KURWA

Behead those who insult Polan

disagree

the last thing we need is more third worlders

disagree

the last thing they need is more third worlders

poland is second world retard

Disagree
The last think i need is to fight america when we fight to take back our homelands

Disagree
the last thing we need is more jews

agree
england and polan 51st+52nd state when

disagree
the last thing I need is getting shot

East Prussia was always fraudulent clay. It has been returned to its rightful owners, the poles

Agree they need more diversity

This. By virtue of the Treaty of Bromberg, Prussia is rightful Polish clay since the Hohenzollern dynasty ended.

Then who is this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Friedrich,_Prince_of_Prussia

getting shot by foreigners is a polish tradition

without memeing if there was a referendum for state hood it would pass 99.9%

>rightful owners
>slavs

crown fiefs =/= national borders

why the fuck do you americans think poland likes you?

for fucks sake, the UK left the union to get rid of the polish coming in. the UK with such a high tolerance for indians, paki's and muslims could not tolerate the polish. think about that.

theres already a huge polish diaspora in the US though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_diaspora#United_States

Because generally we do. They may be a bit dim and fat, but at least they're friendly and not so uppity and snobby like western euros, and they believe in something, unlike ruskies.

because we are generally very Ameriboo
that said the amount of American threads about us the past few days is kind of cringey. I guess Sup Forums is just excited because Trump is coming here soon or something

That's just because they're not allowed to be openly prejudiced against darkies due to culture of PC so they take out their frustration on innocent polelings

Poles have been coming to Americs for hundreds of years. I don't understand what the UK's problem is, just seems like they're complaining about European immigrants because they know there's nothing they can do about the non-Europeans.

Poles in the US are completely assimilated and serve with distinction in all walks of life. Some are even cunning statesmen.

>possibly the most famous Polish-American to ever live
>Trump calls his daughter a plastic whore on Twitter a week before going there

>Trump is coming here soon
cool

>They believe in something

let me guess, ''freedom'' and ''no.1 democracy xdd''

or it could be the fact that poles, out of all foreigners, are incarcerated the most in the UK.

That's because they're the largest group of foreign nationals in the UK. On a per capita basis they're jailed at a rate only 0.01 percent higher than the native population, and there are like twenty nationalities ahead of them, including the Irish.

I only know this because there's this one clipping from a newspaper that Brits used to spam on here during Brexit that showed total incarceration rates which was conveniently cropped to leave out the per capita statistics below it. and like we've said, Poles are not even a remotely a problem here and we have them too.

I have honestly never seen a Mexican post anything that wasn't butthurt at America.

You're lucky we could never let your country fall under communism because it would have compromised national security unlike Poland who got completely fucked by the Germans and then the Soviets.

agree

>pointing out common ''beliefs'' americans have
>butthurt

then tell me what else could it possibly be?

lolno, you're just going to regurgitate whatever I say back at me in quotations with emoticons and meme arrows because your cousin was deported, fuck off.

they should join asean

>colonizes america
>becomes a colony of america

wtf

But they really love America, they probably love it even more than their own country.

Wtf I like Italians now

if even quotations and arrows can trigger you no wonder why you had the need to call butthurt on nothing.

>Italy
I'm not going to complain but why

EYO
T
O
N
Y

That doesn't even make any sense. When have you last looked at a map?

also this.