion
kek
it's not about having a real discussion, it's about being able to milk even more money from their flagship show because:
>44 Fucking Commercials in only 70 minutes.
is not enough

>tfw Chris Softcandle said "Oceanside" three times in the opening so we will remember the name
>tfw the chances of Tara lezzing it up with that qt brown girl increased drastically

>Softcandle
HAHAHAHA

POOOIINTS!

Does this mean I win the Internet!? XD
Chris is dead inside

BLACKED EPISODE

dem tiddies

I really want Hardwick to fall off the wagon so he becomes a more interesting human being.

I hope he just does this lying about these filler episodes to just earn his paycheck

LITERALLY BEING A PROFESSIONAL SHILL TO THE POINT OF HOSTING AN ENTIRE TALK SHOW DEDICATED TO THE WALKING PLEB

>BEING A PROFESSIONAL SHILL TO THE POINT OF HOSTING AN ENTIRE TALK SHOW

That's not being a shill, that's called "having a job."

Like the one your mom has that pays for all the tendies.

How's it going, Hardwick? Let me know when you come into town; we'll have a drink.

He looks younger than he actually is. He has a hot wife. He has a successful podcast. He is rich. You are a worm.

>It's a virgin NEET pretends to be better than someone he saw on the TV episode.

HMU on Twitter so I can give your mom this Harddick.

Uh oh, I've triggered Hardwick's own personal army of ass-lickers. I hope they don't trace my IP and send me the season box-set of The Walking Dead.

i literally only watch TWD and GOT so I can use this guy as a friend simulator

Just once I'd like to see him say "Man, they really phoned that shit in, didn't they? Another mid-season filler episode."

Of course that would mean next week would introduce the new host of Talking Dead, Kevin Smith.

That faggot's eyes are so dead, did he sell his soul for his career or does he want to die?

The leader of ocean side who was on ds9 as a matriarchal leader of some gamma quadrant race

Fucking trev man, this guy triggers me so badly

You need to learn how to read facial expressions, my man. It will help you socialize later in life.