youtube.com/watch?v=RfC-5CRM2iI
youtube.com/watch?v=w1D1HLW572Y
vlive.tv/video/51181
youtube.com/watch?v=bPitzTEVW9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gim taeyeon

>someone advocating that the army takes our waifus as well as our husbandos

STOP THAT

Giving Binnie painkillers for favors. . .

hey guys, I just finished the first page of my eight page essay that's due in about twelve hours, post some cute girls to keep me motivated

Luna~

by making statements only intellectuals could come up with

is this the start of YG's decline?

that's just part of picking a fickle career like being a teen idol, it doesn't set you above other men so that you don't have to suffer military service like others

To be honest, I highly appreciate the fact you people (again a very charitable expression) have taken a lot of interest in my culture. But it isn't to say there are nothing wrong with you as individuals. From what I've seen and experienced, when a person to be so densely immersed in another culture, that person is seeking out an extreme form of escapism from their day to day lives. For someone to type out shit like "o m o" as if to believe they are as cute as the person they are commenting on, it takes a lot of delusion to act that out. I mean this friends, I am concerned for you.

There was a time when I dated a girl from plentyoffish, I say date, but I completely just used her for sex. Before you say things like I am a douchebag or that I am being a cringe, please understand that I have actual and verifiable east asian warrior blood in me, so I have this undying desire to procreate and spread my genes. Let's for the sake of the story call her Sarah. Sarah had a lot of problems. Problems including history of abusive ex boyfriend, parents being divorced and obvious low self-esteem from having sort of methy looking teeth. Sarah was a broken person and a part of me, being a genuinely kind person most of the time, tried to accept her for who she was. However I noticed a very unhealthy habit from Sarah, in ways she deflected off her personal issues. She spoke Korean, cosplayed, dressed up fucking rescued chihuahua that never stopped barking in a tutu to masquerade the fact she was a broken person. The "cuteness" she was creating was able to provide her with a sense of temporary relief, but she wasn't able to get better since she was only masking the symptoms and not curing the disease, so to speak. In the end, her teeth just bothered me too much so I couldn't ever really take her seriously. I was honestly embarrassed every time she would smile at me in public.

So I must ask you, what happened to you in life my friends?

just look at yeri

eunha doesn't even speak english, wtf would you niggas even say? lmao

if idols didn't have to serve in the military they would be fucking hated by the public

stuck up cunt

>new OMG fancams

about time

Why is Sana a bird now?

>reposted so soon
omo

post yooa

who's your waifu

i'm learning hangul or it's fine by just creepily starting at her if it's fine by her

Post that one Yeri image I like, please.

it's a bit far, but it's something

youtube.com/watch?v=RfC-5CRM2iI

again, you're the cringiest guy here, stop kidding yourself. wow you fucked some slut. lots of us have. do you really need to write a 1000 word essay about it? in fact generally the more you talk about it, the less likely it actually happened

every post from you, girls checking you out at the store, you got a non-korean gf, you fucked some slut from pof.. you talk about it way too much compared to a person who's actually done these things

nuh uh

brand new pasta, same stale taste

She speaks it fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1D1HLW572Y

Are there any kpop bands that are actually interesting/experimental instrumentally, or do you just like then because of the pretty girls?

I listened to The Pink Tape and liked it but havent heard any kpop that even came close since

Nope not that one!

lisa

hul

UMJI WTF

SO CUTE

are you on medication rn? seems this one broke you so much.

vlive.tv/video/51181
vlive.tv/video/51181
vlive.tv/video/51181

BLACKSTINK DON'T CLICK

it's too late for this kind of bait

>bands

cute cute cute cUTE

Nothing happened to me. I'm an entirely self-made failure.

vlive.tv/video/51181
vlive.tv/video/51181
vlive.tv/video/51181
OUR GIRLS

Nope, not that one either!

damn hyung are u ok

>[Exclusive] 'Mix Nine' winning team to go on 20-30 world tours after their debut in April
the fuck?

he's losing his mind

CHU

jisoo looks like seola now

who's this smugfaced qt?

Just listen to casker, okay??? I don’t care what you’re looking for musically, do it.

chichyu~

i was wondering why i had the uncontrollable urge to say whoa

this is perfect and exactly what we need

damn...

I just find this funny since we at kpg are actually known for being very well adjusted individuals irl

don't worry about it

I became dependant on opioids and dropped out of school

no she doesnt but she doesnt have to, the language of our hearts will do the speaking
>my life is falling apart

No user, its not a webm. She is standing in an image with short brown hair look gorgeous.

along with BP's full album, right?

I know what you want, won’t post so yeri time can last longer.

Short hair, user...

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=bPitzTEVW9Y
WTF BROS
JYP better be pulling a momo on us

Ugh... just post it, user..

i feel bad for jisoo. the comments are like 99% english

are the aussies still in?

rip

EIGHT MINUTES LATE FUK vlive.tv/video/51181

Wendy?

wtf justice for straya jisung he was their only visual

no one cares about gay kids

JUST POST IIIIIIIT!

Its pretty, but not the one.

is this their actual dorm??

SeolA~~

omo

i think this is the blackpink house they're filimg the show at

not much, never had friends, first friends i made from college went there own way after a few years, back to escapism, being lonely and thinking too much again. things are looking up in some ways tho

womarin...

nah one got kicked because his korean is shit

yeri

this pic is amazing

is it just me, or do the girls from red velvet seem cold? twice, though lacking somewhat in talent, at least seem like real human beings (even chewy, who seems to walk on eggshells). but red velvet seems very machine-like.

yeri looks diff- WhoA!!!

damn

why are bp trying to pander to the gooks by speaking korean? gooks don't love them like the rest of the world do. they should go full english

What a woman