You're not really meming and insulting other countries without having seen anything of the world, are you?

You're not really meming and insulting other countries without having seen anything of the world, are you?

>in be4 burgers thinking their states are countries

:(

How is it possible to be this poorly travelled as a European?

Isn't Svalbard really popular among Norwegians?
The plane I was on was half filled with a Norwegian company going on a trip there.

i do not wish to visit any country in Europe, they have nothing to offer, i would like to visit Syria or Chechnya

If I studied in a country for a semester, does that count as having lived in it?

Insha'Allah brother.

Go with your feelings.

I'd like to get a job abroad, but European companies don't want me.

Going to China this August

Brother Netherlands, you visited USA but not us?

>You're not really meming and insulting other countries without having seen anything of the world, are you?
I only bully the people who bully me. On Sup Forums that's quite a lot.

waaa
also i live about 5 hours from the canadian border

it sucks being poor

no

You're a burger or a chink?
How could you stand living in China?
I was glad I could leave there, it's all so filthy. The people are nice when you use their services, like when you use a cab, buy a paper from them or visit their restaurant, but otherwise the people won't give a shit about you.

It's on the planning for later this year due the free nature parks card you're country gave me.
But it's just USA lite.

Been to most of these countries more than once, e.g. Germany at least 10 times and the US thrice.

I'm a burger. I studied in China a few times. There's downsides but if you speak the language and meet the right people, it can be really fun. First time I studied there I had a pretty international group of friends, frogs, krauts, chinks, and they were a fun bunch to hang out with. Really miss those times.

You get used to the filth after a certain point, I suppose, as long as you don't live in it completely. My dorms were usually alright, if I put some work into maintaining them.

It's okay. Could be better. Haven't travelled since becoming too old to travel with family and having no friends to travel with. Hoping that getting a motorcycle will either get me in touch with travelling friends or give me motivation to travel alone.

pls don't come here

thank you

Oh, and I forgot, I also knew some Russians and Kazakhs, but only one of them was really a good friend. The rest were kind of annoying, or there was one that didn't speak any English so I didn't really know her well.

changed the colour a little, lived in the US

Holy shit ;_;

Anyway, I'm going to visit Georgia next month and Poland in autumn.

Travel alone, it's great fun

>too old to travel with family
How old are you?

Went to germany with my older brother at 25

Not really a travelling person, most of those visits were when i was young with my family.

28. At some point in your teens it starts becoming incredibly awkward to travel with your parents.

Yeah... I don't make friends easily, I studied in England and everybody made friends the first week and I didn't so I was alone all the time.
But good that you had fun. China had some nice sights, but was one of my worst travels.

The few friends I have are too poor to travel outside of Europe.
But like says, it's no big deal to travel alone. In fact, you can do whatever you want.

I'm 20 and travelling with my parents, not gonna say no to a free holiday
Although admittedly I have a twin brother...

Your post made me sad

>your only obstacle is motivation
So that's the power of a first world country, huh

Do you wear the same clothes?

We do not

I'm going to Ukraine tomorrow.
Why do you want to visit Belarus?

Going on holiday with your parents is fine. You can head off to clubs or with girls whenever you want.

A high purchasing power makes for some cheap vacations in countries like ours.

>Although admittedly I have a twin brother

Hot

Its fine up to a certain age, then it becomes awkward.

>tfw come from an expensive country
>everywhere aside from Scandinavia feels cheap
It's a good feel

I'm 23 and still travel with my parents and like it.

>what is poverty?

Not yet actually. I do have savings but it would be incredibly irresponsible to piss them away on travelling halfway around the world first. Gonna have to finish my training before even thinking about longer trips. One and a half more years. Might not even have a motorcycle until then.

23 is still an acceptable age, it becomes weird at about 26 and above.

He's from fucking Norway

It's just interesting for me to see the difference between neighboring countries with pretty similar but at the same time different culture and background.

