Name a bigger meme

Name a bigger meme

>win with Jordan and Pippen
>win with Kobe and Shaq

"muh triangle"

Jackson is the definition of a Right Place Right Time coach

air raid offense

Are you going to talk to yourself slandering Phil all night Schlomo?

I really can't. It sure didn't work miracles when he didn't have the best player in the league and another top 5 player working it

This is how ridiculous the NBA has become.

They have paid shills trying to poison the well on Phil Jackson so they can get one of their patsys in power to complain about white people and install transgender restrooms or whatever.

Seriously, FUCK THE NBA.

There was actually something to that, evidenced by everyone throwing far more now than they did 15 years ago.

you're really fooling all of us shill.

Is this a new pasta?

Coach brought the triangle offense to the Philippines Basketball Association.

Proceeds to win 13 titles in 21 years.

What a meme.

you've got nothing shill.

Calling someone a Shill is the lowest form of anything ever
Even calling someone a faggot is better

Not to mention I've seen similar posts throughout the Draft threads

Memes work in meme leagues, which is what the PBA is. Most people think of bowling when you say PBA lol

do you think we're all fucking idiots? The NBA has lost the fucking plot if they really think we can see this through this blatantly obvious smear campaign. It makes no logical sense. Now go fuck off, because I, like most people, am about done with your garbage propaganda league anyway.

basketball is basketball

fuck off with your bullshit shill.

Phil Jackson has won 2 championships with the Knicks and was actually the last man to bring a championship to NY the "mecca" of basketball. He brought Porzingiz when people were talking shit and making fun of this guy asking if he even spoke english.

No one ever goes after how cancerous Carmelo has been for the franchise. It's all Phil this and Phil that. The Knicks organization was already fucking up for decades before this basketball god came back and now people want to crucify him over decades of poor basketball and poor basketball decisions. This is how bad it is to play or manage or be in NYC sports. Its enough to make you wonder what kind of fans you have. But then again NYC does have the most minorities in the whole U.S. so maybe thats where the stupidity comes to play.

Enjoy being irrelevant my niggers

>T-T-Trust the process!

You mean the process that alienates players, makes him look like a fool? The one that signed fucking Noah... For how much again?

And it's a double team of incompetence starting with Dolan's dumb ass

>No one ever goes after how cancerous Carmelo is
Oh yeah he's totally beloved and everyone's begging him to join their team. Are you posting from an alternate fucking universe?

stop blaming one guy for the canvas he has to work with. its not his fault the knicks have a shitty history with players and have not been gracious hosts in years before Phil's arrival.

No one ever says " i want to play for the Knicks" anymore and no one considers the Knicks a real franchise. Its bad enough they are in the Eastern Conference. Its worse that they miss the playoffs every fucking year LOL. stay butthurt. Also i don't believe in this "process". Faggot

He signed Noah to counteract Melo's losing nature. Unfortunately, Noah's body broke down. Is what it is.

Other than that he's literally done nothing wrong. There is nothing wrong with calling a bum like Melo a bum.

Absolutely. It's a media orchestrated hit job. And yeah, there are tons of shills on here trying to sell it. NBA truly is a corrupt league.

I think you two are agreeing user. No one wants Melo. He's done.

I'm living on this earth, it's you who probably needs to leave Sup Forums Sup Forums for a minute and realize how much love people show this faggot. It's ridiculous how much people want to defend him and even more stupid how other fans want him on their team. Clippers, Cavs, Bulls etc etc

Get your head out of your ass bitch

Mike D'Antoni offense

>so they can get one of their patsys in power
see: Chauncy Billups in Cleveland and Magic Johnson in LA.

>The media wants to destroy the franchise with by far the biggest market in the league
Why?

Chauncey Billups is a dumb nigger. He literally sounds punchy and he didn't even box.

Not sure how much cred he has as a GM when his analytics suck on TV. I seriously hope he signs so we can all see the CAVS franchise turn to such a shit hole. More so than it already will be since they have such shit contracts

So because the canvas is shit the brightest idea you had is to continue to make it shit?

