Abos going at in a street battle

When you thought Australia couldn't deliver anything more, Worldstar.

liveleak.com/view?i=759_1465540465

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jeeAfPzwpE
youtube.com/watch?v=QWUXh-L8g2g
youtube.com/watch?v=o9lavnw65bc
youtube.com/watch?v=SaO1TyU3RGY
youtube.com/watch?v=GmRgyysDU7k
youtube.com/watch?v=0jSAUOOno9s
liveleak.com/view?i=759_1465540465
youtube.com/watch?v=37n4c3vQKyA
youtube.com/watch?v=tRK8Dg1um-o
youtube.com/watch?v=bkk5FoGWt84
youtu.be/yIVeUUyWBUI
youtu.be/PRSqBhgZ9X0
youtube.com/watch?v=j-voCM3DfiY
youtube.com/watch?v=T9fsIy2jVb0&list=PL9qAfizMYwaNcm7_HHnjRjonjP-6cm5Fj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

That was fun.

Only language of saxxon I could never understand is the Scottish Movie Sweet Sixteen AND Abo auzzie. Everything else is pretty easy to recognize

Why do we keep them alive ?
Guenine question, they will never contribute in anything to humankind.

I live near an Aboriginal housing project.

That sound at the beginning?

24/7.

You can yell back at it for hours and it won't even notice. Just

>NNGNGGGHAAAAAAAAAA

They appear to have organised an impromptu fight club by the end of the video, complete with rules and referees. Fascinating!

That's normal.

It's actually permitted as a cultural tradition.

>Community elders in far north Queensland say they are appalled police do not stop regular street fights as footage of the violence emerges online.

>Recent video from the community of Aurukun shows police watching on as youths attack each other in broad daylight.

>It comes after recent unrest in the Indigenous community left a school principal injured in an attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jeeAfPzwpE

Such a noble people

>MAHARHMAAYYYYYYYY
>MMARYRRRRRRMAYYYYYYYY
>ARRRRMAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
>MHARRRMAYYYYY

>YA SHANT DAFAHK UP

>MAHFAKKA

>[Incoherent Didgeridindu]

Holy fucking shit.

There's a few small "towns" that are populated mostly by abos, this might be one of them based on how dead the grass was everywhere. These places that are mostly populated by them are always littered with trash, with the most fucked up front yards you have probably ever seen, littered with trash.
God bless living in a small civilised town.

oi gummon coonye got dat big ole bub?

sorry got too cooked and repeated myself. goes to show how much trash there is.

Leaf Post Worst Post

How bad is the abbo problem in civilized parts of Australia?

lets just put it this way.

They are more of a hassel than Isis.

I've seen like 8 aboriginal people in person in 22 years outside of forced school/university guest speakers and cultural days.

All that's missing is Sigourney Weaver and a dense fog.

Where do you live?

i remember seeing a picture of a location just outside of one of those communities where alcohol is banned and it's just a mountain of empty VB tinnies

Your indigenous people might be slightly annoying but at least they don't use the film Once Were Warriors as a guide on how to live.

Melbourne's west.

What were they arguing about?

Did they just tagteam? What is this, Tekken?

ayy dardy
bring da big flagon of da woobla eh gordon?

All our indigenous people do is stand around and talk big words and then they shake hands like nothing happened. I swear they don't even spit at each other.

Yes.

m8, it's a country "city".

FEED HIM BRA FEED THE CUNT

So you mean the Aussie shitposter is an abbo?

Depends how you look at it.

In the country there are more of them and they are wild. But they tend to sort of stick to themselves.

In the city there are less of them, but they are far more likely to bother you (or rape and murder you).

I live in Sydney, so I see heaps. I assume the other major cities are the same. I know Brisbane is for sure.

what is wrong with you abu hajaar?

Maori's aren't so bad here.

They're basically just like Lebs.

The Samoans...Well...They get a little rowdy. Don't head out to Mt. Druitt after lights out.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWUXh-L8g2g

Holy fucking shit we need to bring these people to Sweden right now.

I feel bad when I see people who live in a nice neighborhood get angry and lose control. I bet some of them lost their jobs once this video went viral, and they probably missed making car and house payments.

Here's an essential aboriginal fight for anyone who's curious.

Dialogue is probably the funniest out of any I've seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9lavnw65bc

FUCK YOU AND YA SON BRA

They really do sound like animals trying to speak a language their vocal organs weren't made for. Most of that video was abaolutely not recognizable as a dialect of English.

Kind of the audio equivalent of pic related.

Also they may look like niggers, but they clearly lack their fighting spirit. When I saw Didgeridindu sr. go down, I thought he had huffed his last pint of gas, but they cleared around him and calmly let him get back up.

>I bet some of them lost their jobs once this video went viral, and they probably missed making car and house payments.
kek

I kek'd heartily.

hi woowie

why does australia look like the us?

This looks a lot like the fights irish gypsies have.

1. It's clearly English. At least I can understand it.

2. They actually make good boxers and sportsmen if you can keep them off the solvents and booze and meth long enough.

Anyway, you can practice your Aboriginal dialect by listening to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SaO1TyU3RGY

Such a graceful and noble people

>Also they may look like niggers, but they clearly lack their fighting spirit
Nah that's bullshit, look up some abo fight videos on youtube and you'll see that they actually fight really fair and clean for the most part. It's always toe to toe and they hardly ever hit a man when he's down or anything.

>hi woowie
etsubatsu

Why are they fighting again?

