A change of perspective

>Be Chad
>Have fucked literally 1000 girls in my life
>Making out with a hot blonde at a party
>Stagger out back into the ally, we're feeling each other up
>Pass out
>Wake up, learn that while I was out she sucked my dick

What is the proper response in this situation?
Cry rape, throw her in prison for 6 months or even longer?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com/olympics/story/usa-swimming-brock-turner-banned-stanford-swimmer-sexual-assault-rape-060616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chad was obviously raped in this situation.
The female who raped him should serve a few years behind bars at the very least.

How many years should she serve?

Maybe we should also put her on a registry of dangerous sex offenders for the rest of her life, and ensure she won't be hired anywhere or have any semblance of a career

>female
>committing rape
doesn't compute

foxsports.com/olympics/story/usa-swimming-brock-turner-banned-stanford-swimmer-sexual-assault-rape-060616

>Turner's sexual assault case has attracted a fair amount of controvery (sic) in recent days after a Santa Clara County judge sentenced the 20-year-old to six months in county jail and three years' probation after the victim read the court an emotional statement that has gone viral.

>District Attorney Jeff Rosen said that the judge was far too lenient in sentencing Turner.

>"The punishment does not fit the crime," Rosen said in a statement last week. "The sentence does not factor in the true seriousness of this sexual assault, or the victim's ongoing trauma. Campus rape is no different than off-campus rape. Rape is rape."

>Rosen

>Rape is rape
I figured the media was a bunch of fucking retards but surprised the district attorney doesn't have a clue what rape actually is.

protip : (((he))) knows

Lets state some facts.
1. The swedes are lying for attention because they are literal nobodies back in their country, only useful for prepping the bull.
2. Even though Brock from Pokemon was a breeder and always written as a rapist in fanfiction, this Brock is not a rapist, he never raped.
3. Consent was given by the girl both in a signed contract and audio recording, however the swedes found them on the guy and destroyed them. This was caught on camera.
4. The security camera footage is not even being acknowledged that plainly shows the woman passing out from orgasming from his mad fingerblasting skills and literally under a second those swede cucks appeared and started assaulting the guy so he had to try and escape.
5. The lawyer explained to the girl that she can make a lot of money and graduate debt free while still having money left over to buy a house and car. All she needed to do was say exactly what they told her to do and read a letter they made and say she wrote it.
6. The judge saw through all this faggotry and gave a just punishment for it and because he wasn't given the death penalty via lethal injection all the SJWs, racist black people, people who hate the rich and feminists are screaming bias.

What the fuck did the Swedes destroy the evidence for

how about it is fucking fake to draw away from hillary being a fucking criminal

Because they want to be seen as heroes. They created a situation where they would be the undisputed good guys.

>She sucked your dick
>You penetrated her without your consent
>The legal definition of rape is penis penetration into a vagina anus or mouth without consent.
>Chads going to jail!

But you see you're not understanding the complicated web of lies and deceit being woven here. You're only seeing the top layer, you need to go deeper. If she suddenly remembers then that would make her first set of statements suspicious. At that point anything else she says would not be credible. The jews have been playing this game a long time and they know what to do for every possible situation. By believing her you are believing the jews and are their puppet.

This whole thing is sad but I still find it hilarious that she is so proud to admit that she was so fucking drunk she didn't wake up during her brutal raping. Otherwise she wouldn't be airing this dirty laundry in public.

Kek, I don't anything about this, but everyvody on kikebook has been talking about some letter and Chad's family being dicks.

But it seems like your regular, girl gets wasted and gets taken advantage of, situation.

I'm glad this faggot is in jail, mainly because of his father.

His father is probably rich. And I guarantee he hasn't lifted a fucking finger or spent a cent to return the white race to positions of authority. Instead his stupid fucking father probably hates all other white men who aren't as wealthy as him.

And now his stupid progeny has had his life totally destroyed.

That's because redditors can't think for themselves

Yeah totally user

His father has been using all his wealth to fight soros and take back power from the jews. Fuck off the man is a hero above heroes.

Solution for Frat Boys.

>Own a frat house for frat parties
>Parties are invite/I.D. only, I.D. scanned like at clubs
>All doors bolted open - No closed doors except bathrooms
>Sober frat members have to pull door duties
>Ensure no mixed couples enter bathroom
>Ensure no frat members leave the premises without checking in first with sober doormen - Ensure they don't leave with intoxicated females
>Have two "sleep off" rooms, one male one female
>Sober frat bro's are to ensure they remain gender split
>Security cams for main party rooms

Problem solved.

Better solution:
No phones or recording devices premitted inside the premises.
Frat parties are just first year fucksticks though.

Or we can tell women to cut their shit out and enjoy their dicking. Hell a person being a feminist or SJW should be enough reason for them to be executed legally.