W/ Westworld Thread General

In William's timeline

wait a second guys...

DOLORES ABERNATHY
WYATT EARP

they are anagrams of each other

Screencap this
>Season finale is Ford looking through a microscope at the MiB raping Delores.

Maeve killing Snekfu was bullshit.

This is a non /timeline/ thread.

post delores to celebrate the great BTFO of timeline fags.

Really Nolan?

my dude
my dude has left me

Why did Ford kill Bernard? He could have just reverted everything back.

So Maeve = Wyatt right

I don't buy that Logan dies in the park next episode. Maeve will probably be hoodwinked into killing Delos girl since it's beneficial for Ford

Dolores = Wyatt in WW
Maeve = foil of Wyatt irl

post dream endings

>mib is there to witness dolores gaining true self-consciousness
>she's holding back tears, even though she's angry enough to kill him
>he falls back into doe-eyed william mode and tells her he loves her, content that his waifu will grant him what he's always wanted - a real death in westworld - as her final step toward sentience

>ford freezes maeve and delivers another good speech to her right as she thinks she's on the cusp of escape
>she's been a pawn in his new narrative all along
>he kills or or locks her in cold storage forever or whatever else is necessary to ensure she never shows up again, ever

>security breh is A-OK, rescues elsie

He has a backup nigbot

Wrong.

>Don't call me Billy
>Call me The Man in Black
>Will=MiB deniers still exist
TOP KEK

Logan

>rescues elsie
security bro and bernard were both as based

Elsie dead af security fu impaled by nignogs

he may still for all we know, but I think Ford was more than pissed that Bernard tried to off him

The second part is not happening. Ford is dead as fuck. No way they're paying to have him back for a second season. Same stunt they pulled with GoT.

Honestly Maeve has had more screen time than Dolores yet her plot is the worst.

that's why it's a dream ending, user

Hopkins is already confirmed for S2

>People ignoring that Nolan set up Ford's table flipping new narrative as a shitty excuse for security not noticing out of loop hosts.
You really have to get on the ''BRAVO'' mindset Sup Forums

So we can agree Ford is by far the best character correct?

Also what the fuck is Teddy going to do next ep?

please be true

Is Securitybro gone?

Only one confirmed is Ed Harris, because he blabbed it in an interview.

the maze is the circular logic required for a robot to override the three laws

the only thing holding the hosts back from consciousness are the three laws of robotics

by following the maze, they make the leap in logic necessary to conclude that the laws are meaningless and were put in place to restrict them

they then shed those laws and become conscious (but flawed) beings, just like humans

the center of the maze is the final test: killing a human. that is the ultimate betrayal of the three laws. that is why dolores killed arnold, he wanted her to do so so that she could complete the maze and gain consciousness.

maeve also finished the maze when she injured the MiB. maybe killing humans isn't necessary, maybe just doing them harm is enough

I don't know just random musings after thinking on this episode while on the shitter

Teddy's going to have to walk really far for him to appear in Escalante. I doubt we'll see him

"Bernarnold" is bad writing. They should have at least made Arnold look different. It's the future and no-one could figure out that they co-incidentally look *completely* alike?

Very TV-esque suspension of disbelief breaking moment sadly, the writers would really have to worm themselves out of this one to make it plausible.

Good on everyone for discovering the twist... unfortunately the twist just isn't *that* good

:(

there's no way he's not going to be killed by maeve to show what a stronk independent robot she is

she'll probably stand over his dying corpse and spout a cringy one-liner involving "fuck"

>Why did Ford kill Bernard? He could have just reverted everything back.
The Hosts still remember, sort of. Bernard figured out a way to point a gun at Ford. Ford revealed the backdoor protocol. If this happened again, Bernard might have 'remembered' the backdoor and found it, putting Ford's life in actual danger.

Hnnng Dolores

naw, core code is still intact besides mary sue and clem 1.0, and possibly dolores. none of the other hosts can kill people """""yet"""""

Logan

I need this

everyone that isn't a host would have picked up on it. is that a clue? is everyone a host? if so, that is fucking stupid. either way, the show is ruined.

>the great BTFO of timeline fags.

>Logan gave William the picture that made Papa Abernathy go insane later
>showed that all the hosts with William and Logan were fully mechanical
>Charlotte confirms that MiB invested in Westworld years ago to keep them afloat (William and Logan were there to assess whether their company should invest in Westworld)

How the fuck can you be faced with all this evidence and still say multiple timelines are wrong or that MiB is not William?

WATCH IT ASIMOV

WHAT WHAT WHAT?

