Okay Sup Forums this is it. I'm heading to Albania Sunday. will stay in Debtland for a few days then take the bus over...

okay Sup Forums this is it. I'm heading to Albania Sunday. will stay in Debtland for a few days then take the bus over. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COmBVXM1BnI
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ey9tMlYJH0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-finger_salute_(Serbian)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have a country full of albinos? All white with pink eyes?

what the fuck you want in albania .. are you crazy lol ?i suggest you stay as far as possible

My parent just left today to head there for a vacation as well.

Stay near heavy population areas. The people are very nice but don't go wondering into obscure areas of the country.

which kidney is your favorite?

if someone is giving you trouble, just hold three fingers up

it means you're pro-albania and they will leave you along

so simple yet so few people know about it

I told them it means 'peace among worlds'

Even kebab knows how shitty is his country. OP listen to the first hand advice.

Its a good place for vacation you just need to know the places to go to.

See vido below:

youtube.com/watch?v=COmBVXM1BnI

>What should I expect?
This: youtube.com/watch?v=8Ey9tMlYJH0

> An entire song about fucking your mother.

Beautiful art right here....

Unless you want someone to steal your kidneys don't do this.

What does it mean?

it means 'for greater albania'

one finger for one word

the irony with slavs lol .you have no idea what you are talking about mongol ... you are the original kebab

Apparently it is a thing serbs do

These fags are getting OP killed. Toppest kek.

Here's a (YOU), won't even bother with you.

Croats, Bosniaks, and Kosovo Albanians, who have been at war with Serbs, find the salute provocative.[22] A 1998 Politika news article spoke of the "perennial demonization" of the salute, "which had already entered the catalogue of planitarian gestures", together with the closed fist, outstretched palm and V sign.

Its a trap don't do it. Albanians and Serbs hate one another. Its a Serbian salute.

There's no cross without three fingers!

i fucking love this song... the beat is so... captivating.

Fucking hell user, Albania is a literal shithole. You are going to the Ottoman bastard country that is filled with shitskins and criminals. Good luck, you're going to need it.

Do you speak Albanian?

He is essentially saying I am going to fuck your mother and repeating that throughout the song lol.

>will stay in Debtland for a few days
Make sure you avoid any of the riots in Greece. I hear they have at least 1 a week lol.

The Slavs, known as the Sklavenoi, migrated in successive waves. Small numbers might have moved down as early as the 3rd century[citation needed] however the bulk of migration did not occur until the 6th century. These Slavs, the South Slavs, migrated from Central- and Eastern Europe. They occupied most of the Eastern Roman Empire, pushing deep into Greece. Most still remained subjects of the Roman Empire, but those that settled in the Pannonian plain were tributary to the Avars.

KOSOVO IS SERBIA .... PFF

Shhh you are breaking their Kremlin /Commie propaganda lol

i know mang

Why are albanians still coming to north Europe as migrants?

Is your country that shitty really?

i dont know man .we are kind of fucked over so many years of occupation and oppression i suppose ... and there are probably still external influences who dont want this country to go forward . people who are in power think only for themself . the thing that i am proud is that we are still albanians after all that and we still use the same language as our old people did

i dont know man .we are kind of fucked over so many years of occupation and oppression i suppose ... and there are probably still external influences who dont want this country to go forward . people who are in power think only for themselfs . the thing that i am proud is that we are still albanians after all that and we still use the same language as our old people did