How can DCucks compete

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/markhughesfilms/status/794605117664206848
forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/10/20/why-fans-and-press-should-relax-about-batman-movie-rumors/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mcu and dceu both suck dick like their fans, logan is gonna be the only good capeshit next year

Also reply to this post or your mother does in her sleep tonight

making quality films

Also,
>can't even beat Suicide Squad, even when it was critically panned and didn't play in China

>Doctor Strange can't beat a movie with and Harley and the fucking Joker and Batman

YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY

>making quality films

logan looks like complete and utter shit
>johnny cash hurt strumming the first chord
>marvel logo
never been triggered harder in my life

saying suicide squad had batman is like saying mr quip had the hulk and whoever else was in it
NOT AN
E
X
C
U
S
E

Watchmen, MoS, and BVS are more enjoyable and impactful than every XMen movie I've watched, so fuck off shill.

Nah. Batman is a license to print money so it's technically cheating.

I hate this

build a brand
win normies good will
win half the reviewers good will
bribe the other half

Tell that to the marketing department that had Joker Batman and Harley on every commercial band poster before the movie came out.

Ant Man should hold this title.

DS was boring as fuck.

I hate Disney for constantly making shitty generic life's of crap, but this is impressive. They managed create formula of practically printing money. Are they part of what is wrong with Hollywood? Yes, but I can't get too mad at them since film business is all about making money

Enjoy the ban.

This capeshit stuff is turning into a cult.

bitch

What formula are you talking about? You mean sticking to the source material for Origins or whatever story is going on and adapted to the film? What about the tone? A light-hearted tone like it is in the comic books?
On the other hand they could be totally failing by not sticking to the source material, changing their characters around from what they are in the comics. Changing the tone to some Hot Topic edgy dark garbage.
Yeah rather have decent movies that are true to the source material then some try hard edgy shit that fails.

You named Origin to what that user was trying to say.
You even spread the meme.

cocksucker

Here's your (You)

since when does most money = best?

why should all superhero films have to imitate marvel just because they make the most money?

plenty of good movies make less money than that

The sjw liberal propaganda is where I draw the line

MCU is objectively good. DC movies mostly suck.

You cheeky cunt

Haha epic mommy dies miem hahaha gud 1 m80

By making better movies like they've been doing so far

>>can't even beat Suicide Squad, even when it was critically panned and didn't play in China
>mfw I looked at the actual numbers
>mfw Dr Quips is actually underperforming domestically

lol no, Logan will be shit

This cheeseburger doesn't even contain the same amount of salt that Marvelfags have for the level of maturity that's absent from their films, but present in the DC films.

MCUcks eat Kevin Feige's shit and then brag about the amount of money he took from their pockets. Sad!

ITT: cancerous shills and capecrap fanboys continuing to plague the board.

Nice alliteration, you want a brownie?

both are objectively shit like your taste

no reply or mom dies tonight

what a faggot.

Why don't we discuss about the film instead?
Oh yeah, there is nothing to discuss about a Marvel film.

>dc
>maturity

>underperforming
it already passed the budget, and what the fuck did you expect to origin story from superhero that people barely know?

We can't always talk about Bergman and Kubrick ye nonce

We are discussing them. About how they're better than DC movies.

Kek. DCucks on suicide watch

>Suicide Squad makes $700 worldwide
>It is considered a flop

>Doctor Strange makes $600 worldwide
>It is considered a massive success

How have people not worked out the Marvel shilling?

One is a movie about a D list character

The other featured and heavily advertised the world's most popular hero and the world's most popular villain along with the world's most popular female villain.

>superhero that people barely know?
He's on Venture Brothers

Suicide squad had batman. You cant have a AAA superhero and do so shit

>Suicide squad had batman.
He was in it for 1 minute

Meanwhile Joker was in it for 10 minutes.

>2 of the most well known characters get the least amount of screen time
hmmmmmmm

also the first one playing during the holiday season

its nothing

Classic bait and switch. Doesn't change the fact that two of the most iconic protag/antag duos were advertised to be in it.

Joker alone would sell a movie and is a bigger draw than strange

>McDonald's sells the most hamburgers. They must be the best

That's you. That's your logic.

Its sound logic. They sell the most because the quality is the best same with marvel

Also rated the best.

>They sell the most because the quality is the best
mcdonalds is literally the worst at what it does, maybe only arbys is worse

from the marketing I'd have thought the joker would play a much bigger role, really surprised how little screentime he had.

I'd have saw it anyway but for a lot of people joker/batman was a massive selling point going into this, they're such iconic bankable characters.

doctor strange is a literally who to most people.

Best for its value. I'm not taking gourmet burgers

It was pretty clear from the trailers and advertisements that they were trying to sell it on Batman and Joker being in the movie a lot, and they didn't even show the bad guy, instead they made it like Suicide Squad was being assembled to hunt the Joker down.

It was their fail for fake advertisement. Doctor Strange is a alone guy debuting in the superhero universe, those 2 movies can't be compared.

One appealed to the lowest common denominator Hot Topic wrestling fans and is a product of the anti-intellectualisation of society and the other stars highly-respected British thespians.

1. Strange had a lower budget. SS had a lot money put into it from 2 weeks of reshoots, a huge advertising campaign, two seperate cuts of the movie getting made, and several licensed songs

2. That Hollywood Reporter article about the problems of the movie had an executive state that the movie would break even when it reached around 750 to 800 million dollars

>turning into a cult
Superheroes have been referred to as the gods of our times since like the 60's though.

