Other urls found in this thread:

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/2447-a-time-to-kill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums btfo yet again

MANDATORY

Mary didn't have sex with another man

Jesus "I have a dad, I swear, he is just invisible" Christ

Mary "it was God, I swear" the holy "virgin"

Christians are the bigges cucks in history.

Huh. Maybe Jesus was black after all.

Damn I miss these Christianity general threads.
Maybe I was too rough on those crazy bastards =D

She was raped by a Roman, everyone knows this.

pauvre débile c'est l'inverse...les cathos sont le dernier rempart contre ce monde qui part en couilles

you mean bigger than the french?

Maybe, but he was definitelly a SJW =D

Right.
I mean how much more cucked then "love thy enemy" can you get?
It is even a step further then "if you kill your enemies they win". With Jesus, you also have to suck their dicks and enjoy it.

Just fuck off all you fedora faggot card carrying marxists. I'm so sick of your bullshit. You have nothing better to do than come to a board like this or disrupt a Trump rally with violence. You're all disgusting and depraved and we've had enough.

French were christians... now they are 50:50 with muslims.

>2016
>still swallowing Jewish Pharisee lies about Jesus after thousands of years

Wew lad. Guess you need those edge points though huh?

Please do not resist user.
Be calm and wash some nigga feet. With yout tongue. As would Jesus do.

pretty sure no one worships jesus because he was the son of the wife of joseph. they worship him because he's the son of god.

> bible is a pharisee lie

Where can I learn the truth about Geezuz then, burger friend?

If you punch back, the enemy wins
t. Justin Christ

see sure it was god, user, sure =D
Do you swear? =D

The Pope is a fucking liberal faggot.

This is true Christianity.

You either believe in the Five Solas and SEA TULIP or you're in error.

'Five Solas'

Bible alone
Christ alone
Grace alone
Faith alone
Glory to God alone

'SEA TULIP'

Supralapsarianism
Eternal Justification
Active Decree

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Perseverance of the Saints

No, the Talmud is a Pharisee lie, and so is every time a Jew opens his mouth about Jesus

What about Jesus in the bible do you not agree with? And why?

If you don't suck your enemy's dick, they win.
t. Jesus "who raped my mother?" Christ

>yfw Jesus was born out of literal cuckoldry

Matthew 5:38-40

You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;…

BIBLE ALONE!
CHRIST ALONE!

Do not resist an evil person user. Accept Jamals cock in your ass and in your hearth.

Cucked beyond any measure.

Underrated post.

>if someone wants to sue you, let him have your cloak aswell.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

THIS

>Czech swallowing Soviet propaganda too hard

nothing new

We don't need to punish anyone, God will
And we would be forgiven for defendants ourselves anyways

Keep "preaching" tho, Shlomo Shekelstein
>hate your neighbor and fuel an endless cycle of fear, hatred, and violence...yes...good goyim

You sure do make the world such a wonderful place :^)

It is Jesus, my son. Jesus said that.

*defending

PROTTIE HERETIC OUT

So maybe you should also lick some muslim feet, to make a world better place with your all encompassing love & tolerance.

>eeeekkkksss deeeeee teh poep es sucking black Moslem feet

Its ok he will die soon

I really don't know why you keep throwing this image around, we don't worship the pope or have to copy everything he says or does.

Christianity - the beacon of love and tolerance.

How would licking feet accomplish that?

You understand that feet washing is a symbolic act showing our servitude to God and our fellow man right? Jesus himself did it even though he was God in the flesh and should never have to do that, he did. If he could do it, I could too. I just have no great desire to desu lol

Well, you worship this so you might as well lick Ahmeds feet.
Cucks =)

sigh... this is why the west is turning a shithole. God please let these Europeans suffer more

When dealing with holy people that send to his followers their holy spirit of goodness and nicety and these very holy nice loving people are child rapists and haters of human nature, we have a habit of recognizing the devil and saying Save me Satan.

I heard heating is very high on heaven, so I'm gonna go with hell because I have the feeling that hellfire is an allegory for extreme demon fucking.

And every part of scripture is always open to interpretation to these very holy peoples.

Damn, for someone who has no desire to do so, you are defending the feet licking pretty hard.

She wasnt raped.

She gave herself to a proud nubian king like the white whore she is. Yall know how white guls be lubbin that mandigo warrior BBC.

AYYYYOOOOOO ANYWAYZ
>smacks lips

When a black baby was born who could build the pyramids with his mind da white man was so terrified of this nigga they had to off him.

Then they painted his face white and stole his achievments from from our heritage.

Not really, just explaining the reasoning in case you didn't know. Seems like you have no desire to know anything though. You just want to spout the same meme all day everyday...

>a photo of God page

Sup Forums is an age restricted website

REMINDER:

You are either a good christian or pro-Trump.
Christ would be against the wall.

The czech in this thread is a degenerate retard. He literaly does not have Any clue about Christian theology or dogma AT ALL. Christ is the divine son of god, our lord and saviour

Lol, no he wouldn't. Not necessarily

You know all cities had walls back in biblical days right?

Amen :)

>Believing the heretical anti-Pope without even understanding him.

Tall walls surrounding the cities I mean, to keep people out

Amen brother

> christian
> reasoning
You know you can have only one

Could you also be so kind and explain to me the reasoning behind these things:
How did all the earths animals fit to one bronze age boat?
Why did God created universe in seven days but made it look like it took bilions of years?
Or how could all of humankind evolve from just two people? Who only have sons?

See? There can be no reasoning with christian. If you were capable of reasoning, you wouldn't be christcuck.

