Lazytown is amazing

This is possibly the best show concieved.

Let me just cut with the chase. Sportacus has a Number 10 on his shirt, a small detail that most viewers will probably forget.

However, it has stated that the Number Ten means something, but I'll get to that later. Let's start with the first episode of LazyTown. A brief summary of it is that Stephanie,the main character, moves into LazyTown to visit her uncle, Mayor Milford Meanswell.

no it's just meme of the week and you're trying to impress anonymous people on a knitting forum

Because you're a pedophilic manchild?

She meets other kids in the town, Trixie, Stingy, Pixel, and Ziggy Robbie Rotten is also there in his secret lair, keep note of this, He looks around the town to see weeds, an abandoned basketball court, and other very polluted things. He seems content about this, proclaiming he will keep LazyTown the laziest town on the world. Later on, Stephanie talks to her uncle about how none of the kids want to go outside to play.

Her uncle then tells her that there was a man with a Number 9 on his shirt, who made kids active. Wait, 9? But Sportacus has Number 10 on his shirt! Was this careless mistake? Or something more different? Stephanie makes a letter to said person, and goes to the mailbox to send it. She finds a cork inside the tube and tries pulling it out. Robbie is then shown stopping in his tracks and is visibly distraught about this, She pulls the cork out and puts the tube like envelope into the pipe, and it soon gets launched into the sky, and is received by Sportacus. Sportacus jumps down to meet Stephanie, she asks him if he is Number 9 and he responds with that he is Number 10. Robbie than says "Another one?" Confirming the fact that there was a Number 9, and Robbie fought him aswell. Think about it, at the start of the episode Robbie already has his signature secret lair. However, he doesn't use it for evil, he doesn't terrorize the citizens of LazyTown, he likes the citizens how they are, lazy. So, why would he have this lair, unless he had to use it against Number 9? Then the question remains, where is Number 9? Did he leave? Did he accomplish his goal, move away and then Robbie made it lazy again? Or did Robbie Rotten beat Number 9? Think about it, why would he use the schemes he uses on Sportacus and friends if they didn't prove successful against Number 9? So we got that Robbie Rotten beat Number 9 and made LazyTown lazy, but that also strikes up another question. Are there more numbers? Are Number 9 and Sportacus apart of a group that ride blimps and help make kids exercise and play outside? Now are you ready for the biggest stretch in this entire theory? Robbie Rotten was the first Sportacus-like member of this group. Why so? Well Robbie admits it himself. In a little known song called "We Are Number One." TL;DR Robbie Rotten was the first Sportacus who eventually turned evil and defeated Number 9, making Lazytown lazy.

BUT FUCKING WAIT, what happened to all of the sportaci up to nine? Remember all of the goddamn clones of Robbie rotten in his lair? the plot thickens.

You know what really REALLY fucking sucks?

Back in the day, Lazytown memes and shitposting like this was done by people who were clearly too old for the show and had not actually watched it. It made it funny because they were using this weird-ass source material that nobody had looked into before.

This here, though, is post-ironic bullshit made by someone from the Homefront Generation, someone who actually WATCHED this show AS A KID and is now appropriating it into their interpretation of what a meme should be.

It's.. soulless. It's not the same.

Correct

Pidgin memes, like pidgin language. Accept it. This is how new language is born.

You may as well ask someone to accept cancer because that is how new life is born.

What age group is this show designed for?

I think you have it reversed user.

males age 18-80

14 year old edgy redditors

is he just a perfected clone of Robbie? thus Robbie is number 1?

>She finds a cock inside the tube and tries pulling it off
I don't remember this show being so sexual

>le butthurt oldfag poster

No gaze upon this meshes, that I doth found, when I speaketh wend, cast into the wind!

WEND!

Dumb knave, throw it at Sportacus, not I!

>Homefront Generation
i never see anyone use this one, well said.

all us "old" millennials are making the fucked up youtube edits of this show because the "young" Homefronters who had a different first exposure are finally old enough to click like and subscribe on youtube.