1. Lower budget is not true. It had late reshoots and the stated budget is false, like all Disney movies.
2. That article was debunked by Forbes, it had no source.

Oh, and it's making less than SS, but Cumberbatch is appartenly the sexiest man alive according to Time so there's that.

Nothing about that article was debunked, SS did indeed cost A LOT more than Strange both in Marketing and production.

There is a reason no sequel has been announced, the SS brand is shit, and unless they can shove Batman, Harley, Will Smith in there there is no point in making it.

Given the general consensus the new Joker is shit I doubt WB is eager to bring him back, hence why he isn't in the solo Batman.

>conveniently ignoring Marvel's bombs
>Fantastic 4%

>There is a reason no sequel has been announced,
I thought there was.
Fox =/= Marvel Studios.

Why wouldn't Marvel be happy it bombed?

>Marvelcucks still using this deflection
AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Hey, nobody's blaming DCEU for Green Lantern, Catwoman or Batman & Robin, so relax.

>I thought there was.

Nope, They are pushing a Harley solo, since it's the only character not Batman coming out of SS with any value. It might not even have Joker in it. If it even gets green-lit.

>Fantastic 4
>Marvel

You fucking blew it.

AYO HOLE UP
So you be sayin'
Will Smihh
Ain't enuff tah
Pull in da crowds?

Those would actually elevate the DCEU if they were included.

It was debunked. Read more.
The DCEU Joker is a favorite of Geoff Johns, saw the featurette of Suicide Squad yesterday, and he loves how they did his relationship with Harley. He's not going anywhere.

Fant4shit bombing was probably one of the happiest days at Marvel Studios.

>Geoff Johns

Has no power at all. WB calls the shots.

BvS was good

bvs was trash

Geoffrey Johns is responsible for the awful Green Lantern film so I don't care what he says. He's a fanboy, not a producer with taste.

Also the THR article hasn't been debunked, you idiot. Hence Ayer not denying anything that was said after it was revealed he lied about SS being his directors cut.

Leto also trash talked WB so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets recast.

Good. He was a terrible Joker.

twitter.com/markhughesfilms/status/794605117664206848

>Leto also trash talked WB
He didn't, his fangirl edited the audio. He's making two movies with WB currently too, he just said "fuck them" about the fact that they told him he couldn't climb because they didn't want him to injure himself.
forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/10/20/why-fans-and-press-should-relax-about-batman-movie-rumors/

You don't even need Batman. It's just Joker and Harley that sold that movie. Kids that barely know shit about Batman went to go see it because they're starting to hit that rebellious phase.

There are kids who think the Joker is fucking awesome and brag about shopping at Hot Topic.

Even if they can damage control him talking bad about Warner Brothers. The fact remains he was a terrible terrible Joker

Why the fuck did people like Doctor Strange so much?

I've never questioned the validity of Marvel's popularity until seeing Doctor Strange get a 90% on RT. I like the MCU in general, but Strange was just kind of dull. It had a better third act than most Marvel movies, but overall the movie just wasn't all that interesting. If it ended up with a 70 something or even an 80 something, I wouldn't have batted an eye. 90 is just unbelievable for such a bland movie though.

Maybe it's more enjoyable for people who haven't been following the MCU since the beginning. A big part of what kept me from getting excited was my overexposure to the Marvel formula.

I unironically agree with this.
Iron Man was great and then it was all spiraling down but I have to give it to Disney: they found the perfect, neutered formula to appeal to the masses.

Your own ratings ?

Bizarro do things backwards!

Snyder please

i paid 12,5£ to watch this bullshit, NEVER AGAIN
it was shit, the grand magic of Doctor Strange is conjuring a fucking whatever that was and using a stone , ohh and making shitty quips.
>tfw i even fell for the popocorn scam
i hate my normie side

DC needs to stop looking longingly at the MCU and sort its own shit out. Stop Batman's grimdark infecting everything.

What kind of third world country currency is that?

>12,5£
how can you get it so wrong?

DR STRANGE IS ONE OF THE MOST WORTHWHILE CINEMA TICKETS YOU CAN BUY

THE PLOT IS IRRELEVANT, ITS A RIDE MOVIE, LIKE BUYING A TICKET FOR A ROLLER COASTER

SEE IT IN 3D ON THE BIGGEST SCREEN YOU CAN FIND

Congratz, you're just as pathetic as DC_cinematic redditors

>some DCuck vs the Hollywood Reporter

Ok.

Reminder that Ayer didn't denounce the article.

>>can't even beat Suicide Squad

yet

Didn't the end credits of Suicide Squad had like Batman telling that black woman to cancel the program, cause he's bringing in "his friends/Justice League" now.

So the movie was pointless from the start?

My samefag sense is tingling.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

>Doctor Strange $205,093,475 / Day 24
>Suicide Squad $283,021,066 / Day 24

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

Yep. I mean come on, most of the Squad was useless
>Deadshot, guy who shoots very good
>Slipknot, can climb anything
>Capt. Boomerang, can throw boomerangs and sometimes they come back
>Killer Croc, slight superhuman strength but slow as fuck
>Harley Quinn, has baseball bat and gun