>Absolutely. It's a media orchestrated hit job
Post Disregarded
No Phil is doing that all fine by himself

no one who knows anything about BBall wants Melo user.

The Knicks would sell him for 25 cents on the dollar and there still aren't any takers.

And now with West taking over in LA we can't even fleece dumb ass Doc Rivers (speaking of league patsies)

They'll just blame it all on Dan Gilbert and shuffle Chauncey Billups off to another job.

they want to CONTROL the franchise you dumb fuck

great non-argument shill.

my point is that Phil hasn't always been the GM and the Knicks organization needs to take responsibility for how bad of a franchise they have been and fans need to stop trying to use Phil Jacksoff as a scapegoat. It's not all his fault the team has fallen apart.

They straight up STOLE that team from Jim Buss like they straight up STOLE the Clippers from Donald Sterling.

>76710126

>fans need to stop trying to use Phil Jacksoff as a scapegoat.
it's not fans. It's literally a made up (((media))) narrative.

I agree

Like I said it's Dolan's fault too
Especially his
But Phil isn't doing himself any favors

so you mean to tell me when fans on instagram and twitter are bashing Phil its not real and its just bots spamming hate?

oh ok. you make sense. the media is trying to make fake news real. thanks user

Phil Jackson and his retardeddevotion to the triangle if he want's to call plays he can get a clipboard and get his ass on the sideline

>retardeddevotion to the triangle
you mean the most successful offense in any sport in the last 50 years? That triangle?

>fans on instagram and twitter
Social media isn't real user. It's literally rigged. And this board is full of shills for real.

I will say this user. I am by no means a NY Knick fan and I actually hate them. I do however like Phil Jackson and I really like Porzingiz. If any franchise can challenge the Cavs then by all means I support that. I want the east to be competitive and I want basketball to be competitive.

But yeah Phil needs to keep a cool head and maybe read up on his Zen Master shit. Its a spiral right now in NYC and the Knickerbockers are riding that shit down....hard.

this is some cubicle jockeys job.

You can tell he knows fuck all about baskeball or the Knicks.

Man fuck this league. I'm done. Let them take the Knicks and turn them in to the East Coast version of the Golden State Social Justice Warriors. It's clearly the endgame.

DROPPED

I've been suffering as a knicks fan for up to 10 years user I appreciate that and I hate us too

>Its a spiral right now in NYC and the Knickerbockers are riding that shit down....hard.
No it's not. This is the best position the Knicks have been in in years. They need to get whatever they can from Melo and build around KP. I feel better about the Knicks than anytime in the last 20 years.

Or could it be having some of the most successful players in 50 years?

But I came to that conclusion and didnt even know there was a hit job being put on him. If you really buy all that Jewish shenanigans shit and think they just want to install dumb nigger patsies they will just get eternally BTFO by people like based Bob Myers

nice English Pajeet

Fuck you shills are obvious as fuck.

>b-but the NBA dindu nuffin.

worked in more than one league/team.

you can't even speak English well enough to shill. Go get some Rosetta Stone tapes faggot.

you are one delusional fuck bro

good luck with that

laughingmeme.jpg

Haha the Pajeet shill got caught.

NBA is a dirty fucking league.

Phil literally did nothing wrong.

you sound like some fucking autist. if you hate the NBA so much get the fuck off the pc and play some world of warcraft.

there is nothing worse then some faggot who is complaining about shit in a place where others enjoy that subject. no one gives a fuck about your tiny ignorant thoughts.

the shill sounded like the dude at 7-11

fuck off

and fuck the NBA with their fake ass bullshit and shills. Anyone who really understands basketball knows that this Knicks shit is pure fake news.

>there is nothing worse then some faggot who is complaining about shit in a place where others enjoy that subject.
yeah what does a New Yorker like me know? Better stick with the opinion of a third world shill regurgitating assigned bullet points and demonstrating zero actual basketball knowledge. Ok.

>the warriors are one of the best teams ever

His team's offense is unimportant. Tim Cone wins titles because he makes his teams play good defense. Even he acknowledges the offensive system is just a way to get the ball to his more talented players.

