English hooligans in Marseille

The first game still needs to be played and the riots have already started! Expect more riots between (right wing) hooligans and local vibrant youths

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633958/England-fans-truly-arrived-France-Bare-chested-supporters-hit-beers-Marseille-ahead-opening-game-Russia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgHbmfip6W8
youtube.com/watch?v=mPorEwVkcuc
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPXskclSkY
youtube.com/watch?v=LwaIacaPRns
youtube.com/watch?v=YrQDXbEqzkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're gonna get destroyed. French people are poorly built.

>Expect more riots between (right wing) hooligans and local vibrant youths
We will see, as always England lead the way

HE STOLE MY KNIFE!!

When are the Polish, Ukrainian and Russian hooligans arriving?

Its amazing these fools will riot over some negroes kicking a piece of leather,but won't lift a finger to stop the islamic invasion of our country.

Also don't forget 2000 of Englands bravest have had to surrender their passport during the tournament

Well they are on foreign soil now so they can let themselves go a bit

Good lord. the English are like the nigs of the white race. Hope Russia cleans their clocks.

>the English are like the nigs of the white race
Why because they defended themselves against north African locals?
>Hope Russia cleans their clocks.
Hoping the actual niggers of Europe attack the English
>Your flag
All this posted by an actual nigger

Well, what have you done about it so far?

I thought you were supposed to be striking in leafland?

Poor little hooligans they want to play the Vikings , but they get beaten up by Arab and black scum

youtube.com/watch?v=dgHbmfip6W8

Nothing because I want to go to university and have a nice job instead of having a criminal record and being labelled as a racist for being politically active.

your pic....made me puke

Nope England fans fucked your locals and the Tunisians despite them going round on scooters stabbing people. Poor frenchmen needs brave Englishmen to defend you from Muslims. Again. England owns Marseille.

Good choice

You will live a boring, mediocre life, where your wife will be fucking niggers whilst you work and divorce you. Then take half your shit. Your kids will grow up resenting you. ENJOY

>chanting "where is ISIS"
Good god the bantz

>MFW ISIS deploys some terrorists into Marseilles during the finals
>MFW some drunk English manlet kicks him in the dick and glasses him, whilst screaming, 'FUCK OFF, YA' FUCKING RAGHEAD TERRORIST! DON'T YA HAVE SOME GOATS TO FUCK?'
>MFW drunk English chavs save France from a potential third terrorist attack

>'ISIS, where are ya?'

So...postpone your entrance into the real world? Good luck with that, your country used to be a superpower and it "used to" is because of people like you.

Aaand of course the truth takes some work to find.

Unless you have trouble understanding that the French are in perfect harmony with the French Muslim patriots

Besides I invite hooligans to play the Vikings in the suburbs of Paris or Marseilles

COME ON INGERLAND!!

Don't you understand? For the last 30 years, Hooligans have been practicing against each other in close quarter combat, they're learning from each other.

Guess what will happen when they go up against Islam? All that training is going to pay off.

French slags checking out the alpha invaders.

>Ramadan
>Marseilles

The sand niggers must have felt "insulted" by the loud beer drinking English supporters.

>save France
All they have to do is knock up some French sluts and maybe the frogs will finally have some balls

L O C A L
Y O U T H S

Kys bougnoule.

Courage doesn't come from genes, you retarded burger.

and what are you going to do? be raped in prison?

kek

Why are you even on Sup Forums? Doesn't seem your kind of thing.

Can't beat a nice warm pint of Wife Beater.

>'Suddenly a French gang appeared and started attacking us, and throwing stuff. We had to defend ourselves, and then the police showed up.'
>Others spoke of their fear as they were targeted by youths brandishing makeshift weapons, and shouting 'Get the English'.
>a group of around 30 to 40 locals turned up, I think with the intention of provoking the England fans to see if they could get a rise out of them. In those circumstances, it's the police's job to prevent a confrontation and they used French methods to do so, which we're not particularly used to.'
>At least one England fan could be seen lying in a pool of blood, having been attacked with a wooden chair.
And after that they've been beaten by the riot police, you can see the proud English warriors pissing on themselves as the police dogs are barking at them and running away as they get a good batons.

>I wont be the one raping
>I'd fuck you till you love me faggot

Celery
>They're walking through there for the attention

>Frenchfag actually enjoying muslims provoking whites

This is French logic now. They really fucking love muslims.

He is probably Muslim, their children are like 50% muslim now.

Hahaha I know the lad on the left

Sup Forums french posters are sandniggers or leftists 1 out of 3 times. We're the shittiest nation on this board in that regard.

Haha why does every other country have cuck fans?

>Pol is triggered by patriotic Englishmen besting up beta Europeans

Top Cucks lads wish I was there

Your life must be sad in France is not in the same mentality as in your country of fascists , the French do not pay attention to the religion of others

>Meanwhile, yeasterday night in Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=mPorEwVkcuc
They deserved it for going to Marseille anyway.

>Unless you have trouble understanding that the French are in perfect harmony with the French Muslim patriots
You are either delusional or a muslim. They are in your country to take over. Why are even on Sup Forums or alive.

>Besides I invite hooligans to play the Vikings in the suburbs of Paris or Marseilles
We did both in 98 and every time our clubs play in France in Europe ever since. Also the fact you are proud of your nigger muslim ghettos is hilarious

>in perfect harmony with muslims

The Frenchman, ladies and gentlemen.

ahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahhaahah

I'm not very good at listening to baguette and brie.

