How's the weather?

How's the weather?

>eastfags get rained on
>best coast is sunny and beautiful
Everytime

rather mediocre apartments you live in.

rainy

I thought westcoast canada would get lots of rain too, like Seattle in USA.
Pic related, took it earlier.

Rain was.

Hell no, it's currently 20°C and clear skies in washington right now

But generally speaking isn't WA rainy as hell?

Thank god. The drought has made our farmers gone JUST for the third time in 1,5 years

Yeah it usually is overcast and rainy all year round until summer, then its 20°s to upper 30°s till mid september

That's too warm, lad. Here where I live it's 10-20 most days during summer. I prefer 15, which is right above the average temperature in July. Do you live in Seattle?

Nope, out in a rural unincorporated area in the southern half of the olympic peninsula in mason county.

Also the lower 48 states are down in a more southern position on the globe so that's understandable

48?

The states excluding alaska and hawaii

I knew one of them was alaska, but why did you exclude hawaii? It's pretty far south isn't it?

Yeah i don't get it either, it's just a term passed down the decades. But in general it just means the 48 states that boarder each other on the mainland. We really should fix that.

So populated Canada is just like Southern Russia, right? I mean chechens, hohols and other southern scum, right? lol

Kinda. And +25 heat for 4 months.

15°C now, 17°C by day
summers here are shit

>olympic peninsula
You must have a fuckton of comfy nature then. Do you ride a bike through your rainforest? I do, only it's not a rainforest (I bet it would classify as one if we only had a little bit more of rain here though)

>We really should fix that
I think it's just something that's said about the 48 contiguous states by Alaskans or in the context of a discussion on Alaska.
Hawaii is an island that's very different and far away from the mainland, so it doesn't make sense to lump them in with mainlanders.

Hell yeah, i go out hiking and biking around the neighborhood quite often, its also a popular destination for scandi bikers too

Pic related is down the road

It was sunny in the evening

Makes sense, i do work with guys from alaska

Nice. I have a lot of nature here as well, I love hiking/biking in it. Took this pic while biking in the woods.

Freezing. Send help.

Now that is an awesome view, where do you live?

Its stopped raining an hour ago

That looks cozy as hell.

The Olympic Peninsula is incredible. The rainforest was great, but now I'm forgetting the name of the other place (National Forest) I camped at there. I got the same feeling as the first time I went to Yosemite. If I stay in the US I'm moving near there and telling everyone I'm from Nevada instead of C*********

>90+ degrees F

It's fucking hell. I get off of work and get in my car to drive home and start melting because it's been sitting in the sun baking.

;):);)

we're in for a (partly) cloudy week however. Going to be tough