Sweden YES!

I don't get the question.

Why would they not be fighting?

youtube.com/watch?v=GmRgyysDU7k

great comments on liveleak as usual.

>COME ON THEN, I'M SOBER

Performance enhancing lack of drugs.

I hate this world.

That's what I mean. Much more sportsmanlike than I would expect a missing-like subspecies like Aboriginal Australians to be in a heated street fight.
They don't look scared to throw a punch though. I'm surprised the old one didn't get rekt, he was really swinging at those girls. Or do abbos have that Pacific Islander armored skull, and they don't worry about such trivialities?

>the lawn mower guy in the background

Also I think I've heard the sound of a coconut falling to the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jSAUOOno9s

surprisingly disciplined. they need to get some gloves and headgear and start a boxing club.

>Also I think I've heard the sound of a coconut falling to the ground.

hilarious.

Missing-link*

(fuck)

>liveleak.com/view?i=759_1465540465

>Abos act like this
>somehow it's the white mans fault

Noongacide when?

They're like skinny Islanders. They just like fighting and don't seem to feel any pain.

You gotta remember - These are heated street fights. This is just...Wednesday morning. See the other videos with the cops sitting back and watching or the guy mowing the lawn or in OP's video with the locals driving around them.

They get up. They go out and establish the daily pecking order by throwing some fists and yelling and then they get on with the drinking and finish it off with the molesting.

Might be because they all go to jail frequently, so have that system ingrained.

youtube.com/watch?v=37n4c3vQKyA

When they're actually angry/rioting whatever, they get way more unhinged.

>headgear

Not really necessary m8.

There's nothing up there that needs protecting.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRK8Dg1um-o

I live in Melbourne for the last 5 years and I've seen about 10 abos

All of them were drunk

I meant;

>These AREN'T heated street fights

They live in the parks around my city drinking all day and mug people who cross at night.

top drawer reportage there m8.

Honestly not that different in the US outside any bar or club on a warm Summer's evening in a black neighborhood.

>NYAAYNYEEE
>NYAAYNYEEE
>WGAHAAAAAA
>[incomprehensible aussie language]

>he had huffed his last pint of gas
lel

I'm so glad I don't have to live near abbos.

>It's clearly English

No, it's Abonics.

C U C K E D

youtube.com/watch?v=bkk5FoGWt84

>The aboriginals won the fight
No shit, the only thing that can't beat up a leb is a leb with no friends

I can assure you the government is paying them more than they could possibly need, no need to fret, friend.

Literally a kid with a spear walks past at the end

>There's a few small "towns" that are populated mostly by abos, this might be one of them based on how dead the grass was everywhere. These places that are mostly populated by them are always littered with trash, with the most fucked up front yards you have probably ever seen, littered with trash.

Perth?

Queensland

I didn't know abbos sounded so sqeeky haha

Just like America's niggers, only uglier.

does that mean they are yelling in some sort of English? I could not catch a single word and fonally concluded they must be speaking Pitjantjantjara.

The next time there is a massive flood in Mt. Isa I should take a video of the abo's getting flooded out because they are too high and live in creek beds.

I shit you not these cunts know the riverbed is susceptible to flood flashes but they still make their life down in it.

I stopped volunteering for the SES because I had to fish one of their bodies out of the river and it stunk a smell I had never experienced before in a decomposing human.

I kid you not, it was this weird mixture of gasoline, rum, shit and decomposition, to this day I can't put fuel in my car without getting the feeling of dry retching.

Arkin wide cint
Ul smish ya!!!

Sort of surreal seeing them all have at least semi-propper form when fighting in all these videos. Do all Aboriginal parents teach their kids how to box or something?

I live on the Mornington peninsula. The entire region has about 20-50 abos left. That's it.
And one half hates the other half.
Out of them it's about 3 families ones a pro surfer and another is a kickboxer, both those guys are cool as fuck they rest of them you hardly ever see

Because diversity is strength.

this.

Place looked nicer than most of phoenix, I don't want to hear it cunt.

Yamming dogs in the shoddy pipe?

Classic.

This one gets posted by the WA bros sometimes always makes me giggle.
youtu.be/yIVeUUyWBUI

Does Phoenix look like this most afternoons?

youtu.be/PRSqBhgZ9X0

amazing footage, these animal planet docos always fascinate me, how do they get this close without the animals noticing the camera?

There are half bloods among them. I cant imagine how drunk you must be to mount one of those orcs.

Well at least they're fuckable when they're young

Melbourne has far, far less than most areas i've seen in Australia, a massive amount of them live in the northern territory and central areas, and the northeast coast has more than i realised, but otherwise i've barely ever seen them and i'm not too far from the northern Victorian border.

My name is flabba, babba, wabba, jabba, nyoongah! im back!

youtube.com/watch?v=j-voCM3DfiY

"most afternoons"

That's terrible. Yet I was talking the general construction of the houses and such. youtube.com/watch?v=T9fsIy2jVb0&list=PL9qAfizMYwaNcm7_HHnjRjonjP-6cm5Fj

All I hear is
>MAARINADE
>MAAAARINADE
>MARINADE
>MAAARINADE

That elders video was fucking amazing

Good lord, so glad I don't live in an area with any abos.

Fucking leafs. Aussie shitposting is at least good and clever. Can't wait to annex those fuckers

What is a maori vs an abo?

And why does hollywood love maoris so much?

Abos threaten my non-racist beliefs to the core

are they speaking english?