>tfw you realize that every ID assigned on Sup Forums has meaning

You'd have to be stupid to think that a multi million dollar site like Sup Forums just assigns IDs "incidentally" or "randomly". I started noticing a couple weeks back that IDs correspond to certain word groupings in the posts, and that if you match these up you derive an abbreviated phonetic alphabet that answers various questions the threads pose.

At first I was uncovering hints about the presidential election, but because of whatever location monitoring algorithm is embedded into the site, the IDs can also reveal a certain degree of personal information not unlike user-specific ads. Has anyone else noticed this lately? I mentioned this to a friend of mine who browses this board, but he just laughed nervously. This makes me think he's had similar experiences or might even be working as a janitor to report certain behaviors of mine.

Be careful out there guys. Sometimes the tinfoilers can be right.

Other urls found in this thread:

worthofweb.com/website-value/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>multi million dollar site

I can see we've got an
>American intellectual
here

Test

lay the formula on me

Ur Id should read AUTIST

it's a manifestation of meme magic

Post info.

Nope. You're just schizophrenic.

LOL HE GOT BTFO XD

lol

r0ll

>multi million dollar site
>Sup Forums

Check this ID

It's true, Bob Ross here, we use your pretty little posts to paint pretty little pictures of all the crimes you're capable of. Don't resist martial law!

WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS, MASON
WHAT DO THEY MEAN

You want to talk about stress? You want to talk about stress?! Okay? I've stumbled onto a major company conspiracy, Mac. This company is being bled like a stuck pig, Mac, and I got a paper trail to prove it. Take a look at this. That right there is the mail. Now, let's talk about the mail. Can we talk about the mail, please, Mac? I've been dying to talk about the mail with you all day, okay? Pepe Silvia This name keeps coming up over and over again. Every day, Pepe's mail's getting sent back to me. I look in the mail. This whole box is Pepe Silvia. So, I say to myself, I got to find this guy. I got to go up to his office. I got to put his mail in the guy's goddamn hands. Otherwise he's never gonna get it. He's gonna keep coming back down here, so I go up to Pepe's office, and what do I find out? What do I find out?! There is no Pepe Silvia. The man does not exist, okay? So, I decide, I got to dig a little deeper. There's no Pepe Silvia. You got to be kidding me. I got boxes full of Pepe! All right, so I start marching my way down to Carol in HR, and I knock on her door, and I say, Carol, I got to talk to you about Pepe. And when I open the door, what do I find? There's not a single, goddamn desk in that office. There is no Carol in HR. Mac, half the employees in this building have been made up. This office is a goddamn ghost town.

take your meds schizo

>K9

attack dogs incoming

If my id has a very obvious word in it then I'll believe you.

Shills

Hail, the master poster approaches!

Shitpost somewhere else

worthofweb.com/website-value/Sup Forums.org/

rolling in these real nigga hours

oh shit the NWO is going to figure out that I'm a shitposter

reroll