Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mos_01Caq-8
youtube.com/watch?v=dnKa0o_IJBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try 99% of 10s and late 00s "indie"

boy pablo

edgy

>>>/Instagram/

>trying to prove that you aren't edge online by implying that Sup Forums is more patrician than instagram

being this mad over a guy singing with a guitar

how is he wrong?
just go on youtube bunch of copycats
youtube.com/watch?v=mos_01Caq-8

but i want quality copycats

go search on bandcamp and youtube.

This but unironically

DUDE HES SO CHILL AND DOWN TO EARTH LMAO such a unique style. truly

fucking normie invasion that killed this board

hurr durr muh secret club
You do realise music is subjective

>You do realise music is subjective
yep and hes subjectively average

in muh good old days (unironically), Sup Forums WAS a secret club that btfo any normie faggot trying to shill the latest trendy hack. now, in 2017 its dominated by memerap and garbage faux psych rock.

F

you have to go back

what amazing music were people talking about back in the day that suddenly is hated?

youtube.com/watch?v=dnKa0o_IJBY

Your newfag is showing

>that suddenly is hated?

When did I mention anything about that stuff being hated? I just said Sup Forums is largely populated by instagram normie faggots like you now. bro bum a cig, manlets walking around talking about copping the latest mac demarco vinyl.

7 years.

I dont really understand your hatred of instagram, does wanting to communicate and express yourself with people make you have bad taste in music?

OH MY GOD, YOU ARE SO COOL
Nobody is impressed that you found out about Sup Forums in 2010 and nobody is impressed at how easy it is to press a key on a keyboard

I could say that I've been on Sup Forums for 64 years

>does wanting to communicate and express yourself
post your ig then. lets see how u express yourself :)

but you dont seem like the type of person that i want to express myself to, nor do i want to express myself to people who are lurking

>tries to call someone a newfag as an insult
>get proven wrong
>get angry

???

ahh i see you're one of those who keep a private account scared of judgment. makes sense now ^.^

Not necessarily, but usually. Alot of the greatest artists were asocial/misanthropes. But hey, I'm sure you're really expressive about your thrifted denim and vinyl.

how did i get proven wrong? i could say that i've been here for 8 years and you'd have no proof either way

Head over to stevehoffman boi, true patricians there

>misanthropes
>exposing your true self to numerous other, often anonymous, people
gee, most great artists sure do fit that description

>dad rock
>patrician

looks similar

Not that user but I can tell you haven't been on here for eight years that's for sure

The Smiths?

being withdrawn socially is pretty much a requirement to be a "patrician" artist, across every decade its always been like this without fail

examples

dunno man, rilke? neechee? dostoyevsky, tarkovsky, parajanov, rublev, even art hoe poster child klimt

Not him but there's nothing more aesthetic than being socially invisible while releasing your work. if you do this and your name still becomes famous, youve made it, and your work is basically immortalized

This

pretty weird, seems people born in English speaking countries are incapable of being patrician

but if you are misanthropic and asocial why would you care about being aesthetic or immortal?

dude mark demacro amirite lol he's so chill and DUDE WEED

>if youre asocial you cant into aesthetic

I listed the best examples off the top of my head.

>seems people born in English speaking countries are incapable of being patrician
Correct