Who is this unknown piece of shit?

Ah yes, the Gardener of Qatar

>Le pass to Messi and get assists man

Predictable meme
Shit meme
Halal meme
Predictable meme

>goat

Wasn't even a starter in most of his career and managed to play only thanks to tiki taka memes

So? He won every trophie you can imagine. Only thing I can think of he didnt win is Confederation cup and Olympic games gold if we look in his career thought tiniest little details.

he's good but he's not iniesta

He and Iniesta are the GOAT duo.
They need each other.

L meme
E meme
A meme
F meme

>i got into football after 2015 the thread

Xavi is a fucking magician and is the greatest passer the game has ever seen

yes

>le carry Messi to titles man

undisputable GOAT

fastest player with the best header and weak foot I've ever seen

He is way better than Iniesta. Prime Zavi is the greatest midfielder bar none

Yes. He DOMINATED. Platini comes close though

That's not Paul Scholes

he made España a world champion
then he retired
so España lost in the group stage
he was, indeed, GOAT

Yes

That's not Yaya Touré. In top form, he's arguably the most complete midfielder to ever play. Can command the whole pitch if he's focused and not being pouty.

He's the quintessential Spanish footballer. On a team of midgets he's a GOAT but if forced to play with modern, athletic teammates he fades away. He was perfect for Barcelona but if he tried to play for an English, French, or German team he'd be a rotation, fringe player who occasionally shows flashes of class. Much like Mata and Fabregas.

>That's not Yaya Touré. In top form, he's arguably the most complete midfielder to ever play. Can command the whole pitch if he's focused and not being pouty.

What would be the fucking need to play with any of those people? What is this idiotic desire to play in shit leagues just to "prove" your value?

>He's the quintessential Spanish footballer. On a team of midgets he's a GOAT but if forced to play with modern, athletic teammates he fades away. He was perfect for Barcelona but if he tried to play for an English, French, or German team he'd be a rotation, fringe player who occasionally shows flashes of class. Much like Mata and Fabregas.

The GOAT is an American concept because only Americans have ever reached true GOAThood and only Americans know what it means to be great.

Allow me to break it down. Xavi was good in his place and time (my point), but, speaking abstractly, if he is not the solution to the largest possible set of midfield "problems" then he is by definition not the GOAT. He was the right man at the right time and that's all he was. No one will ever debate about choosing Xavi over the Zidanes or the Toures of football on an all time team the way that we compare GOAT American athletes. He isn't on that level, he was more a cog in the machine than truly transcendent.

LA LIGA IS GARBAGE. THERE IS NO COMPETITION KEK IF THEY PLAYED IN THE EPL THEYD BE ON IR, TRADED BACK OR AVERAGE. There's no other competitive league in soccer.

Trolling aside, you can't call anyone GOAT, especially in soccer it doesn't make sense. Soccer is as much skill and athleticism as it is tactical. It's like flesh chess. Every player has a foil , a player that can neutralize them. Maybe some haven't had that match yet. Anyways all midfielders mentioned would sit at the same table gladly and completely concur at one another's presence.

>le everyone is equal and everything is the same
>le since there are an infinite number of perceptions every opinion is equally valid
Take your sordid post modernist philosophy back to Facebook you fucking mongoloid. I bet you hold sympathy for SJW politics IRL
There are in fact objectively superior talents and Xavi is not one of them. That spikey haired memester was laughed at for most of his career for a reason.
>Soccer is like chess because tactics
WRONG. This is the same ESPN the Magazine tier sports-philosophy that American Football fans use to persuade people that PED and Concussion ball isn't a completely plebeian and degenerate sport. Chess always begins with two equal sides. There are such things as objectively better and objectively worse in every aspect of existence and sports is no exception.

if he was the goat then why did barca sell him and not iniesta to slave drivers in saud arabia?

might have something to do with xavi being 5 years older...

>le I feel obliged to form an opinion and reply because the subject matter is someone from my country post
epic

kek
based spain

10/10

>burger who thinks he knows soccer philosophy
I can guarantee you've never played a sport in your life and the greatest match you've had is a shouting one with your dad on the sofa.

Obviously there are objectively better players and metrics you moron, but there is something called playing style num nuts, no individual wins games EVER, they can command the flow when it's in thier control but they can NEVER win the game they need collaboration. That's why weaker players that play smart and to thier advantage can embarrass superior players you moron. You've never played soccer in your life stfu and go play WOW

YO IMAGINE IF NGOLO KANTÉ WAS A TALLER, HED ACTUALLY SHUT DOWN SO MANY GOATS

>Passing
Riquelme>xavi

>Free kick
Riquelme>xavi

>Movility
Riquelme < xavi

>Ball control
Riquelme > xavi

>Shot
Riquelme > xavi

Riquelme confirmed for GOAT

>Movility
>a word

For me, it's garrincha

>mfw Rick Kelme is the GOAT

>Le i fall for european football meme
Riquelme, valdivia, sanchez, rivaldo etc are way better

>Riquelme, valdivia, sanchez, rivaldo
Are you serious or a legit retard?

Projection so massive it could be used for Project Blue Beam. You've never played a sport at a high competitive level in your entire life if you don't realize that there are rare talented players that can completely dominate a game singlehandedly. There are players so good that you dread when they have possession and everyone is wondering what they are doing even if they are not their defensive responsibility. If there weren't transcendent talents then sports would be pointless, it would be nothing more than a coin flip for who would win.

this

>le keep possession man
>le pass it to messi man

>sanchez
which one?

