youtube.com/watch?v=roStP6Zy2dI
youtube.com/watch?v=lc7mUXPMmDU
youtube.com/watch?v=vM2qHKgc_ao
youtube.com/watch?v=qfa7qJOGhkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Garbage

viral marketing is against the rules

lol at you being the idiot who yells out 'shill'

there are actual fans of music you know that right?

how do you not know machine girl

This like a poor man's FIRE TOOLZ

youtube.com/watch?v=zvMK8enKm7M

Both are a poor soyboy's Atari Teenage Riot.

Is that cover supposed to be shit or not?

Yes it's intentional trash

Thanks for introducing me!

it' supposed to be tongue-in-cheek trashy but remind you of things you liked in the late 90s.

the instrumentals need some more distortion

poor man's aggrotech too

Then what's with the achievements notification and the pistol from CoD Black Ops 2 doing on the cover? Also the large amount of UI elements. Really not very 90s

I just don't get the appeal of this pseudo electro-clash/digital hardcore stuff. Just bring back breakcore and drum and bass already, man.

it is 90s/early 2000s insofar as it reminds you of those early internet pop-up ads that you couldn't get rid of yet.

i don't get it either but i can't stop listening.

I didn't like it the first time but then i went back for more and got stuck.

fuck off retard

it's harsh, it's aggressive. breakcore is too soft, not very expressive, too dry, not powerful enough. And the cover art spells it all: the concept is late 90s/early 2000s internet tough guy edgelord nerd culture. Breakcore would express it very poorly.
also, shitloads of notifications on windows 98
and cluttered UIs were already commonplace in PC games

see

I'm sick of irony in general.

seems like internet tough guy edgelord nerd culture isn't dead yet

The design of it really doesn't remind me of anything related to pop up ads. These looks like elements of a UI very clearly from the chat box to the left, the "Mom calling" on the right, the health/stamina bar, etc.
It really just reminds me of this image.

^^^^^^
plus they have a lot of sonic, ninja gaiden etc. samples and songs like "bullet hell"

no no, you don't get the meme

>meme
sup mg

Anyone hyped for his upcoming album?

>breakcore is too soft, not very expressive

youtube.com/watch?v=GQPXkNa4g8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EG5aN1J4S-s
youtube.com/watch?v=roStP6Zy2dI
youtube.com/watch?v=lc7mUXPMmDU
youtube.com/watch?v=vM2qHKgc_ao
youtube.com/watch?v=qfa7qJOGhkk

Yeah, this album is pretty fucking good coming from someone that hates this kind of stuff. Xleepy is a personal favorite

>"hurr durr i was only pretending to be retarded"

i mean dude, ever since wlfgrl was released people were screaming viral on every machine girl thread

And so we can let those retards scream viral

Thank you for proving me right with this awkward nonsense devoid of energy and anger, fellow breakcore dismisser.

I was afraid for one second that you might dig up stuff from a certain japanese breakcore label that actually encourages aggressive music in order to prove me wrong but it's nice to see that you agree with me.

Japs can't into aggressive music if their life depended on it, soyboy.

japs can't into aggressive anything

then how come they're the only one who can even remotely manage to make breakcore sound angry?

Is it because they don't pussy out on the distortion and BPMs and aren't afraid to scream over it? Is it because they don't delude themselves into thinking that awkward rhythmic patterns are the same thing as aggressive beats?

For fuck's sake the average aggrotech producer can come up with beats that put everything you posted to shame.

There are guys who wear queer makeup and PVC armbands and duct tape over their nipples who listen to harsher music than that. I don't think you're qualified to call anyone a soyboy.

Basically.

Hush, soyboy.

>I haven never listened to japanese music that isn't j-pop

>There are guys who wear queer makeup and PVC armbands and duct tape over their nipples
says it all really

>Yeam I'm a japanese intellectual myself. Ryo Fukui, Nujabes, Hanatarash, the list goes on...

You are literally less of a man than this

Do you even know what Japanese is? I'm pretty sure you don't know what music is either.

literally who?

>/vpol/ has taught me that japanese men are wimpy so that means they can't make music that's harsher than my shitty /bleep/wank breakcore
think again, sissyman

>/bleep/
>breakcore
jolly bugmanolly

maybe you should start posting some examples instead of just being some user who likes to be wrong