>trying this hard
>fedoraniggers are unironically this butthurt

what a time to be alive

Evidence?

He would tear them down had he have any real power. Universal, unconditional love.
He died for muslim sins too, you know.

Really makes you think.

Jews use the Bible as a legal code. Xtians think its all actually real

The problem with this czech is that he spouts the liberal degenerated modern day church and Claims It as the only christianity. It is legitimate criticism but christianity itself has been a very healthy force in most cases and the majority of the catholic church and the Orthodox world still combats degeneracy. One bad pope is not going to bring down the church

>when a strawman comic turns out to be a real thing being spouted by a czech

meme magic is real

Please, enlighten us on the Big Bang? Any legit proof would be cool.

When will atheists admit their belief is just as silly and rooted in blind faith as any religion.

Not only is christianity a most cucked religion in a history of mankind, it is also pretty obvious fake. Pic related.

You use the liberal definition of "turn the other cheek" and "Love your enemies" while ignore the context and mening of the verses and ignoring church history and church documents upholding traditionalism and fighting degeneracy.

But I literally just explained the reasoning of something to you...

And I don't know all of the secrets of God bro. But if anybody could do it it's him

How do you think the universe came to be?

The only real problem is that people turned their backs on faith and God.

And that doesn't entail have to entail belief in the floating bearded man. It's about learning some fucking values that no one seems to have anymore.

Except that I don't want you do do anything.
Jesus said "do not resist an evil person". So when Ahmed comes to rape your wife, you will have to think about your reward eternal in afterlife while she screams in terror and pain.

Past is past. One pope is enough to bring milions of muslims to europe. How can god allow this when he gave gave saint peter the papacy mandate?

stop bumping derailing baits ffs

I've already explained to you that God would forgive me for defending myself and loved ones from physical violence

No he wouldnt. Educate yourself on church history and come back when youre not a liberal retard

"I-its o-open to interpretation, a-user-kun"
Sure buddy.

Well except that your defence of pathetic papal foot licking I didn't noticed any "reasoning" as you call it. But it is ok, I've heard that american educational system has its bugs...

I see you've got the 5 Ds of dodgeball nailed to a T.

Freedom of speech sheepshagger.
Or do you perhaps require a safespace :^)

But Every single aspect of modern Europe is degenerate, not just the church, so you cant attribute It to christianity, especially with the most fiercly Christian nations resisting the invasion the most fiercly

Please guys could you interpret for me this:

"I tell you not to resist an evil person."

Seems like I'm a retard that can't understand a simple sentence. Which is a shame because just this one sentence makes Jesus sound like a terrible cuck... and all christians as well.

Explain then how turning the other cheek is actually redpilled.

It's not opened to interpretation, it's actually very clear.You'r just being biased againt christianity and don't look at it honestly.

If only it said "Christian Refugees Welcome". It'd be a start.

>I don't understand the meaning of the word "reasoning"

It's okay lad. It's hard to think clearly when your heart is so full of hate and anger

Also I didn't defend feet licking. I explained why the Pope was washing feet. You're spreading lies just like a Jewish Pharisee right now :^)

>The foundation of Christianity is God-level cuckoldry

wew lad, I guess I have no religion now.

HIS
WIFE'S
SON

LITERALLY

WIFE'S SON: THE RELIGION

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

AND THEY KISS NIGGER FEET

But christianity manifests exactly the way you interprent It, so its very valid. Interprentation is everything, and there is an established dogma that is Being hijacked by liberals to spread a false agenda, and you are aiding them by spreading liberal interprentation

You understand that in the bible it also says God will rain fire and giant hail stones on the earth, and raise armored locusts up from hell right?

There's no reason for me to fight (I rarely need to anyways) so it's not a big deal to me like it is to you apparently. I don't enjoy violence too much anyways. It's silly

Christian fascist dispells your anti-Christian liberal myths. ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/2447-a-time-to-kill/

I would like to remind all christcucks ITT to stop resisting, as would Jesus want you to. Do not defend the foot licking, do not defend the poor raped Mary, do not defend "do not resist an evil person"

Just accept it, accept it like a good christian would.
Maybe I will let you wash my feet if you will be a really good christcucks.

Except youre Wrong and its My Christian duty to resist

>Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.”

No pope or christian church has the right to comment on the state's dealings.

Why do you care that Christians behave like good Christians?

Are you a Christian?

If christians are so weak, than why did they conquer the world?

Except that he loved muslim cock too.
Like every good christian should.

He knew that christianity is weak, he just need it to pander to the masses.

>tfw u know its true but you cant explain why you worship le magic sky nigger

You don't answear my question, if christians are weak, then how did they conquer the world and defeat the pagans so easily?

Citation needed.

World is christian? How come that muslims are kicking your asses so bad recently?

It was a white ingenuity that conquered the world, not christianity.

Take a wild guess, cuck.

Wasn't Mary also an adoptive parent of Christ in that same sense? Wasn't Mary a bearer of God (theotokos) rather than a DNA mother, and Christ's human incarnation was created ex nihlo?

No Nestorian.

I'm asking why you care if I behave like a good Christian

If you aren't a Christian, then why?

see Sky nigger who is also rapist, didn't raised his son and left him to die on a cross.
And had a serious anger issues.

Truly - the face of god must be black.

The muslims are winning now because europe is not christian anymore, it is atheist.

The muslims are winning because Europe is not christian anymore, it is atheist.

I do it as a satire, to point out how cucked christians are. I actually don't care what you do with your life.

So you believe Jesus died on the cross?

Europe is actually leftist, which is a religion in on itself. There are no promises of an afterlife or all seeing God, just the welfare, and big brother.