Are you that stupid burger? When did I say there are no elite players. I'm saying there are no single greatest player in midfield becuase that is completely irrelevant to winning a game. You have 11 players. Every player has a foil. Every player has advantage and weakness. Technically the best player would be anyone with the highest metrics in objective abilities and mixes it with intangibles. However that doesn't mean shit if they don't work in your system. You see time and time over again where players destroy in CLUB SOCCER and are complete shit in NATIONAL SOCCER. It's called system play you plebian. You don't know an ounce about soccer. We're talking about actual FOOTBALL, not ironic HANDEGG YOU SCHUCK.

The idea that players necessarily have a counterpart, a foil, is wrong and based on your terrible chess metaphor. There are objectively superior athletes. Human beings are more complex than chess pieces, and there is no limit to how skilled a player can be. If you truly believe that for x there is -x in human performance you've seriously deluded your reasoning, I'm guessing with video games because this is some truly simplistic thinking.

I rate le alto caño man

except prime iniesta was the best player in the planet, his only mistake was being born in spain, spaniards will never be as marketable as brazilians or argentinians, xavi was good, that's all

Are you actually that dumb? So wtf is the poijt of a coach? That's the whole point of the game, attack, defend, counter attack, that's all tactical and man on man coverage, that's why no one plays in random spots you idiot, everyone is designated in thier position so they can affect the game in total by affecting particular players, attacker deal with defenders vice versa, playmakers deal with play breakers vice versa. Thats why you never be head of a tactical unit my friend, coaching is not in your destiny. Stay on the coach friend

Who

How come barcelona declined after he left you stupid burger?xavi was the brain of the team and his duo with iniesta was the best in history.

There's a simple way to dispute your claims: a poor team will lose to a skilled team even if they have more advanced tactics. Have you never watched a game and thought something like "there is no one in the world who could have stopped him today, he played like a man possessed." There's a reason that tactics evolve, that sports psychology is still a matter of study. We don't have a perfect understanding of what makes excellent players better than average players. That's why we can't say that there is always a tactical move that can counter a good player. Soccer is far from a "solved game."

>greentexting your fellow countryman

>There's a simple way to dispute your claims
kk sherlock
>a poor team will lose to a skilled team even if they have more advanced tactics.
obviously theres a standard of skill that is required to make the plays efficacious. i can show you how to defeat an army where to shoot when to shoot, where to run too. but if your bullets are not armor piercing its all a waste you schmuck
>There's a reason that tactics evolve
> that sports psychology is still a matter of study.
>Soccer is far from a "solved game."
and your still going to continue the meme that soccer is not chess,not cerebral, not tactical? please stop man. I dont need science to understand that 9 times out of 10 if i get two players that are athletically on par and around same physically, one is gifted offensively the other defensively, they are going to draw in most cases, depending on whose mind slips first, thats why you count on 10 OTHER players to win a game. There are too many variables in a game and evolving systems over many games. thats why teams watch film and asses what to do next time to shut down certain instances. Sorry for calling you names, forgive me.

Canada has not defeated the USMNT since 1985. We have beaten your country 16 times, you've won 10, most of the victories occurring over 40 years ago.

You've been bested on the pitch and on the forums my weak beta neighbor. Just accept that I am superior of mind and body and that you should be looking to emulate me, not fight me.

>movility
>that flag
ill give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was a typo but lol

aha i was nice to you and you felt like i was petting a puppy. Canada doesnt give a shit about soccer unfortunately. I proved you wrong by using my brain, you lost by showing your cock. Stick to handegg bud, let the maestros and immigrants handle FOOTBALL. Have fun with the oompa loompa kek!

>toure ??????

go watch any highlight clip of zidane or toure in top form, unstoppable bud

>num nuts
kek I always thought it was numb nuts as in you don't have any balls or something of the sort

No, Modric is.

>unstoppable
No man can overcome a well-balanced team coached with superior tactics, mate.

>Paul Scholes! A role model!
>For me, he's the best central midfielder I've seen in the last 15, 20 years. He's spectacular, he has it all: the last pass, goals, he's strong, he doesn't lose the ball, vision.

- Xavi in 2011 interview with The Guardian

You mean Yaya Toure????? If you mean that, Why are you watching football?

Xavi created so much spaces and offensive situations that allowed Iniesta and Messi to look better than they really were. Iniesta was never as dangerous as Xavi and it is pretty obvious that peak Xavi=greatest Barça and Spain of all time. When Xavi retired we all know how kickly both teams decayed and lost all its identity

You're right about the spelling, wrong about the meaning, it means stupid idiot
You're probably the same cuck who was arguing the opposite brother leaf eh u hypocrite, I never said win games, he is unstoppable in his position
I'm not sure what you are saying, you don't think he's Goat caliber?

Holy shit you really think Yaya Toure is the same tier as Xavi? He is not much good as you think.

kek

Go watch a highlight of Yaya Touré. And another one of Xavi. Both genius in thier own right on the pitch. However, Touré can literally turn the focus of the game on his decisions and actions, he can do everything Xavi does with a partner and can even do it by himself. He just had too many issues of the pitch.

>le pass it sideways to Iniesta so he can assist Messi man

youtu.be/dTlzYkLnsi4

>there are people who HONESTLY believe zidane was better and more vital than xavi
L
M
A
O