>His team's offense is unimportant.
Just a ridiculous statement.

>Even he acknowledges the offensive system is just a way to get the ball to his more talented players.

I mean, duh. Do you literally know anything about sports?

These are really the best shills Adam Silver's shekels cab buy? baka

You seem to love calling random people on the sports section of an anime imageboard shills for being someone "done" with this league.

as opposed to what? your genius contention that the coach thinks offense is unimportant (kek) and his strategy is to get his best players the ball?

I mean seriously? If you're not a shill you're a full blown retard.

jk....I know you're a shill.

yes just ignore the Pajeets itt making mindlessness comments demonstrating less knowledge about basketball then they have of the English language.

>Even he acknowledges the offensive system is just a way to get the ball to his more talented players.

So, any proof that it's just ESLs or do you desperately need to get through that "shill" quota?

Sure it's obviously ESL big time B-Ball fans with poignant break downs like: Whoever is paying you dumb fucks ought to get their money back.

Just because an idiotic, lazy, second rate star like Melo doesn't have the patience to learn the Triangle it means nothing. It's literally just a system utilizing proper spacing and making smart reads, that's all. It gives you dozens of options and plays to work with. Pretty much every team runs iterations of it or borrowed elements of it including Warriors, Spurs, etc.

There is definitely a campaign to discredit Phil for whatever reason. He deserves a lot of credit. He had Michael and Pippin and Shaq and Kobe but so what? You need good, even great players to win in the league, no fucking surprise, as well as coaching. That doesn't change no matter the era or what system you use. It shouldn't reflect on Phil anymore than it shouldn't Pop for having Duncan or Kerr for having four all stars.

yeah if only the triangle had something like 10 RINGS OF EVIDENCE

One thing that is undeniable is that KP has been acting like an unprofessional pussy ass bitch. Little to no contact with your FO? Fuck right off with your bullshit

Why do people keep acting like Phil is some basketball saint? He is a grown ass man making his own poor ass decisions

What Front Office? The knicks have one?

This is maybe the stupidest thing I have ever read on the board. Jesus Christ.

And word in Silicon Valley is the NBA really does use shills on social media, reddit, Sup Forums etc. I believe it. This thread is pretty good evidence.

>believing the press

more empty words

you haven't made 1 basketball point in this whole thread shill

>t. shill deflecting his shilling by calling everyone shills
Are you a double agent shill Ezra?

ok.

Write another winner like you fucking moron.

>And word in Silicon Valley is the NBA really does use shills on social media, reddit, Sup Forums etc

They absolutely do. We've caught them on here before. NBA 'news' and commentary is no different than CNN 'news' and commentary.

Have you started a Phil Jackson Defense Fund yet?
If niggers and Jews bother you that much, the NBA long ago was a lost cause and you've failed to do what most white people instinctively have already done, which is to stop watching the shit.

Nice race baiting shill.

You still haven't made 1 valid basketball point.

your English is really bad Pajeet.

Ginebra doesn't run the Triangle. They've run a different offense since Slaughter went down. Oldtimers like Caguioa and Helterbrand don't even play this offense.

They'd probably use more triangle next conference when Slaughter is available, though I doubt it. Slaughter is fucking soft.

Chucking 3 pointers.

Daily reminder Phil (((Jackson))) is a Zionist Jew and is paying shills to shill him by calling everyone else shills, nice try Phil

Watching 19-year-old "Look at me!" dinks shoot 22-foot jump shots for 2 hours is not my idea of a good time. Call me crazy.

>We've caught them on here before.
(source)

Why are ya still replying to him?

Who? The thread is pretty much dead on w/ some blatant shill posting thrown in. Phil Jackson literally has done nothing wrong. What was he supposed to do, kidnap Durant's mom and force him to sign with the Knicks? And there is definitely a concerted media campaign against Phil, Dolan and the Knicks right now. Looking directly at you Bill 'The Shill' Simmons.

traveling is the biggest basketball meme of them all.