>a group of around 30 to 40 locals turned up
Then run away or the police to save them
>France is beyond saving.

You wish Clément Méric. Half the white population is fed up with them and is just waiting for the race war to happen.

My condolences. Vive la France

Delusional muslim detected. White people hate you

You no nothin' Jon snow.

I dont think the sandniggers actually know what theyre in for.

yep, cUKistanis can't even buy a kitchen knife in their enriched island, so they come to France to vent I guess. Don't really care if they just beat up mudslimes, and that's all there is in Marseille. Trashbags and trashbags

>all these salty Frenchmen

What's the problem faggots? Nothing wrong with a bit of football violence. It's just fucking banter lads.

You make me laugh so much , I grew up in a neighborhood of Paris with Muslims, blacks, whites , the thing is that the French are attached to each other and they love their country and have it hurt you to accept

5 jihadis with automatic rifles vs 100 drunken zerging lads
who wins?

shut up france or ill report you to junker for hate speech

No need to speak French, it was just an amazingshow with 100K people and absolutely no problem, at the exact same time when muslim thugs were fighting with inbreed English hooligans in Marseille.
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPXskclSkY

>local vibrant youths
>"""""""""local"""""""""

France should apologise to the world for David guetta, what a talentless piece of shit he is.

The lads if they rush them with a little collateral damage.

This guy is forming a Right Wing Death Squad and going round Marseilles attacking muslims with Russians.

Shame we couldn't be joining yous lad.

There is no french people in Marseille, Mohamed. It's english vs arab scum.

This

>See Paris video feed whether it be after a mass suicide attack or peace time rally
>Always more Turkish, Algerian and Palistisnisn flags

Kek, yes Frogs your country is in a fantastic state - peace and harmony with the mussies

Jihadis are usually on coke aren't they?

Can't call it.

Closest we can compare it to is the Bataclan, but the Frenchies gunned down in the Bataclan were the types that would've been calling for more muslim immigration so would they have even fought back?

English fans should be given medals for fighting ISIS sympathisers

How can you not like the banter that riots provide?

>ISIS, where are you?

Since Thatcher they are being always controlled by police, they dont have space to do shit... But ofc you know better about this than me.

Lord Trump will you free, my frog brother.

I'm the first one to regret that in the country of so many electronic music genius, they've choose David Guetta for the opening concert...yet the guy sold 35 millions cds and the concert was a success after all

hahahhaha

all the filth that is the middle class is reunited in their country.

>England fans gather en masse outside Irish pubs
>Chant "ISIS, where are you!?"
>ISIS blows up Irish pubs
>English have already moved on

Well played Englishfags.

> david who

pathetic

Lel. Once when a president was elected, you could the Algerian flag in the crowd.

You are the product of cultural Marxism. I am glad you find Frances demise humorous.

This is great. All of the degenerate football chavs and the chimps brawling constantly for the coming weeks; I sincerely hope this results in an 'and then there were none' situation.

For what it is worth I think it's hilarious. I predicted a silent paranoia, rather than a load of lads trying to cause isis to attack.

They're as bad as pol

>country of so many electronic music genius
You're a joke son France is way behind in this regard. The US,UK and Germany are the pioneers and dominaters of electronic music period, why do you think most of Guettas "hits" feature shameless samples of classics that no other cunt would be disrespectful enough to sample in the first place in such a blatant lazy fashion as he did. His production is literally cut n paste and as for his sales it's common knowledge that simplicity sales most to the mongs and certainly isn't a measurement of quality.

>europoors will riot over a dumb game of soccer but will sit back and do nothing as sand niggers rape their women en masse and occupy their streets in the thousands during the call to prayer

You can't make this shit up.

Hools meet the tanned french kek

>Travel away with Chelsea in Europe
>Always drink in Irish pubs
>Always sing no surrender to IRA
>Always smash up pub on last night away
MFW

Wait till polish football hooligans come to this shithole.
We have literally no left wing clubs.

Weren't we kings?????

>I'm the first one to regret that in the country of so many electronic music genius, they've choose David Guetta for the opening concert.
Are most of the others that famous worldwide?

Daft Punk maybe. Jean Michel Jarre would've been embarrassing. All of the rest that come to mind (Mr. Oizo, Air, M83 even) are not that famous, which is what they were going for.

Any blacks go with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=LwaIacaPRns
youtube.com/watch?v=YrQDXbEqzkU

topkek

"French muslim patriot"

lel

Je sais pas dans quel univers parallèle tu vis mais l'alcool a l'air de pas être trop cher là où tu es

Obligatory

BEADED.COM

>America will elect a nigger muslim president twice
>62% white
>US black population is 45 million+, that's a larger black population than every African country expect Nigeria, DRC and Ethopia
>USA is 4th most populated black country
>United States of Africa
You can't make this shit up.

Ideally i'd like to see a unity between russian,uk and pole fans and a full scalle carnage attack through a muslim neighbourhood but alas i think they'll just end up fighting each other as usual.

T'es une pédale multiculturelle c'est tout , t'es la honte de ton pays

There are a few sometimes .
>Why you want to come?

French Muslim? You fucking racist cunt.

You mean The Best or New French right?