Also I'm pretty interested in their underground politics, there are "many" anarchists from Belarus in Ukraine (they went here because of repressions).

And anyway it's pretty cheap and close to me, I could go there even during the weekend.

Depends on what kind of vacation.
Yearly around Christmas and New Year we flee the country to avoid the celebrations with family. We usually go to the middle east to some beach resort.
I'm not gonna say no to that. I can go with them until I get a gf, so that's probably forever :-D

Actually at some point it becomes less weird again. Planning to do a US road trip with my dad someday. Maybe in five years, maybe in ten years if it's still worth visiting.

I'll admit, patience and financial responsibility are two things I know nothing about. Anyways, good luck to you.

Yeah, i often spend a week with my parents in Algarve (south of Portugal, beaches and so), but we've been doing this pretty much always so it feels natural.

When? I must know.

I think I'm slowly getting there, maybe 30 or 32 when you can travel as a grown man with your father, and not as someone's immature son. Then again it already became weird for me travelling with my parents at age 18.

Buying electronics and getting the fuck out. Being in Paraguay makes me feel uneasy af

ocigledno nisi rekao "frezi frize daruj mi devize"

Currently planning Chernobyl and Skiathos.

>tfw too poor to travel
Saving up now maybe next year

Sucks to be a poorfag.

But user i am 32, have a job and my own house and it sometimes still feels strange.

How did you like Tunisia?
Hearing mixed opinions from people who vusited

I liked it when I went up until some guys started shooting up my hotel

>planning to visit
such bullshit
shouldn't count

Yeah that happens sometimes
Hope it didn't ruin the experience

Well I'm still here so it wasn't too bad

Good to hear
Will we be seeing more from you in the future?

>>in be4 burgers thinking their states are countries
>says the non megadiverse country

Ive also been to ontario and quebec, so yay Im international (also international waters)

Favourite country I've visited is the USA, maybe because I was with my family, young, happy etc

>America
>Diverse
>America
>having any sort of culture
C R E A S I N G
R
E
A
S
I
N
G

I've been to Paris and I can unequivocally confirm that it's just as shitty and nigger/muslim filled as the memes imply

>implying it means anything about culture

what the fuck y'all been doing in denmark. the only thing we have to offer is legoland

I went to Copenhagen and it was beautiful

WHY DO YOU NOT VISIT US

COM TO NEW ZEALAND

intredasting choices

Oh, I'd love to testify which one of our countries has got the more stunning landscapes.

*raises hand*

sucks being working class
I barely crossed the border into Brazil and went to Buenos Aires once because I live a ferry away from there

kek

never noticed that Uruguay looks like head of penis (Brazil)

Never left Australia, ever, probably won't for some time. I have no money or will. Actually I have no will at all, not to live especially, I might an hero soon.

What is it, Oliver?

>tfw poor

So many countries I'd like to visit...

:(

im sure you didnt visit every state in america, or every town in china :^)

>yurops can literally just walk into another country, buy a bagel say hi to the cute barista and walk right back home
And yet you people want to dismantle the EU which made the schengen and economic areas possible? You don't know how good you have it.

yes that was duly noted on Sup Forums.

i did my last highschool year in canda, it was pretty cool

though i know i will not be able to visit any
i like to think that i will one day

lmao

>I have enough disposable income to buy a ticket to another country and hang out with others from my company country and a few Australians and Germans who did the same while going to bars packed with Americans, aussies and Germans
>I'm now cultured and qualified to talk about other countries because I've been there

Damn...

Blue are priority destinations, but which and if at all is up to cheap flight availability and all that - Polish budget is a small budget. China is probably the one I'd like to see the most, I got a short taste of Shanghai and want more.
I wouldn't say no to any of SEA though if I nabbed discount tickets for convenient days.

USA, Canada, Philippines
passed through japan

>t. baltic Prussian

lmao, knew some amerilard couldn't resist posting it

was only a matter of time

Continent...