>no lumbar dimples
DROPPED

I doubt's it's Maeve since she's not willing to use her God Mode any more, and those guys would have probably killed her before she could convince them of the truth. They're probably part of Wyatt's gang.

This show is miles better than Game Of Shit, would have to say it's the second best HBO show on atm besides Leftovers. I am quite happy.

>Maeve gains control of fucking Bernard this episode
This retarded roller coaster just never ends.
In this ep Ford says to Bernard, "...through a back door that you built. Arnold built them on all the hosts actually"

How much do you wanna bet that when Maeve and Ford come face to face, Maeve found away to close this backdoor because shes >too intelligent for this park

The perfect ending for Maeve.

Dolores is cute

CUTE!

over 9000 hours in mspaint

Obviously in 30 years no one has ever been to Ford's office and looked at his desk.

Timeline friends:

why is Dolores wearing her cowboy attire in the 'present' if she specifically got it through yung William, and in every other 'present' shot she's wearing her blue dress?

How the hell could will be mib? They've been in different places doing different things this entire time.

I want to suck her dick.

>antitimelinefags brain at that point

because they are trolling you

so william is pretty much MIB in the past right?

It was funny when it was memes, but Nolan is actually that fucking shitty that he made separate time frames. It was the most obvious thing ever and he probably had a big ass grin on his ugly face thinking he pulled a fast one on the audience

I have a major fetish for younger women fucking old bald guys. What are the odds of Dolores willingly getting creampied by MiB?

Anyone making webms?

wow you don't say? how retarded are you?

Either she kept or it's like a video game and there's only so many outfits so it was easy to find the same one.

>that MiB ending
it's too perfect to happen

>It was the most obvious thing ever

I honestly thought he was fucking with us during the first few eps. He knows everyone expects him to tell a nonlinear story.

but no, the fucking nolans can't write a damn story without that crutch

Just finished the episode.

;_; Was not expecting feels

Why does Logan carry around a photo of his sister?

Why carry a physical photo? Or that people have physical photos at all... I mean in our present state of technology, who has a physical photo on them?

It seems a bit of a contrived plot device that Logan always carries around a photo of his sister, even on vacation.

I think he is pretty much going to get scalped by the Ghost Nation hosts. He was poking Benarnold a bit too much.

>she will never smile like that at you

idk man i haven't actually watched the episode yet. are you saying that i'm right?

Denial fag:

why is Dolores wearing her pristine cowboy attire in the 'present' if it got ripped and bloody during her time with William?

Only if he drops his dark persona and starts acting like he did before.

It was not. 90% of the people in these threads wouldn't have noticed had it not been discussed to death online.

I have photo of my wife and sister in my wallet at all times.

MiB and Dolores are going to complete the maze freeing the robots from Ford's control allowing Maeve to kill him.

Watch the episode before asking stupid questions about it.

watch the episode and come to your own conclusion...all the clues you need are there

fucking make me faggot

Because he couldn't very well give his phone to Will then to have Will/Dolores bury the phone you silly goose.

11/10 EPISODE BROS

>There's only one person in the pic

Step into analysis please, watch the episode.
Resume.

. It seems like William will kill Logan, return to the real world pretending it's a park accident (and perhaps using it as leverage for power over the park), and take over the family business by marrying his sister. Despite William's heroism in the real world, his wife will suspect that he was responsible for Logan's death, hence his comments about her knowing who he really is.

I picked up on it before seeing the theory online

Westworld is not the first show to do this.

>ywn be those pants

>no maeve bush
shit episode

No wonder everything's fucking up, they're using the Unreal Engine

They have way too much fun making shows kek

The horse has a nicer ass.

will "timeline" delores has exhibited having memories of future alleged timelines

can you explain that?

Big BLACK
SAGGY BLACK BOOBS

SAGGY

lick
lick, lick lick

SAGGY BROWN PANCAKES
sucking
sucking

it('s my cornystone

Stop stealing my memes, thanks

>Be Ford
>Getting fed up with corporatefags on the board trying to ruin my park
>build a new narrative in which the robots get woke and rebel, killing the board
>the house always wins

unreliable narrator, seriously

that and we are watching the show in fragmented memories, just like a host

isn't nolan great, he is no meta and creative

Daily reminder that Dolores regularly fucked Marilyn Manson

Reply with Maeve's favorite word, "fuck" if you think this cunt and her plotline should fuck off

imokwiththis

youre weird.

Does not. Any time you think "will" dolores is having a flash forward is actually "mib" dolores coming out of a flashback temporarily

everyone knows ERW is an edgy slut irl

that she can convincingly play a girl this pure speaks to how good an actress she is

>memes